Lotte World 2

Pabo Sunbae

Finally, after sitting about 1 hour in the car, after 1 hour listening all the guys singing that make you deaf -It's not that they can't sing but they keep on singing all the way wouldn't you be deaf ?- you arrived at Lotte World. Lucky for you it's not as crowd as you predicted. After taking out all of your bags you run towards the place to buy the ticket. And then off you guys go to the Lotte World.

     "So what should we play first ??" you asked like a little kid.

     "How about the roller coaster ?" Key suggested.

Everyone shake their head in unison. 

     "Why not ?" Key pouted.

Yunho appeared. "It's not that we don't want to but we had just arrived. Take the easy first."

     "Neh oppa. Than we can take the roller coaster. Neh ?" 

Key nodded. " Great. Now let's go to the Haunted House !"

**

     "Why can't we go to the haunted house first ? " you pouted.

They all look at you.   "For your information, Haunted House is as extreme as the Roller Coaster." Yoochun answered.

     "Tck Brother and Sister just the same." Junsu said.

     "Yup, their stupidity are number one." Changmin added.

     "Yah !!" they both yelled. Changmin closed his ear. "See ?" They all just laughed.

     "Just enjoy the view ___-ah" Eun said.

You looked at her in the eyes. "What am I supposed to see ? We are just spinning around with this horse." 

      "Let her be Eunhee-ah, She is just upset that we didn't go to the haunted house." Yunho tell her.

Those three 'devils' are smirking without any of them realizing.  

  Flashback

 [Jaejoong] : So what's the plan ?

 [Yoochun] : Junsu said, we are gonna ride any ride that is not extreme first. Knowing those two sibling they might want something extreme as soon as we got there, so we need to prevent that.

 [Jaejoong] : Uwoo so well planned. Next ?

 [Yoochun] : Since we might arrived there at 1 we need to hold them at least until 4 PM, then we can start ride the extreme rides. Well that's what we got so far.

 [Jaejoong] : Oh I got another idea. Why don't we ride the Ferris wheel before going home. And you know, let the couple ride together. 

 [Yoochun] : Don't forget about Key. We need to handle that one overacting guys. We'll talk again later.

  End Flashback

     "Don't worry, the merry-go-round will finish soon." Jaejoong said.

     "Sure hope so. Oh PALI !!" she yelled.

After about 5 minutes --for you its like 5 hours-- finally the ride stop and without any waiting you hop off from that horse.

      "So what's next ?" Eun asked.

      "I would ride anything you guys chose but please anything. ANYTHING besides the slow ride. Jebal! " you begged hard.

      "How about that ?" Yunho point at the Bom-Bom Car's ride.

They all nod. Even you.  "Let's go !"

**

     "Yah ! Take it easy. You hurt my back !" you yelled.

     "If I don't keep on bumping your car, where would be the fun ?" Changmin grinned.

You keep on bumping into each other cars. You keep on shaking back, front, left, and right. You even hit your head twice already.

'Dug!'. You rubbed your head. "Ouch ! He make me hit my head 3 times !!"

     "Yah ! You make me hit my head thrice already !! Come here you huge tower !!" 

You stir like a maniac to hit him, and Changmin stir like a manic to avoid you. While that EunHo couple drive safely without any yelling. Only big smile and laughter. The other 4 guys decided to wait at the side. With the same reason 'We are to old for this'. Well at least that's what the 3 devils said.

     "Why am I standing with you three again ?" Key asked glared at them.

They all nodded. It's time.

     "Hey Key. What if we tell you that we want to pair up your sister ?" Yoochun asked.

Key eyes popped out. Okay maybe that's to much. 

     "MWO ?! PAIR ?! AS IN GETTING HIM A BOYFRIEND ?! YAH ! MICHEOSO !?(It means you crazy !?)"

The three of them nod.  "Yes Key. Don't you see that ___ look happier now ?" Jaejoong said.

     "Look at her. She is so happy playing with Changmin." Junsu pointing at you who is still driving like a crazy person.

Key keep his silent. It's not that he sulked. He is thinking.   "Come on Key. You don't want to make your sister single till you die right ?"

     "Of course not ! I'm not a bad brother. It's just.."

     "What is it ?" 

Key sighed.  "You guys remembered when our parents divorced ?" They nod.  

      "So you know how down she was when someone broke her heart. I don't want that happen to her again."

Junsu touch Key's shoulder.  "We understand what you meant but just let her be. You can hit us if everything when wrong."

Now it's Yoochun and Jaejoong time to pop their eyes out. "Hit us ? Are you serious Junsu. We're dead if everything went wrong. Think before you talked you big dumb dumb !!." they tought.

Key keep on thinking for awhile.  "Oh well. Ok I'll let her. But if that guy make even a single tear drop from her eyes I'll break your guys neck."

They gulped. "O-okay Key." 

They saw you, Changmin, Yunho, and Eun waving their hand to signaled that they are done. They started walking towards them.

     "Yah Junsu. If everything really went bad. You handled Key on your own. My life is to precious thank you." Jaejoong whispered.

     "Don't worry every thing will be fine." Junsu said with proud.

Suddenly the three devils phone ring.

 [Key] : So ? What's the plan ? Are any of you gonna tell me ?

They glanced at Key. "Wow. He really does let her be."

 [Junsu] : Ok so the plan is......

Junsu keep on texting telling Key the plan.

[Junsu] : So the basic point is we are going to make them closer at any cost.

[Jaejoong] : And we're going to ride the Ferris Wheel before going home.

[Key] : Ah arraseo. Okay. So I guess mission starts ?

[Yoochun] : MISSION STARTS NOW !!

------

So hello again. Since I'm kinda running out of idea for this story, I make another story. It got Kris as the lead man and Suho as your best friends. Please read it Gomawoo http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/488730/don-t-be-to-far-you-exo-kris-krisandyou

Sorry for the typo, bad english, and the short update.