10~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

We finally reached my front gate. "YAH!!! Why'd you drag me all the way to your house?!?! Not to mention I'm wearing killer heels!!!" I flinched at Kay's shouting before replying "I didn't want the other EXO members to recognize me..." I pouted. Kay looked at me with a raised eyebrow "You have to get rid of the NERDY disguise anyway." "I know..." I sulked. "How the HELL does Baekhyun recognize us??? Even Minhyuk couldn't recognize us...." Kay slapped a hand over after realizing what she said. "It's okay..." I gave her a smile. Kay started to drag me into the house. I was surprised at her action. "What are you doing???" I asked her puzzled. She just kept quiet and dragged me up to her room. She opened my bedside drawer. "AHA!!!" she shouted and took my nerdy glasses. I was surprised at her action and tried to snatch it away. "Uh uh uh~ I'm confiscating this." Kay said. "Fine!!!" I said while throwing my hands up in the air signalling I was surrendering. She smirked before waling downstairs to the door. "I'M LEAVING!!!!! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING TOMORROW AT 11 AM, OK????" Kay hollered from downstairs. "OK!!!!" I shouted back from upstairs. I then went to take a hot, relaxing shower.

BAEKHYUN POV

I was about to offer ~~~~ and Kay a ride back home but she started running away dragging poor Kay with her. I was so confused till the EXO members started shouting my name. "Hey Baekhyun!!!! Congratulations~ You're the King for tonight!!! Where's the oh-so-beatiful-y-mysterious Queen of the night?" Chanyeol asked me. "Excuse me?" I asked him surprised of how he described ~~~~. "Yeah~ Where's the queen??? We saw you dragging her outside Baekhyun." Kai smirked at me. "She ran home because of 11 idits who decided to walk out from the hall at that timing." "Hey!!! That's not nice!!" Sehun said. "Yeah~ Sehunnie~" I said sarcastically. "Anyway, you know who she is??? I felt like I've seen her somewhere before." Suho said. "Yeah~ Believe me. You guys know her very well..." I smirked. "I don't think you're the only one who knows that Baekhyun." Kai smirked. "You know who she is?!?!" I gasped in surprise. "Well, I recognized the one in purple which caused me to know the one in pink AKA the Queen of tonight." Kai said and smiled. "KAI!!!!! YOU LIKE HER RIGHT!!!!! THE ONEIN PURPLE!!!!!" I pointed a him and shouted. "Chill... I fell in LOVE with her at first sight." he replied me. I smacked my forehead and sighed *Great going Kay... Kai likes you* I thought to myself. "YAH!!!!!" Xiumin shouted hich caused the members and I to jump. "I DON'T KNOW WHO BOTH OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! WHAT'S WITH THE 'ONE IN PINK' AND 'THE ONE IN PURPLE'??? HUH?!?!" Xiumin bursted. "ANYWAY!!!! LET'S GO!!! I'M HUNGRY!!!!" he shouted once again. All the members burst out laughing. "Sure~ Let's go get some food before Xiumin turns the deer into juicy, delicious venison." Kris smirked. Luhan just gulped. All the members started to laugh again. Shortly after that, I received a text message from ~~~~. 

______________________________________________________________________________

To: Baekhyun

From: ~~~~

Sorry Baekhyun... I'm not ready to face the other members yet. But I'm sure you won't see my nerd side ever again. Please don't tell any members that it was Kay and I.

______________________________________________________________________________

I chuckled before replying her

______________________________________________________________________________

To: ~~~~

From: Baekhyun

It's okay. I understand. You're getting rid of your nerdy disguise. YES!!!! Only Kai realizes that it was you and Kay. I think Kai has feelings for Kay. Kekeke~

______________________________________________________________________________

Few seconds later, I received a reply from her.

______________________________________________________________________________

To: Baekhyun

From: ~~~~

Yeah, I'm kinda in a forced situation. Holy mother of EXO!!!!!! He likes Kay... Imma beat that guy up. But I'm happy for Kay and Kai. Hehe~ Nitez Baekkie^^

______________________________________________________________________________

I smiled at her text and replied back to her.

______________________________________________________________________________

To: ~~~~

From: Baekhyun

Goodnight Masked Beauty~

______________________________________________________________________________

I smiled after sending her the message and followed my members to get some supper.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Short chapter??? Anyway, I think I'll update tomorrow again. Let me clear a bit of things up in Chapter 5. There was a scene whereKay slapped L right? Yep, she slapped L because L TRIPPED you not SLAPPED you. I hope that clears things up. A bunch of thanks to RMBigBANGGgal , MeweEXOTIC and Donghae_Hongki for subscribing. Million of thanks to my 7 subbies for supporting me *throws hearts* Ppyong~