Pairing

Pabo Sunbae

A-Yo I'm back ~ Please enjoy

And as usual sorry for the epic typo and the horrible English

-----------------

You guys keep on chatting all the way. Without realizing it, you already arrived at the bus station.

    "Hey we're here. Let's go" 

Then all of you hop off from the bus and walk towards the dance studio.

    "See you in the dance class."  

     "See you" with that you split from the boys and went to the locker room for girl.

You remove your jacket, put on your dancing shoes, tied your hair.

     "Hey ___, have you asked them to come to Lotte World with us ?"

     "Oh crap ! No wonder it feels like I forgot something" you said face palming.

     "So that means that you haven't ask them ?" She said closing her locker.

     "Well what do you think ?" You said while grabbing your bag.

     "You better ask them today"    "Yeah I know."

When you arrived in the dancing class, you saw Jay already in the room.

Well guess I have to asked them later. Oh well.

    "Alright class, start doing some stretching for 20 minutes. OK START !"

**

After 20 minutes, it's time to start the dance lessons. You heard a small bell ring, which must be from your teacher.

     "Ok for today lessons I'm going to make pairs. Ok first Yunho your with Eunhee" he said pointing at her.

     "Yes Jay. Well please take care of me Eunhee"

      "Ne-neh me too Yunho oppa" she said stuttering.

      "Ok next is Changmin you're with ___. Next are"

Changmin stay still for awhile, then..

      "What Jay ?? Wait me with her ?" He said pointing at you.

      "Yes Changmin. Now no discussion. Pali go to her. Next are"

     "If you don't want to pair with me then it's okay. I can ask Jay to pair me with Eunhyuk oppa since he always late."

     "Wh-what ? Oh that is not what I meant. I I was just shocked. No its okay."

    "Oh okay, I thought you hate me oppa"

    "Why would I hate you ?"

Without realizing a smile is forming at your face. "Why am I so happy. He only said that he doesn't hate me"

After pairing all the student, they start making line.

     "Okay, I want all of you to pair because I want all of you to start making some dance with your partner and then show it to me."

They start murmuring. 

     "I'll give you 4 weeks. You are free to use this studio or any other studio if you want to practice after dance lesson"

Now you start feeling small. "Make a dance ?! 4 weeks ?? But I want to go to Lotte next week. And.."

     "What's wrong ? Why is the face ?"

     "Neh ? What's with my face ?" You said faking a smile.

     "Oh don't lie to me with that face.  Relax we'll be fine. You got one of the best dancer with you." he said proudly.

     "Oh really ? I thought it was Yunho oppa" you said teasing him.

     "We-well don't get me wrong I'm also good."

     "Not as good as him right ?" you said pointing at Yunho.

     "Oh shut up" he said with a red face. "Come on let's start thinking."

     "Yes boss !"

**

After exactly 4 hours, the dance class was finally dismissed. Now you are soaked with sweat.

After changing your clothes, you head outside and wait for the bus with Eunhee. The boys have something to do so they are not with you.

     "Hey, so have you asked him yet ?"

     "Oh man why do I always forget !!" you said face palming your self.

 

 

 

-------------------------

I know it's a short update. Sorry I'm running out of ideas.

So I was thinking maybe I will make some short story or maybe like imagine. So what do you think ?

If you want to req something, please post it at my blog. I'll write the format there.

Thanks ~