Having Fun

Pabo Sunbae

Wow I got another subscriber.. Hehe kamsahamida *bowing*.. 

Well let's continue :)

Be prepared I think it's gonna be a long chapter

------

Author's POV

It has been six days since you start taking care of the cafe. And it went pretty well even better than you expected. Wanna know what happened ?

Flashback

Your POV

It's Tuesday. Since I'm in charge of the cafe I have to go to the cafe everyday for these 5 days. Plus now I have to take care of that big guy. And now I'm standing next to the school gate waiting for that Prince Charming to come.

Author's POV

  "___ ! I'm here ! Mianhae I was having a meeting." he said panting.

  "Ne it's ok. Come on let's go." You said but it's written all over your face. It's showing -Do you know how long I've been waiting ?!- look.

  'Is she mad ? Well I would if I'm her. I made her wait for 1 hour and I'm the one who make the request. Great job Changmin' he thought.

 "_____ jeongmal mianhae. I'll make it up to you somehow. OK ? Please stop being angry" he beg.

 "It's really okay oppa. Well it's true I was mad that you make me wait. And FYI I hate waiting." you pouted.

 "Arra arra.. Mianhae. I'll make it up to you. Just say what I have to do"

  "Well.." you make a thinking face for a while.  "I'll tell you when I have the idea. There's the bus come on let's go" you said while standing and grabbed you bag.

**

After 30 minutes, you hop of from the bus and walk towards the cafe with Changmin. It was 2AM so you still have an hour until the rest time. Then you arrived at the cafe. You got in from the side door then do your usual stuff. Done changing you head towards the kitchen.

  "Time to start working. Changmin go ahead and start working. Or do you still need help ?" you said while stretching your hand.

  "No need I think I got it all. Well see you later 'boss' " with that he leaved.

  "Okay let's start baking !" With that words you start working.

As usual the cafe is pack. You worked non-stop until it was 3PM.

  "Finally time to rest ! Everybody take a break !" you yelled after locking the front door.

  "____ saranghae !!" yelled Jia.

  "I wish she is our boss. So we can have break hour every time." Myungsoo said while messaging his hand.

  "Stop talking will you two I'm tired and I need peace." Taeyang said.

  "OH I'M NOT GOING TO LOWER MY VOICE" Myungsoo yelled in purpose.

  "YAH SHUT UP MAN !" Taeyang said in English.

  "Here come the wild Taeyang. Let's go out from here." Jia asked you.

  "You go first. I want to talk to Changmin." you said walking towards him.

  "Hey why are you alone ? Don't you wanna join the 'circus' there ?" while pointing at the 2 loudest person.

  "No." he said simply.

  "OH come on don't be such a gloomy." you said dragging him to those 2.

  "Hey you two ask this guy to join too. He is to lonely without Junsu oppa hehe" you said pushing Changmin to the front.

  "Welcome aboard Changmin- umm hyung ?" Myungsoo asked.

  "Just Changmin is okay. No need formality." He said.

  "Well enjoy your conversation while I'm going to to the kitchen." you said running to the kitchen.

You arrived at the kitchen and start taking out some cup and plate to put some drinks and cookies for them. And now you are wlaking to their table and put it infront of them.

  "Don't hesitate and eat !" you said proudly.

  "Emmm ___ Special gift. Don't mind if I do !" Taeyang start eating.

  "Is this eatable ?" Changmin doubt.

  "Yah ! What's that supposed to mean ?" you sulked.

  "Don't worry Changmin-ssi. If it's not eatable we will not start eating aren't we ?"  They all nod.

  "See ?" you said.

  "Relax I was just kidding. Ok thank you for the snack." With that all of you start eating.

End Flashback

You did that routine for those last 5 days. You thought it will be hard but not in fact. Changmin has helped you for those 5 days. He handle the delivery pretty well. And now Junsu is back, you are free from duty. And you kept on pursuing him about going to Lotte World until finally he said yes yesterday. And now you are doing some grocery shopping to make some food.

Flashback

Finally it has been 5 days since that day. And today Junsu is going to come back. You kept on running the store until it was 5PM. The bell ring.

  "Yo people what's up I'm back !" Junsu yelled from the door.

  "Yeeaaa he's back !! Oppa !!" you run to him then hug him happily.

Changmin face changed. 'Why are they so closed ? Wait. Why am I even thinking'

  "You missed me that much young lady ?" he said bowing to your eye level.

  "Not that ! It was crazy. We were busy and we lacked of people. Now you are in charge. I put my hands up now." you said handing over the key of the cafe.

  "I hope nothing bad happened." he said scanning the whole cafe.

  "Nothing happened sir !"  you al answered.

  "Great. Now time for the souvenir. Everybody line up !"

**

The next day, you all start working with the old fashion way. After working and changing you walked over to Junsu who is drinking his coffee.

  "Oppa ? Can I talked with you ?" you asked and sit when you saw he nodded.

  "So.... How about your promise ?? When will we go ?" You asked with your eyes sparkling.

  "____-ah give me some slack. Let me think... Next month ?"

  "Oppa that is to long how about..... next Saturday ?" you suggested.

  "As you wish my little princess."  he said while bowing.

  "Now go home before Key turn the calm mode into the panicking mode." He said pushing you to the door.

  "Arraso.. Em.. oppa. Can we asked Changmin to come to ? You see he helped me a lot when you were gone. So.."

  "You want to return the favor. I got it. I'll ask him later. Now GO.HOME" he said pointing the door.

  "Ne oppa. Let me know okay ? Bye !" 

End Flashback

You bought so many ingredients. You wanted to start preparing before the day. Even though you don't know how many of them will go. But you are sure that Changmin will come because he made a promise to you back then.  

 "I'll make it up to you. Just  say what I have to do"