11~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

~Nae aiya dalkomhan gotongi milleowa, Aiya~

I slammed off my alarm clock. *Ugh... Damn Kay. It's a Saturday and I have to wake up early to go get ready to go shopping with her. "It's 9:30 am now." I sai to myself. I went to the toilet for a nice warm shower and wore a white crop top and akinny jeans. For shoes, I just grabbed my sneakers. I then went downstairs for breakfast. "Hmmm.... What shall I eat???" I said to myself. I looked through the cupboards and found ramyun and cereal only. "That's all?!?! I need to go food shopping later." I said. I took the box of cereal and poured some in my bowl before going to the refrigerator to get some milk. "Ooh~ Strawberry milk. My favourite^^" When I was halfway eating my breakfast, the dor bell rang. "Coming~" I hollered. I opened the door andwas tackled into a bear hug by Kay. "Morning Bestie~" she cooed. "Hey Kay~" I replied. Kay still didn't let go of me. "Yah~ Jang Shih Kay. Mind getting off me???" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Not in a million years. Kekeke~" she replied tightening the hug even more. "You better let go of me before I-" "FINE!!! Stupid grumpy old woman... asdfghjkl" Kay shouted and muttered the last line. "YAH!!! I heard that!!!" I shouted and closed the door. She walked into the kitchen and said "~~~~ do you have anything to drink. I'm quenched." "There's juice or milk in the fridge." I told her before sitting down and continuing my breakfast. "I'll just have some orange juice. Thanks" Kay said. I just nodded my head. I finished up my cereal and washed the bowl and my glass. "Let's go~" I chimed after I finshed washing the bowl and glass. "OK!" Kay said with a big smie.

At the Mall

"Wow~" I said as I stepped into the mall with Kay. Kay just giggled at my reaction. "Come on, let's get some nice clothes for you since you're not going to be a ned anymore." "Hey!! There's nothing wrong with my fashion." I said and fliked my hair. "Yeah~" Kay replied in a sarcastic way. I pouted. Kay just laughed at me. "Come on~" she said and dragged me into one of the stores. She gave me a pink dress and shoved me into the dressing room. After trying on the dress, I just walked out of the dressing room. "Ahem..." I cleared my throat. Kay turned around and her jaw dropped literally. "Oh my god..." Kay said. "I know... I don't look very nice. I'll just change." I said and was about to enter the dressing room to change again but Kay grabbed me. "Watcha talkin about??? You look stunning. Believe me, the boys will drool over you." I chuckled "OK! I'll get this now let go of me so I can change." She smiled and released me. I purchased the dress and we went for MORE shopping. We bought everything that looks good on us. "I'm tired and hungry~" Kay pouted. I giggled and said "Fine, let's go to the Food Court for lunch." "YAY!!!" Kay replied happily. We then took the lift up to the 5th floor where the Food Court was located. We parted ways to go look for food. I as walking when suddenly I bumped into a person. "Ouch!" I said as I fell onto the floor on my . "Mianhae, Ishould've watch where I was going." he gave me a hand and I took it. He pulled me up. "YOU!!!" He shouted as he pointed at me. I looked up to see why he was screaming. I gasped and pointed a shaky finger at him "Y-you..." I stuttered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N That's all for today peeps. Short update. Sorry... I left a cliffhanger for ya guys~ Who's that she bumped into huh??? Hehe.. Wait for the next chanpter~ Thanks so much to exoticelf2348 , nabbbibiand Mir_luva for subscribing!!! Love ya guys. I hope you'll support me all the way. Bye gotta go now!!! Ppyong~