13~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

~Nae aiya dalkomhan gotongi millyeowa, nae aiya~

I slammed off my alarm clock an stretched. It was 9:00 am. I smiled to myself, got up from bed, made my bed and went to the toilet to shower. After a hot and relaxing shower, I put on a white summer dress. I tied my hair into a neat ponytail and clipped a flower on the side.. For shoes, I grabbed a pair of white flats. I put a small white blanket into my  white handbag because when we sit later on the mat, on the grass, I need to cover my legs. Don't I? Before some peverts...

464322965_525.jpg BIC_white.jpg summer-wedding-beauty-sideswept-ponytail

I then went downstairs to grab some breakfast. *Shoot! I forgot to go food shopping yesterday.* I said to myself. It was already 9:30 am. I just poured ate cereal and drank my favourite strawberry milk again. At around 9:50, Kay arrived. I place my bowl and cup into the basin and went to open the door for Kay. "Hey Kay!" I chimed. "Hi ~~~~!" she replied. Kay was also wearing a summer dress, flats which were light pink and tied her hair into a side ponytail with a pink butterfly scrunchie. She also showed me that she had a small pink blanket in her pink handbag with the same reason. We laughed together.

2724_thumb_G_1364813036088.jpg il_fullxfull.352436719_3nzq.jpg  co6-500x500.jpg

At 10am sharp, we heard a car honking outside. When we went out, we were stunned. "Wow.." Kay and I whispered together. There was a white coloured limousine outside. It could easily fit 15 people. Baekhyun stepped out of the car and waved at us. "Hey~~~~!!! Hey Kay!!!" "Hey Baekhyun!!!" I replied. "Hey Bacon~" Kay coeed. "YAH!!! Jang Shih Kay, I already told you to stop calling me that." "Hehe..Not in a million years." Kay said and sticked her tounge out at Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed and signalled us to go to him "Come on. Let's go. Watcha waiting for." Kay and I smiled and walked towards the car. Baekhyun opened the door for us. "Milady~" he said and bowed. Kay and I laughed and entered the car. Baekhyun entered the car after us. For sure, the whole of EXO was inside. Once Baekhyun closed the door, Sehun spoke up "Did we pick up the right people? I know that's Kay in pink but the one in whi- OH MY GOODNES!!!! ~~~~!!!! You're so..so..." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Stunning..." he continued. I chuckled. "Yeah~ I have to live with this image from now on." I smiled. "Thanks to Kay and Baekhyun." I glared at the both of them. They gulped. I just rolled my eyes to meet with the puzzled faces of EXO. I sighed before telling them the whole story of why I was FORCED to give up my nerdy image. After I finshed, EXO just nodded. We chatted happily in the car and then we finally reached our destination.

I stepped out of the car followed by Kay then Baekhyun and the other members. "Hah~~~ Fresh air!!!" Xiumin said still not getting down from the car. "Move Baozi." Luhan said and kicked Xiumin down the car. "HEY!!" Xiumin scolded Luhan. All of us just laughed at them. We then went to find a shady spot. Luck was on our side today, we found a nice spot under a big tree. We settled down and then the EXO members did their own stuffs. Xiumin, Kris, Chanyeol and Suho rented bikes and are now cycling around the park. Kai, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao went rollerblading. Sehun, Baekhyun and D.O just stayed back and helped us. We layed the mat on the floor and set the foods and drinks on the mat. After we wer done, all of us sat down on the mat cross-legged. Of course, Kay and I covered our legs. "Wow! I haven't been on a picnic for ages..." I said. Baekhyun chuckled and said "You should thank me then." "Tch.. Thank a Bacon, uh-uh no way." Kay said. "YAH!!" Baekhyun shouted. I just giggled at their cuteness.

After an hour, the EXO members returned and whined "D.O umma... food please." D.O scoffed and rolled his eyes "What am I?? Your maid??" "No, you're our mother." Sehun chimed happily. I just giggled at their cuteness. We all took a paper plate each and began eating our food. When suddenly someone called me "~~~~?" I looked behind and saw the person I lease wanted to see for now. "What are you guys doing here?" Suho narrowed his eyes at them. Kay and I just gulped and knew this was not gonna end nicely.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here!!! Chapter 13~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Who do you think appeared before them??? Thanks to KpopWannaBe , ren1234 , _kpop_ and frenchfriedchicken for subscribing!!! *throws hearts* I hope you'll support me all the way. Comment and subscribe!!! I'll update again tomorrow.Bye for now!!! Oh yeah, please check out my fantasy fic too^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/461398/the-only-key-to-life-fantasy-romance-exo-exok-exom Love ya all!!! Ppyong~