5~

Who Do I LOVE???

Baekhyun's POV

*Geez...What's taking them so long???* I thought to myself while waiting for the members to finsh their introductions. After about 2 minutes, I went into the classroom to introduce myself. When I went in, I saw two familiar girls at the back, next to the window. "Kay?!? ~~~~?!?" I asked shocked. "Baekhyun?!?" both of them shouted at the same time. "You know each other???" the teacher asked me. "Yeah." I replied. "That's good then. All of you please take the seats at the back of the class." the teacher told us. We then went to the back of the class to take our seats.

Your POV

I was shocked to see Baekhyun. Then, the teacher asked them to seat at the back. *Oh shoot! That's where Kay and I were seating.* I thought to myself. Then, Baekhyun sat next to us. "Hey ~~~~! Hey Kay!" Baekhyun said. "Hey Baekhyun." Kay replied with a wide grin. I just pushed up my glasses and bowed.

Baekhyun's POV

I frowned when ~~~~ didn't reply to my greeting and bowed. I then nudged Kay and whispered in her ear. "Why is Kay dressed up as a nerd and just replied me with a bow." She looked at me apologetically and said "I can only tell you that she's disguising herself due to her past." "Oh, it's okay." I replied Kay with a smile. We then concentrated on what the teacher was teaching in front,

Kringgg~~~~~~ The recess bell rang

Your POV

*Finally the recess bell rang.* Kay and I went to the the canteen to have our lunch. On the way there, we passed by no other than the idiotic, freaking, L. [A/N Chillax INSPIRITS. It's just for the sake of the story. I'm an INSPIRIT and my bias is L :D] L purposely put out his foot to trip me. Of course, I tripped and fell.*Ouch! That hurts!* I thought to myself. I got up and dusted my skirt when suddenly I heard a *SLAP*. Oh , what happenned?!?! I turned around to see L's face facing to the left and a very ANGRY Kay. "How dare you slap my BEST Friend, you BASTARD!!!!" Kay shouted at L after slapping him. L scoffed and lifted his right hand to slap Kay but was stopped by....

by.....

BAEKHYUN

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hand on her, L." Baekhyun said with a glare. L pulled his hand out of Baekhyun's hand harshly and said "Oh...Byun Baekhyuhn...We meet again." "Unfortunately yes." Baekhyun scoffed. L took a look behind Baekhyun and realized that the all the rest of the EXO members were behind him. He smirked before saying "Oh, you're with your weak and ugly members." I could already see Suho and Kris AKA the leaders of EXO clenching their fists due to their anger. "DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY MEMBERS THAT WAY YOU SON OF A B***H!!!" Baekhyun shouted at L. Kay and I flinched at his loud voice. We were also surprised as we have never seen this side of Baekhyun before. Baekhyun was always the bubbly and friendly guy to us. Not this loud and fiece guy. "Tch." L scoffed before walking away. Baekhyun then turned to us and asked "Are you guys okay?" "Yeah, thanks." I smiled. "Wanna join us for lunch???" he asked. "Sorry." Is said. I looked at the Baekhyun and saw he had a fake smile plastered on his face. "It's okay." he replied. He walked pass by me but walked back a few steps and whispered into my ear "This is not how you looked like when I first saw you. You have alot to explain Miss Seo ~~~~." I blushed when he said that but also felt abit gloomy as that action reminded me of HIM.

*Flashback*

I was talking with L.Joe oppa under a tree when suddenly he hugged me. *OH GOSH, what is L.Joe oppa doing?* I thought. When he pulled away, I saw my love, Minhyuk oppa. "No...Minhyuk oppa, it's not what you're thinking." I said. But, Minhyuk just ran away. "Aish!!!" I said before running after him. "YAH!!! MINHYUK!!! LEE MINHYUK!!!" I shouted. Then, he finally stopped. "It's...not...what..you're thinking." I said while panting. He then came to me and cupped my face with his hands and pecked me on the lips. "Please tell me you're not dating him." he said with tears already b in his eyes. "Like I said, it was just a misunderstanding." I replied. "That's all I needed to know." he said before pulling me into a passionate kiss full of LOVE. I happily responded to his kiss. After a while, he pulled away and whispered in my ear "You have alot to explain Miss Seo ~~~~." I blushed at his action. He chuckled before taking my hand and said "Let's go home." "Okay." I replied with a smile. After a few minutes, we arrived at my house. "Bye oppa!!!" I said. "Bye baby." he replied. "Oh yeah, oppa." I called Minhyuk. "Hmm???" he asked. "Promise you'll never leave me." I said as I put out my pinky finger. "Of course, I promise." he chuckled before interwining his pinky with mine. "Okay, LOVE YOU oppa!!!" I siad and hugged him. "Love you too baby." he said as he hugged me back.

*Flashback End*

*But you left me....* I thought sadly. Kay nudged me and asked "Hey, you alright?" "Yeah." I said and nodded. "OK!" she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N Here's the 5th chapter for you. Wow! Took me 45 minutes to type this chapter. Thank You So Much cherrybloss21 for commenting. Yeah, Baekhyun is always coming at the right time. Comment and subscribe!!! Gotta go now. Ppyong~