8~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

I was walking down the streets when suddenly covered my nose and mouth with a cloth. I tried to scream but my scream was only muffle by the cloth. I also started struggling and kicking but that person was too strong. Suddenly, everything just turned black.

I woke up to find myself tied to a chair. I felt very scared and hoped that someone will rescue me fast. "Well, well, well. Looks like you're awake." a guy in his mid-50's said. He was wearing a mask which covered his fave except for his eyes. "Wha-what d-do yo-you w-want???" I stuttered. "Hmm...someone who is blinded because of YOU!!! He loves you SO MUCH until he's blinded or what they say blinded by love." he scoffed and lifted my chin up with his finger. I shivered at the contact before asking "Who?" "Wow..You're stupid." he spat. "I want-"

BAM!!!!! THe door opened revealing a furious Minhyuk.

"There he is now." the man smirked. "M-minhyuk o-oppa." I stuttered with tears falling. "Wait for a while, baby. I promise everything will be fine." Minhyuk assured me. I just nodded my head as a response as no words could come out of my mouth now. The man clapped his hands and said "Wow!!! Lovely drama here..." "Guys, beat him." he commanded. Suddenly 4 big men came out and started to kick and punch Minhyuk."NO!!!! Oppa!!!! Please stop...." I begged the ma while crying. "I won't f**king do that." the man spat. He went over to Minhyuk and grabbed him by the collar and punched him on the face till his face was full of blood. "Ths bastard is useless..." the man said. He then came ove to me and yanked my hair harshly which caused me to yelp in pain. "Leave her alone!!!!" shouted Minhyuk. "And why should I???" asked the man as he pointed the gun at me. I shivered at the thought of what was gonna happen if he pulled the trigger. "You wnt ME not HER!!! So leave her alone!!!!" replied Minhyuk. "As you wish." replied the man smirking.

BANG!!!!!

"Minhyuk oppa!!!" I screamed as I jerked up from my sleep. I was sweating and panting really hard. I then clutched my heart and started to cry. "Why? Why? WHY?!?! Why did you say that???" I siad while crying.

NEXT DAY

Kring~~~~~~ the bell rang signalling that classes is starting.

I went to my seat and plopped down. "Morning besti- HOLY MOTHER OF EXO!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE DARK CIRCLES????" Kay asked me frantically. "Just lack of sleep. I'm fine." I assured her. "If you say so." Kay replied and turned in front as the teacher came in and started teaching.

Recess Time~

"Let's go ~~~~." Kay called. "OK." I smiled. We got up and then headed to the canteen. On our way there, we passed by Hyuna and the gang. "Hey , where were you yesterday. Sleeping with boys for money???" Hyuna cackled with her gang. "GO AWAY HYUNA!!!! HAVEN'T YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON YET?!?!?" Kay shouted. Hyuna and her gang just scoffed and walked away. You just acted normally and continued to walk to the canteen but you didn't realize someone hiding behind the wall watching the incident happen.

AUTHOR'S POV

That someone just watched you from behind the wall and thought to himself *I'm sorry ~~~~....* "YAH!!! Hyung kwenchana???" The stranger just nods and followed his friends.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I was chatting with EXO when I suddenly saw ~~~~ and Kay. "~~~~!!!! Kay!!!!" I shouted and asked them to come to our table. "Hey Baekhyun~"~~~~ greeted me. "Hey~ You feeling better now???" I asked her. She nodded and smile. "Hey Bacon~" Kay greeted. "Hey K- WAIT!!!! What did you just call me???" I asked Kay as I glared at her. "Hmmm....Bacon" she replied cheekily. "Why you little brat... Come here!!!!" "Kyaa!!!!" Kay shouted and made a run. Of course, I chased her. "You can run but you can't hide..." I taunted.

KAY'S POV

I ran as fast as I could from Baekhyun. I looked behind and saw him chasing me *! He's fast.* Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. "KYAA~~~" I screamed. "Take your words back." Baekhyun said. "Hmpph... NO!" I replied. He then smirked and said "FINE!!! Have it your way." He then threw me over his shoulder and carried me all the way back to the canteen. "YAH!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE!!!!" I shouted buthe wouldn't listen. He put me back on my two feet when we reached the table. I ran to ~~~~ and hugged her. "Stupid Bacon carried me all the way here and now my waist hurts." I faked sobbed. "YAH!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO KAY?!?!" ~~~~ shouted. "I-I-I- AISH!!! FORGET IT!!!" Baekhyun shouted. I high-fived ~~~~ and all of us laughed together. "Hey ~~~~. I'm gong to your house later to get ready for the dance tonight alright." ~~~~ nods and just smiled. "Hey EXO, you guys going to the dance tonight right???" I aked them. All of them just nodded.

END OF SCHOOL~

YOUR POV

"Let's go." I said to Kay befor heading to my house.

We entered my house and went straight up to my bedroom. "Let's shower first then we'll get ready." I said to Kay. "Yeah~" Kay replied with a grin. After we showered, I said to Kay "Hey! I haven't got the chance to see your outfit yet." "Me too!" Kay replied. I chuckled and then we showed our dresses, heels and masks to each other. Kay's outfit was beautiful. She had a long purple dress, sparkling purple heels and of course, a mask.

elegant_strapless_pleated_beading_long_aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWP3HL6caqTSiIrQh4akN517271272_601.jpg

"WOW!!!" We both exclaimed together before puttingon our dresses. I decided to put on some light make up and so did Kay. I curled the end of my hair to the side while Kay tied her hair into a bun and attached a flower on it. We smiled at each other before heading to the ball for one FANTASTIC night.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N There double update today!!!! I finally finished my exams!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!! It's the holidays here now. So I'll probably update much sooner. Thanks to kiyohyo for subscribing!!!! I hope you'll like this 2 chappies. Please continue to support my story!!! Comments and subscribers are loved!!!! If you have any question, do not hesitate to comment your question!!! Ppyong~