Day one

Pabo Sunbae

  Sorry for the typo...

----------

  *Oppa oppa.. Tokyo London..*  You heard your alarm and soon turn it off. Soon you got off from your bed and go to the bathroom. Finish with everything you go down to your dining room and found your adorable Oppa.

  "Morning Key Oppa. Whats for breakfast ?" you said while hugging your oppa from behind. 

   "Bread and milk.. Sorry sissy I'm not in the mood to cook breakfast"  "Nee.. gwenchana oppa. Thanks for the food !" and so you start digging. Time flies.. it's time to go to school. 

   In the car, your brither start asking " I heard Yunho and Changmin are the one who is watching your class. is that right ?"  "Yup thats right, wae ?"   "I'm telling you, don't get to friendly with them specially that Changmin guy" 

   Why Changmin ? , you thought.  "Why oppa ? I think they're a nice guy"   "He is just wearing his mask, lets see after the orientation. Beleive me I know him since 10, He is good at acting. You hear me ___ ?"  "Ne oppa."

 

   Arrived at school you immediately go to your school to meet Eunhee, but your oppa ctah your hand.   "Remember what I told you, arraso ?"  "Aish oppa, Arraso arraso. Now can I go ? pleaseee"   "Aish my little sissy, go ahead" he said while pinching your cheek "It hurt oppa. Ok, see you later !" 

   Then the bell rings, that means it is time to start your orientation day and you know it will not be a beautiful day.  Then the council -Or yunho and Changmin to be exact- come to your class. Once they arrived, the orientation start.

  "I believe all of you bring the newspaper right ?"  asked Changmin. All of you answer with a nod.  "Good now take it out. Start making a birthday hat all of you and then wear it for the whole 3 days"

    Time flies, time for lunch. You go to canteen with Eunhee and eat your meal. "____ what did you bring ?" ask Eunhee.  "Usual, my brother cook. Want some ?"  "I'll take that thank you" said the deep voice behind you.  "Hey, I did not over that to you, Changmin oppa"  "Sorry for his attitude" said him while smacking Changmin head. "Aw Yunho that hurts"  "Your fault for stealing her meal"

    "Want to eat with us ?" offer Eunhee. "Emm.. if you don't mind ?" said Yunho politely. "Of course it's okay, right ___ ?"  "Hmm ? Yes sure please sitdown" and so the four of you start eating together. You didn't realize that there is someone spying on you. 

    And somehow it was already 2PM, time to go home. You are heading to the gate and saw a familiar person. "Key oppaaaaaaaa" you said while running to him. You see that his face is not happy. "Whats up oppa ?"  "I thought I already told you not be friendly with that Changmin guy"  

  So thats why.. "Oppa we were just eating toge-- waiiitt... ARE YOU SPYING ON ME ??" you said with a loud voice. You hate it when your brother become overprotective --again--

  "Th-that is not the problem. Why are you disobeying me ?"  ask Key trying to avoid from your question.  "ANSWER ME OPPA !"  "He-hey why suddenly you are the one who is yelling. It should be me not you."  "Oppa...." you said with a deep voice.  "Oh ok ok, but that beacuse I care about you ___-ah. Now answer my que-" before he could finish you already when into the car.

  "___-ah, don't be mad.. Hey.." and you still not talking. "Yah.. Ok ok Mianhae !! Please talk to your Oppa... ___-ah" He panic, there was once that he make you angry and you didn't talk to him for a whole week. You can't help it, you still care even thought your brother is annoying he is still a good -sometimes to much- oppa.

  "Ah alright, next time don't do that again. Just show up. I don't want to have a creepy brother"  "Arraso.." he said while ruffling your hair.  "Ok back to the question, why are you with him ?"

  "Why ? I don't think he is that bad, right ?"  "Yah you have no idea behind that good looking mask of his" he said while drinking his can of coffee. "Well, I still have my adorable oppa, right ?"   "Oh, for once you are smart Miss"  "Hey I'm always smart oppa"  

   And so you arrived at home and do your usual activity