31~ (FINAL)

Who Do I LOVE???

AUTHOR’S POV

It has been 2 months since you fell into coma. Kay, the EXO members and you and Baekhyun’s parents have been waiting for you. Visiting the hospital everyday… But that was just this one person… Begging and praying for you to wake up… so that he can feel loved again… To be with his loved one again. You were his life…. It was none either than Baekhyun…

Baekhyun opened the door to your room and sat on the chair beside you. Throughout these 2 months, it’s as if Baekhyun lost his other half… Well, he did. Baekhyun became so skinny, pale and frail. Not a single smile was seen on his face anymore… It was hard on your parents too… A daughter they lost because you ran away… But imagine how hard it must have been for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun held your hand and meekly whispered “~~~~-ah… You’ll wake up soon right? I miss you…” Baekhyun smiled as he wiped his falling tears away… He your face and smiled. “Your parents, EXO and Kay miss you a lot… Especially me… ~~~~-ah… I know I have not told you this before but you were the only one who could put a smile on my face… The one who could only cheer me up on the days I’m down… I’m really grateful and… I Love You~

It’s as if those words were magic. Your fingers started to twitch. “~~~~…” Baekhyun woke up from his trance and pressed the red button. The doctor and nurses rushed in.

“Please wait outside first.” The nurse said and lightly pushed Baekhyun out of the room. When Baekhyun reached outside, Baekhyun immediately texted Suho and told him about you. A short while after that, Doctor Kim came out of the room with a smile on his face.

“She’s awake and alright now…” Doctor Kim patted Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Thanks so much, doctor!!!” Baekhyun smiled brightly and hugged the doctor. The doctor chuckled and returned the hug…

YOUR POV

Oh gosh…. Why can’t my stupid eyes open??? I tried moving but I can’t…

“~~~-ah…. You’ll wake up soon right? I miss you…” That voice…

“Your parents, EXO and Kay miss you a lot… Especially me…” I miss you guys too… wait.. MY PARENTS?! WHAT?! Stupid eyes!!! OPEN!!!

~~~~-ah… I know I have not told you this before but you were the only one who could put a smile on my face… The one who could only cheer me up on the days I’m down… I’m really grateful and…” Now I really have to open my eyes and hug this bacon.. I can’t move too… And what? And what Baek?

“I Love You~ “ Baekhyun….I tried again and this time I managed to move my fingers.. YAY!!!!

“~~~~…” I heard Baekhyun whisper.

“~~~~-ssi?” I opened my eyes and adjusted them to the brightness.

I saw the doctor who was smiling. I gave him a small smile back.

“Welcome back~” He scribbled a few things on a board while the nurses helped me up to sit in a comfortable way. “You still need to get more rest and drink lots of water.” I bowed lightly and the doctor and the nurses exited the room.

“~~~~-ah!!!” I looked up and smiled the biggest smile.

“Baekhyun!!!!” He then tackled me into a bear hug and I hugged him back tightly. He buried his head in my neck and I giggled cause it was ticklish. But I stopped when I realized my shoulder was getting wet.

I pulled away and met the teary eyes of Baekhyun…

“Oh gosh… Stop crying… I’m here now… eo?” I said and wiped his tears away. I his face lightly. “Why is my Baekhyunnie so thin now?” He shook his head and hugged me again. I chuckled and hugged him back tightly. “I missed you…” Baekhyun said. “I miss you too…” I said and kissed his cheek. Baekhyun pulled away and said “How’s this hospital room, nice?” I laughed and said “Nice VERY NICE.” I’m not joking. I was a King-sized bed ya’know. The room was also very big. Suddenly I felt someone pull me down. “YAH!” I knocked his head. He smiled sheepishly and hugged me.

“I’M HERE!!!!!!” I heard someone shout. I sat up and saw the 11 members of EXO and Kay. KAY!! “KAY!!!!!!!” I shouted. She laughed and hugged me and I hugged me back.

“Awwwww….” I heard someone say… Guess what? It was Kris. I gave him a weird look and he cleared his throat. I chuckled and saw a D.O with bags in his hands. I looked at him with sparkling eyes. “Food?” I asked him. He nodded and placed it on the table in front of me. He opened the Tupperware and there was kimchi, ddukbokki, samgyupsal and many other stuff.

I took a bite and gave D.O a thumbs up. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. “U-umma… A-appa…” I stuttered. They came over and my father patted my head. “How are you my baby girl?”

“UMMMA!!!! APPA!!!!” I screamed and hugged them… “I miss you…”

“Why’d you run away then?” My mum asks me.

“You’re lucky Kay always told us abo-… Oops..”

“JANG SHIH KAY!!!!!!!” I screamed and kicked her down from my bed.


“Uwaaaaa….” My four year old son Jimin said. I chuckled and patted his head. “That’s my story all right.” Suddenly, Jimin got up and went to his closet and pulled out his toy golf club. “Where are you going?” I asked him with a raised eyebrow. “To kill that person who did this to my umma.” He replied with a determined face. I smiled and said “Your appa took care of that already…” “Oooohhh…. Okay then.” He then put his golf club back.

“I’M HOME!!!!!!” Both of us looked at each other and scrambled downstairs.

“APPA!!!” “BABE!!!!” Both of us shouted in unison. I hugged Baekhyun while Jimin hugged his Dad’s leg tightly. Baekhyun pecked me on the lips and I pulled away. He carried Jimin and nuzzled his nose. “How’s my little boy?” he asked Jimin. “GOOD!” Jimin shouted happily. “Appa, I have something to show you. Follow me.” Jimin asked and ran to his room.

Baekhyun looked at me hugged me tightly. “How’s my lovely wife then?” “Never better~” I answered him with a smile. He kissed me and I responded back.

“AAAAPPPPPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” Jimin shouted. We broke away and laughed.  

 

The End~


A/N It's over... I finally finished 'Who Do I LOVE???' Awww.... Ahahahaha!!! I enjoyed my time writing this story for all of you. Forgive me if this story was a little crappy as it was my first story. I'm already planning my next story with the main character.....SEHUN!!!!! Hahaha!!!! Before I go, I would LOVE to thank EVERY single one of you who has supported me all the way in this story. I'm really really really grateful. 

Since it's the last chapter, please leave comments about what you thinnk of my story^^ It's never too late to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and UPVOTE. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! 

Do check out my oneshots and... Please wait for my Sehun story. XD

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

With love, Candy888