'Doom'

Pabo Sunbae

So hey I'm back.. Sorry for not updating I was busy this week. And when i said typed busy I was really busy (you know school stuff).. Anyway enjoy the story.. Sorry for the bad English and the typos..

One more thing ! please read my new story (I'm only a Co-Author though) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433246/nice-customer-nice-future-dbsk-sment-tvxq-dbskchangmin

Gomawo :)

------

It's been -almost- a week since that day you met Changmin and Yunho at the cafe. And you got this news yesterday that gave you a 'heart attack'

Flashback

It was Sunday. The cafe was full with people as usual. And then finaly the day end. You went to the staff room and change into your clothes and then you gather in the kitchen because it was the end of the month (Well you know what it means right ?)

  "So everyone is here ?" Junsu asked.

  "Ne Hyung" answered Taeyang one of the cafe chef. "Come on boss give us our right already" said Jia enthusiastically.

  "Chill K ? Here's yours envelope"  said Junsu while giving them their 'right'.

  After that they all head towards their home, but.

  "Hey ! ___ ! Can you come here for a sec ?" Junsu said while patting the chair next to him.

  "Sure thing boss.. What's up ?"  

 "You know Changmin and Yunho right ? The one who came last Monday."

  "Not really but yes. Why ?"

  "Well, you know that Joonmyun is taking his holiday. So I asked those two to help here. You think you can be their guide ?"

  What the ?! They are working here ?? Well Yunho oppa is fine, but him ?? That annoying look-good-but-ugly-manners guy ?? you thought.

  "Okay I guess. When will they start working ?" you said putting a fake smile.

  "Tomorrow"  Man I'm ruin. Lady of fortune please help me. "You may go home now. I'm counting on you" He said. "Yes boss. Well then see you tomorrow boss." 

End Flashback

And now you are sitting in the cafeteria, eating your bread while thinking about what will happen later. 

  "Hey ! Why are you so gloomy ?" Eunhee said while taking a seat.

  "Because I'm about to face my worst nightmare" you said while pretending banging your head to the table.

  "It couldn't be that bad right ? And-- oh speak of the devil !" 

  "A-yo ! What's with the rainy cloud above your head __ ?" Yunho said.

  "Ask her" while pointing at Eunhee.

  "Hey why me ? My name is not  ___ ok. You answered it your self"

  "Jeez.. Straight to the point. I don't want to work with that Good-Looking-But-Extremly-Annoying guy !"

  "Wuoo.. that's a long list" He said shaking his head. "Don't worry his not that bad __ and Junsu is there anyway I'm sure he will help you."

  "Yeah, let's hope so"  After the bell ring you all went to your classes.

**

Finally it's time to go to the cafe. You were thinking to go ahead so you won't meet him on the way there. You texted Eunhee to tell her that you are going ahead. But still....

  Great I don't see him anywhere. Time to go

You are about to walk when someone grabbed your shoulder. Oh no please it's not--

  "And where do you think you're going co-worker ?" He said raising an eyebrow.

  "Emm, to the cafe of course" You said pretending you're not guilty.

  "And don't you remembered someting about what Junsu said about me ?" 

  "Ani.. What should I remembered ?"

Then he take his phone and show you a message.

[Junsu] : Hey bro ! Listen, Monday is your first day. I already asked ___ to be your guide so I think you will be fine. Ok that's all. Peace ! Out !

You gulped. Great.

  "Now, Please lead the way Miss Kim" He said while 'bowing'.