Coincidence

Pabo Sunbae

  Sorry for the typo and for the long update.. Enjoy ^^

-------------

   "Changmin oppa ?" you said. "Ah ____, Annyeong" Changmin answered.

    "Ah annyeong" after you answered there is a silence in the air (at least between you two). Fortunately, the bus came, so you walked into the bus and so Changmin. You sit at the back of the bus and Changmin sit right next to you. Aish why here ? There's a lot of empty seat in here.. Never mind..

   You keep thinking about the dance class. You decided to hear some upbeat music to practice (more like imagine) your dance before the real class begin. You didn't realize that Changmin was stealing glance from you. "Why am I keep on looking at her ? Changmin get a hold of your self." he thought.

   You finally arrived at the bus station. You scan your card and hop off the bus, and so did he. "Oh oppa, you have some business here too ?" you asked him while walking to the nearest cafe to buy some hot coco.

   "Yes, you too ?" You nod.  "Really ? May I ask what is it ?" "My friend now a dance class around here that's why I'm here"  "Really ? So I assumed you like dancing then ?"   "Yup, you have no idea. And so is my friend"  

  *I'm still alive.. I'm still...*  Your phone rings, then you saw a text with full of upper case word.

[Eunhee]  : YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE ??

[Send] : Mianhae, I'm going to buy hot coco, for BOTH of US. Where is the place ?

[Eunhee] : Ok, make mine with extra biscuit. It's the Dance Academy.

[Send] : Ok, I'm on my way. Be patient.

[Eunhee] : Aye, sir !

   "Who was it ?" He said try to take a peek at your phone. "My friend. Hey no peeking"  "Hehe, sorry curiousity take over". After a few minutes, you arrived at the cafe. "I guess this is good bye oppa"  "Why ?"  "I need to go get some hot coco for my friend."   "Oh really ? Ok then. See you on Monday"  "See you oppa" then you walked into the cafe, but then you remember you don't know where is this Dance Academy.  

   "Wait ! Oppa !"  you said while pulling his sleeve.  "Wae ? I thought you're going to buy some coco "  "Yes, it's just i forgot to ask you. Do you know where is the Dance Academy ?"  Wait, Dance Academy ? Don't tell me. "Emm is that where you will take the dance class ?"  You Nod.  "I can take you there if you like"  "Really ? It's okay you just need to tell me the direction"  "It's okay because I have a dance class there too" he said.

   You shocked. Really ? Him ? "Oh and so my friend Yunho" Him too ? Oh man Eunhee is going to talk about this all day and everyday. "Oh, okay then. I'm going to buy the coco first. Would you like one too ?"  "No I'm fine" "Okay then" 

   Then you ordered the coco and wait for a while. Then your phone make a sound of Big Bang "Alive"

[Eunhee] : Hey ! You've got to come here ! I have a huge news for you. Like really huge !

See ? Oh man..

[Send] : What ? Could it be that Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa go to the same dance class as we do ?

[Eunhee] : ..... HOW THE HECK DID YOU FIND OUT ?!

[You] : Maybe because I happened to meet with Changmin oppa on the way from my bus station 'till here. And now he is sitting infornt of me ?

[Eunhee] : No way !! 

   "2 hot coco for Miss ___"  said the girl.  "Ah that's me !"

[Send] : I've gotta go. I'm on my way there. Stop texting me.

  "Thankyou. Please come again"  said the waitres. 

   "Well then oppa, Could you show me the way ?"  "Sure, right this way !" With that you walked beside him until you reached the building.