20~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

Kringg~~~~~

The bell rang signaling that school was over. I started to walk towards the school gates. “~~~~!!!” I heard someone yell my name. I looked behind and saw L. “Oh, L-ssi. How can I help you?” I asked politely. “Oh! INFININTE and I are going out for lunch. Would you like to join us?” he asked. “Hmmm…I don-“ “~~~~!!!” I heard Baekhyun shout my name. “Oh! Baekhyun?” “~~~~ EXO is going for lunch. Coming?” he asked me. “Errr…” I said not knowing who to go with. “Pffft. L? What are you doing here?” Baekhyun scoffed. “I was asking ~~~~ out for lunch before you came.” L said and glared at Baekhyun. “MWO?!?!” Baekhyun shouted which caused me to flinch. Baekhyun was now fuming with anger. I swear I can picture smoke coming out from his ears. “Ya-yah k-kwenchana?” I asked and gripped his wrist gently. Baekhyun glared at me and roughly released his wrist from me and walked away. I was really surprised at his action. I was too scared and now I didn’t know what to do. “Let’s go.” L said. I nodded, gave a faint smile and followed L.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

When I heard that bastard invited ~~~~ out for lunch. I was so angry that I didn’t know myself anymore. I felt like something was stabbing me. “Ya-yah k-kwenchana?” I heard her fragile voice as she gripped my wrist. I glared at her and roughly released my wrist from her and walked away. I saw Chen waving at me and I headed there. “Where’s ~~~~?” Kay asked me. “Eating with L.” I said gloomily. I mentally counted. 3.2.1. “WHAT?!?!?!” Kay screamed. I just sighed. “Wait! Did she choose L over you?” Lay asked. “Err…” I said. Kay placed her hands on her waist and raised an eyebrow. “I kinda left her there BECAUSE! I felt like something was stabbing me and-“ I stopped because I saw ~~~~ holding hands with L and smiling brightly. Now, I felt like a few hundred knives were stabbing me. I clutched my chest and ran away. “BAEKHYUN?!?!” I heard EXO and Kay shouting. I just ran and ran and ran.

KAY’S POV

“BAEKHYUN?!?!” EXO and I shouted. “Aish… I’m really gonna make him into crispy bacon.” I said and chased after him. “YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!” I heard Suho shouting. I looked back and shouted “I’ll find him! You go ahead first!” I turned and saw a confused ~~~~ looking at me. I shook my head at her and continued running. I ran as fast as I could but Baekhyun was too fast. I walked here and there. Shop by shop. Restaurant by restaurant. I didn’t care if I looked like an idiot, all I need now is to make sure my best friend was alright. I passed by a park and heard a familiar crying sound. I followed the crying sound and was lead to a big shady tree and there I saw Baekhyun sobbing like crazy. “Yah. Kwenchana?” I said and sat next to him. He looked up at me and I saw his red swollen eyes. I gasped and cupped his face. He still continued to sob so I just hugged him and let him cry. I knew what this Bacon is feeling. He’s in LOVE. DEEPLY in love. With who? Yes. My best friend ~~~~. After a few minutes, he finally calmed down and pulled away. His eyes were swollen and tears were stained all over his face. I gave him my handkerchief and he took it to wipe his tears. “Thanks Kay.” He said. I smiled and nodded. He sighed and said “Kay. I think I know why I’m like that.” I bit back a smile. “I’m in love.” He continued. “Jeongmal? With who?” I continued to play dumb. “I’m in love with ~~~~.” He confessed. I smiled and said “Took you long enough to realize.” He looked at me and said “You knew?” I flicked my hair and said “Of course. I’m the oh-so-smart Kay.” He scoffed and knocked my head. I growled at him and pulled his hair which caused him to yelp. I laughed so hard but when I looked at Baekhyun, I saw that he had an angry face on. “Uh-oh.” I said. Baekhyun smirked and said “Sure~ Uh-oh.” I took that as a signal and began running away. “YAH!!!! Jang Shih Kay!!!!” I heard Baekhyun shout. I smiled because the Baekhyun I knew was back.

YOUR POV

Kay shook her head at me and began running after Baekhyun. I was so confused at that time that I swear I can burst out crying now. “Kwenchana?” L asked me. I gave a bright smile and nodded. We continued walking and met INFINITE. “HI!!!” Sungjong waved happily. I bowed lightly. We then headed to a restaurant down the street. “Table for 8 please.” Sunggyu told the waiter. “This way please.” The waiter said and led us to the table. “Order what you want. I’m spending today.” L said. I nodded still looking through the menu. Woohyun raised his hand so that the waiter will come to take our orders. “Yes? What would you like to have?” the waiter asked. “1 bimbimbap and cold water please.” I ordered. The rest of INFINITE also ordered what they would like to eat. “So? How’s life?” Hoya asked me. “The usual.” I replied with a smile. “So… I’m going to an open market after this. Let’s all go together.” Sunggyu said. “Sure.” I replied. We mainly talked about school and Dongwoo made a lot of jokes which made allof us laugh. Then, our food came. Everyone ate peacefully. After paying, we then heade to the so called open market. It was actually only a block down. The market was actually quite clean. I just looked around and passed by an accessory shop. A clip caught my eye. It was a pink butterfly clip. It was nice but it was too expensive. I placed it back down and continued walking.

L’S POV

I saw ~~~~ look at that clip’s price and was shocked at the price. I smiled at her reaction and purchased the clip for her and followed the rest of the group. Suddenly, I heard the thunder roar. I saw ~~~~ flinch and saw fear written all over her face. Does she have astraphobia? “Let’s go home. It’s gonna rain soon.” Sunggyu said. We all just nodded. We then started to walk home. We dropped ~~~~ at her house. “Here, this is for you.” I said and handed her the clip. She gasped and said “L-ssi. This was so expen-“ “It’s okay.” I cut her off. “Thank you so much.” She said and beamed brightly. “Bye~” INFINITE and I waved at her. “Bye-bye~” she said and went into her house. I smiled before heading back home.

YOUR POV

I entered my house and went upstairs to have a shower. After showering, I changed into some comfortable clothes. I went downstairs for a glass of water but when I was pouring water into the glass, I heard a thunder roar loudly which caused me to scream and drop the glass. Tears started pouring from my eyes and I couldn’t move from my place. Flashbacks started to replay through my mind. I screamed and clutched onto my head. I then heard the doorbell ring but I was too scared that I couldn’t even move. I just crouched behind the kitchen counter and cried. Suddenly, the door opened. “~~~~?” that voice called. The voice I recognized so well. Suddenly, that person pulled me into a hug and whispered soothing words into my ear to calm me down. I just sobbed hardly into that person’s shoulder. That person, my lifesaver was….

______________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N Here's chappie 20!!! Hope you'll like it. Ooh~~~ Baekhyun loves YOU!!!! KYAA!!!!! *faints* *gets up* Anyway, thanks woohyuns_girl for subscribing. I'm so so so so busy right now. But I hope you'll forgive me for not updating any sooner. I promise I'll try my best to update this story. Haha! Bear with the cliffhanger. Muah hahahahah. But who do you think it is??? Subscribe and do comment. SARANGHAE!!!! Bye!!!!