18~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

I clapped my hands and said “Alright!!! Time for dinner!!!” Kay smiled. We then said our thanks and started to eat our food. We had kimchi fried rice!!! “I’m such a great chef.” Kay complimented herself. “Excuse me? I practically did ¾ of it while someone was only cutting the ingredients.” I said. Kay pouted and said “You meanie!!!” I giggled at her cuteness. After half an hour, we finished our dinner. The time was already around 9 pm. I went to the sink and started to wash the plates while Kay dried the plates with a towel. We then went upstairs to my room. “So what to do??” Kay asked. “Hmm…How about watching some Korean Drama?” I asked. “OK!” Kay chimed. I then went and put the drama ‘Secret Garden’. We were watching when suddenly the SADDEST scene came. Me and Kay cried buckets of tears because it was just TOO sad… Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw Baekhyun’s face.

“Hello?” I said with my voice coming out hoarsely.

“Hey ~~~~. I just- WAIT!! Are you crying?”

“Just drama, Baek. No need to worry.”

“Then who’s that crying behind you?”

“Kay…” I replied.

“Tch… that Drama Queen.”

“So why’d you call?”

“Oh! I wanted to ask you something.”

“Go ahead.”

“Are you coming to school tomorrow like…ermmm…not a NERD anymore?”

“Yeah…Why?”

“Just curious. Anyway I gotta help Chanyeol with something now… Annyeong!!!”

“Bye yeom~”

I ended the call and Kay was still crying even though the sad scene was long time ago. I smacked the back of her head and said “Are you gonna stop crying?” “Ok…” she replied. “Finally~” I said when the episode finished. “Let’s go to sleep.” Kay said. I nodded. Kay and I slept on the bed since I had a King Size bed so it will be able to fit both of us. “Nitez~” Kay said. “Nighty night~” I replied *Phew… A big day ahead tomorrow…Bye nerdy ~~~~.* I thought and fell asleep.

"This bastard is useless..." the man said. He then came over to me and yanked my hair harshly which caused me to yelp in pain."You want ME not HER!!! So leave her alone!!!!" replied Minhyuk. "As you wish." replied the man smirking.

BANG!!!!!

“NO!!!!! MINHYUK OPPA!!!!!” I screamed. “Wake up…. I need you!!!” I said while crying. After 2-3 mins, I was able to free myself from all the ropes. I ran to Minhyuk and clutched onto his lifeless body. “O-op-oppa…” I cried. “Come back to me please….Keep your promise Minhyuk oppa…”I begged while clutching onto his lifeless body…

“~~~~!!! Wake up!!! It’s just a dream!!!” I heard Kay shout while she was shaking me. I opened my eyes and quickly hugged her. Kay just hugged me back. “K-Kay Mi-Minhyuk oppa.. He…” I burst out crying. “Shh…it’s okay…” Kay comforted me.

KAY’S POV

I was sleeping when suddenly I heard crying sounds. My eyes shot open and I looked at ~~~~. She was sobbing and kept on turning. I knew she was dreaming about Minhyuk oppa. “~~~~!!! Wake up!!! It’s just a dream!!!” I shouted while shaking her. She opened her eyes and tackled me into a hug while crying. I just hugged her back. “K-Kay Mi-Minhyuk oppa.. He…” she stuttered and then burst out crying again. “Sh….it’s okay…” I comforted her. Since the day Minhyuk oppa died, she sometimes will have nightmares of that scene since it kinda traumatized her. She hates sounds which were like gunshots like….THUNDER. Yes. She hates thunders which surprised me when she was able to run after Baekhyun yesterday. I was FREAKING worried when it started to rain. I prayed so hard that there wouldn’t be any thunder. But ~~~~’s weird ya’know. She can STAND the rain BUT not the Thunder. Weird right? But she’s my BEST FRIEND. My weird BEST FRIEND ever. I heard even breathing from her. I smiled and tucked her back into bed. I looked at my phone and it was 4 in the morning. I heard snoring from next to me. I let al little laugh and poked her cheek “I hope you’ll find a better one to replace that place abandoned by Minhyuk. It hurts me to see my best friend like that.” I said and closed my eyes. I let out a small smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey peeps!!! Here's Chapter 18!!!! I'm really sorry for the short update. You know... SCHOOL... Ugh!!! Anyway I'll update soon!!! Thank you very much for subscribing Baekyeonx. Saranghae!!!! Comment and subscribe!!!! Ppyong~