Lotte World 1

Pabo Sunbae

I have no idea what to write with this story.. So sorry if I take a (really) long time to update..

-----

The sun shine while you are still sleeping quietly in your bed. Suddenly the clock beside you ring and that wake you up. You did some stretching and head towards the bathroom. Today is the day when all of you gonna spend the day in Lotte World. It has been a few days since that day you asked Changmin.

After taking a nice hot bath, you wear a long jeans and a simple green T-Shirt with number 34 on it. You head towards the kitchen and make some breakfast. Then you walked towards your brother room.

     "Oppa, wake up. Come on Breakfast is ready. Come on we're going to Lotte today." you said shaking him.

     "10 more minutes." 

     "Come on Oppa. Wake.Up." you sahke him harder.

     "10 more minutes sissy.

You left me with no choice. You walked towards the bathroom and take some cold water and yes, you sprayed it on him.

     "YAH ! Stop ! ok I'm up ! I'm up !" he said grabbing your hand to prevent you spraying more water.

     "Good. Now take a bath or eat first. I want to pack some meals."you said walking out from the door.

After 10 minutes, he went out from his bedroom, and eat his breakfast. Then your phone rings.

     "Yobeoseyo ?"

     "Hey, you guys ready ?" said Junsu from the other line.

     "Ready as ever. Where are we going to meet ?"

     "Meet us at the restaurant. Pali, the sooner we get there the sooner we have the fun !!"

     "Ne, arraso oppa. See you later." then you hang up.

After putting the meal boxes on your bag, drink some milk,  and turn every electricity off. You grab your key and went to Key.

     "Oppa, ready ? We need to leave soon."

     "Just a moment, I can't find my jacket !" he yelled from his room.

     "It's hanging on you bathroom door !!"

     "Got it ! Ok let's go !"  

Locking the door and now you're heading towards the cafe. After about 20 minutes seating on the bus, you finally arrived on your stop. You hop of and start walking towards the cafe and see that almost everyone is already there.

     "So when are we leaving ?" you asked.

     "Wait, my friends is still on the way." Junsu answered.

     "But from what I saw Key oppa, Yunho oppa, Changmin oppa is already here. Isn't that already all of them ?"

     "My other friend princess." he said pinching your nose.

     "Ouch ! Oppa that hurts. Okay okay no need to pinch my nose. Aish" you said walking away from him.

Good thing you bring your IPod so you can listen to music while you're waiting. After about 3 or 4 songs, Junsu yelled.

     "They're here !! Yo people over here !!" he said waving to two people from across the street.

you saw two people laughing while walking towards Junsu.

    "Yoo !! Jaejoong Yoochun !! Long time no see." Key said while exchanging hi-5 with them.

So it's his friend to huh ?

    "Hey, brothers long time huh ?" Yunho greeted them.

    "2 years huh ?  and I see Changmin is still as tall as ever." the guy with the black hair said.

    "Hyun, after 2 years not seeing each other how come you keep on getting shorter." Changmin said.

    "And I see you are still as harsh as ever. That hurts you know." the other guy said.

Not caring about what are they talking about, You walked towards Eun.

     "Alone miss ?" you said.

     "Oh hi. Didn't recognize you're here."

     "Well duh, since you always keep your head on the phone. What are you watching ?" you try to peek at her phone.

     "It's Big Bang MV. I was thinking to try a new choreography, so why not try to find some inspiration."

     "Oh cool, want me to help ?" 

     "Sure."     "Well then give me some space to seat and share your phone with me."

You didn't realize that those guys have been watching you two while they're talking.

     "So that is the girl that Junsu told us about. So which one belong to out little maknae ?" asked Yoochun.

     "What's that suppose to mean ?!" Key and Changmin yelled at the same time.

     "Oops, forgot the protective brother is here with us." said Jaejoong touching his ears. "I'll answered that later" whispered Junsu.

After watching that MV for 4 times with Eun. You started to lost your patient. 

     "Yo people over there ! When are we going ?" you said putting your hand on your waist.

     "Okay okay. Let's go people." Junsu command.

Yunho and Changmin saw you and Eun bring a big bag --Well since you bring the lunch box and Eun bring the beverages--. They rushed to you two and 'steal' your bag.

     "Hey what's that for ??" you two yelled.

They keep on walking towards the car without answering. Suddenly, Junsu talked from behind.

    "Don't worry I think they are just helping you two with your bags since it's so big." 

You two only nod and walk towards the car. After putting all your luggage. You and Eun take the middle seat. Right when Changmin want to seat Key cut the line. 

     "I'm his brother so I'm the one who seat beside her."  

     "Tck.. what ever I'm going to seat on the back."

Junsu and Yoochun seat on the front since Junsu is the one who drive. Eun, you and Key on the middle. And Changmin, Yunho, and Jaejoong on the back.

And now it's time for Lotte World !!

     "So that's it. Yunho - Eun and Changmin - ____" Jaejoong texted.

     "Yup we need to do something about this. You in ? Junsu is so in he is exited more exited than us in fact."

     "Do you even need to ask ? Let's do this."

Without all of you guys know (beside those three devils) they started making some plans on how to make those soon-to-be-couples closer and pf cpurse how to make Key not to be so protective so the plan could work.