14~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

We all took a paper plate each and began eating our food. When suddenly someone called me "~~~~?" I looked behind and saw the person I least wanted to see for now. "What are you guys doing here?" Suho narrowed his eyes at them. Kay and I just gulped and knew this was not gonna end nicely.

"Why? You own this park?" Sunggyu answered back [A/N It's INFINITE!!!!] Suho just scoffed. I looke behnd INFINITE to see Sungyeol waving frantically at me. I just rolled my eyes. Baekhyun seemed to hae seen his action and glared at him. "What do you guys have to do with ~~~~ and Kay?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at them. "Can't we see our friends?" Sungyeol asked. "FRIENDS?!?!?!" EXO exclaimed. "Only Sungyeol!!!" Kay and I answered frantically. "STILL!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Once ~~~~ looked behind to see who had called her. I saw that she felt a bit scared and dissapointed? Maybe? I followed her gaze and saw that it was that bastard L. I then saw Sungyeol waving frantically at ~~~~ and saw that she rolled her eyes. I glared at Sungyeol. "What do you guys have to do with ~~~~ and Kay?" I narrowed my eyes at them. Sungyeol thenanswered back with confidence "Can't we see our friends?" "FRIENDS?!?!?!" EXO and I exclaimed together. "Only Sungyeol!!!" ~~~~ and Kay answered back frantically. "STILL!!!" I shouted. ~~~~ and I seemed to have winced at my loud voice. I can't believe that my friends were FRIENDS with EXO's ENEMIES.  "Can you guys please leave us alone." ~~~~ said in a monotone. "B-but-" "NOW!!!" Kay cut Sungyeol off. INFINITE just hung their heads low and said "Okay..." L then went to whsper in ~~~~'s ear "Remember what I said..." I felt like I wanted to punch him when I saw him doing that. ~~~~ just nodded. INFINITE then left us alone. I didn't know what's wrong with me. There was this burning feeling when I saw L whisper in ~~~~'s ear. I felt like I don't know anything anymore. I just shouted and ran in the opposite direction INFINITE went.

YOUR POV

I felt quite relieved after INFINITE left us alone. Then suddenly Baekhyun shouted and ran in the opposite direction INFINITE went. "BAEKHYUN???" I shouted and ran after him. I heard the EXO members shouting my name but I didn't care. I just ran after Baekhyun. I ran and ran but Baekhyun was too fast. I squatted down and shouted "YAH!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!". I don't care if I recieved stares from people. I just ran and ran but I couldn't find Baekhyun. Suddenly, I felt a few drops of water on my head. *! It's even starting to rain? AISH!!!* I thought to myself. That time, I don't know why but I didn't care anymore. It started to rain heavier. I gave up and startd to walk home. On my way home, I passed by a small park, I saw a person sitting on the swing. "Baekhyun?" I whispered. I then ran to the swing. To my luck, it was really Baekhyun. I then crouched in front of him. I cupped his face and asked him "Why are you like this?". I didn't even know thatmy tears were falling. It just hurts me to see my friend in this condition. Suddenly, Baekhyun fainted. "YAH!!!!" I shaked him but there was no reaction from him. I felt his forehead and he was burning. "!" I cursed. I placed his arm over my neck and supported him. Luckily, my house was just around the corner. I opened my dor to my house, and supported Baekhyun all the way to my bedroom. I placed him down on my bed. "I gotta change his clothes but he's a BOY." I told myself. I wanted to call one of the EXO members but I just remembered that my phone was in my handbag and I left it with the EXO members and Kay. "Oh, whatever." I said. I went to my cupboard and pulled out and oversized shirt. It had Micky Mouse on it. Cute~ I then ed his wet shirt. Wow! ho knew that Baekhyun could have ABS. I slapped myself to get rid of those dirty thoughts. I then put the shirt on him. I grabbed a towel and dried his hair. "Baekhyun... What's wrong with you. If you didn't want me to be friends with them then say so.You know I would definitely choose you over them. My Baekkie~" I sighed. WAIT! Did I jst said my Baekkie. OMG!!! What's wrong with me. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a bowl of cold water and a few towels. I went back upstairs and placed the cold towel on Baekhyun's forehead. Every hour, I wolud change his towel. I pushed his bangs which covered his eyes and said "Get Well Soon Baekhyun." I smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Yay!!! I managed to update. Do I sense some jealousy in Baekhyun. Kekeke~ Thanks to Samantha070501 for subscribing^^ I hope that you enjoyed this chappie!!! If you love my story, please subscribe!!! I love comments too!!! Gotta go now!!! Ppyong~