Long night

Pabo Sunbae

  Wah tq for subsrice and read my story.. Sorry for the bad english and really sorry for the long updates.. I just don't have any idea yet... I'll work hard !!

-------

 You arrived at your apartment. You met with an old lady who always take care of you and Key  "Ah annyeong halmeonim" you bowed.  "Annyeong ___. Oh who is that ?"  "Annyeong" Changmin said bowing.  "Ah he.. he is my new friend Changmin." "Annyeong.. You invited him here while your brother gone ___ ? You know how your oppa will react ?"  The old lady said.  "Ah ani ani. It's like this...."  You told her the whole story. 

   "Ah... ok ok"  "Please don't tell Key oppa" you said with puppy eyes.  "How can I if you begged like that. Of course"  "Yeay.. gomawo halmeonim.." you said hugging her tight.  "You better get in, it's late"  "Ne, annyeong halmeonim" 

   "Who was that ?" Changmin asked. "Just an old lady who always take care of us when my parents not here"  you said while looking for your key.  "Oh so you live only with your brother ?"  "Yes. Ah here's the key". Then you open the door.  "Please come in"  "Well, excuse me then"

  You put your bag into your room, and heading to the kitchen.  "What would you like oppa ?" you said searching for the cup.  "Anything is fine"  "Ok then"

   You look at the clock. There is still 20 minutes until Eunhee arrive. Hurry up and get here Eunhee.. Or I will pass out from heart attack.

  Then you go into the living room and put the cup fill with tea.  "Here you go oppa. Sorry to trouble you coming here"  "Ani.. It's okay. If I didn't come here and Yunho find out I'm a dead meat"  he said sipping the tea.  "Really ? He's really like that ?"  "Oh you have no idea. Let me tell you.." 

   You two start chatting and laughing non stop because of the story he told you.  "Really ? He can become like that just because you didn't water his plants ?" you said laughing hard.  "Yup, He kept on scolding me for almost 2 days. I could have gone deaf because of him." 

   *Triiing... Triiinngg*

   "Ah it must be Eunhee. Coming !" 

   "Hey ya ! Sorry I'm late.." Eunhee said while coming into your. "Nah, it's okay. He..."  "Hey Eunhee" Changmin said coming from the living room. "Hi Changmin oppa.." Wait ? Did I said Changmin oppa ? "CHANGMIN OPPA ?!" Eunhee said yelling. You close and signaling Changmin to go to the living room. Now that Changmin out from  you sight you release your hand from and preparing you ear.

   "Yah ! What the heck is he doing here ?! And you didn't give me a call ??" She said. "Aigoo.. Ok I'm sorry. I'll tell you the whole story tonight"  You said carrying her bag inside.  "No, I'm not mad. If you tell me back then I could have give you more time with him" She said moving her eyebrows up and down.  "Hey !" you said angrily. "Hihihi just joking.. Relax.."

   "Hey ___" Changmin h=showed from the door.  "Ah what is it oppa ?" "Emm since Eunhee is here should I go home ? Well the girls might need some space right ?" "No.Don't. !" Eunhee said out loud. You turned your head to look at her and so is Changmin. "Ah.. Emm.. I mean... It's rare for you to hang with us outside school. We could chat a little bit more. Right ?" She said looking at you two. "Really ? It's okay I... Oh wait my phone ring"

  [Yunho] : Yo just saying even if Eunhee already at her house don't leave her until 10 PM ! 

  [Send] : And may I ask why ?

   Then his phone ring.  "Yeoboseyo ?" 

   "Yo living people there ! What's going on ?"

   "Yunho oppa ?" Eunhee asking.

   "Hey, I heard your voice so that means Changmin is still there"

   "Yup, but he was just about to leave though." You said.

   "Yes Yunho. It's getting late and I need my very amazing sleep. So please can I go home now ?" Changmin said.

   " How come you can't go home now oppa ?" you asked.

   "Well it happened that someone is going to hunt me if I go home now" Changmin said sarcastically.

   "Oppa, it's okay. He can go home. My apartment is perfectly save" You said taking Changmin side.

   "But-but... Aish okay you can go home Changmin"  Yunho said surrendering. 

  "Gomawo ___ you're my life saver" He said pretending to bow. "Well, I gotta go be save ok young lady ?" Yunho oppa said from the phone. "Ne oppa. Annyeong !" you two answered.

  "Well I guess it's time for me to go to. See you Monday." Changmin said heading towards the door and wear his shoes.

   "Make sure youo lock the door" He said pointing the door.

  "Ne oppa. Don't worry even if thieves come Eunhee can deal with them. She's a superwoman" You said poking her wrist.

  "Haha.. that's good. Okay. Annyeong."  "Annyeong oppa !" With that he left and now is just you and Eunhee.

  "Come on. Let's cook some midnight snack" You said walking to the kitchen.

  "Yes and don't forget to tell me all about that" Eunhee said reffering to Changmin. 

  I've completly forget about that... This is going to be a long sleepless night....