Flashback

Pabo Sunbae

Flashback

4 years old

"Mama Papa! Let's go let's go!!" said by a 4 years old girl.

"Slow down princess, why don't you go with Kibum first?" your daddy said.

"Let's go oppa!! Let's play swing!" said by that girl while running happily into the swing. "Push me Push me!"

"Okay little princess, say the magic word." your brother said, preparing to push your swing.

"Please?"  "As you wish princess. Here we go!!"

"Hahaha Mama Papa! I'm flying!! Look!"  she said grinning like a little angel.

It was such a happy day. The four of you always go everywhere together. You on the right side of your Mom and on your right side is your brother and on his right side is your father. Holding hand happily.

One day, while walking home with your brother, after him picking you up from the kindergarten, you saw a photo shop and saw a big photo in frame with a lots of people in the picture.

"Oppa what is that? Why dose it have a lot of people in it?" you said pointing at a photo in wood frame.

"That's called a photo sissy. And inside it is called a family picture."

"Family.. photo?"  you asked. 

Your brother nod, "Yes sissy. You want one? we can take a lot of picture with Mommy and Daddy."

Hearing the words 'Mommy and Daddy' already make you agree. "With Mommy and Daddy?? Yes I want one!"

"Okay, let's ask them when we got home. Okay?"  "Yes." "Okay, let's go home!"

After 10 minutes walking, you two arrived at your house. "What do you mean it's my fault?!"

Your brother heard a loud yell from inside. "Are they fighting? Again? Sissy must not hear this."

"Sissy, you want to try my new toy? You can hear music from it." he said searching for his earphone and mp3 player.

"Really? Let me try let me try!" she said trying to grab the earphone. "Okay stay still sissy. There you go. I'm gonna play some music okay?" 

You just nod. "Okay, let's go in."

Key can hear a loud banging and yelling from inside. He knock on the door and open it. "We're home."

Your parents look kinda shock. "O-oh your home. .. Wh-what is that that princess wearing ?" Your Dad ask.

"My earphone and mp3. I don't want her to hear you two yelling at each other." he said it just like that.

"You-- you can hear us?" you Mom ask. "Clearly."

(almost) 5 years old

"Sissssyyyyy, it's 3 days before your birthday. What do you want?" Key ask sitting on your bed while you are drawing on the floor.

"Umm...." "Just tell me sissy."  She stands up right away and show the drawing that she just made. "I want this!" she said pointing at her paper.

"Drawing?" she shake her head. "Crayon? Paper?"  she shake her head again.  "Family photo!!"  

"Family photo?" "Aahh, you mean Family picture? You sure sissy?"  she nod.

"You need to tell that to Mommy and Daddy."  "I will then."  "Alright, we'll tell them after they got home."

Waiting for the clock strikes 6 o'clock in the evening, and finally the front door open.

"Mommy Daddy!!" you yell running towards the front door hugging your mother legs.

"Mom Dad, there's something that sissy wants." Key said.

"Really princess? And what is that?" your Daddy ask while carrying you in his arm.

"Family photo!!" she said showing her drawing from before. "She means family picture Dad." Key corrected you.

"O-oh really? Well then.. Let's do it tomorrow okay ?" Your Mom said.  "Yeeeyy !! Okaay!" 

"Have you take your bath princess?" She just shake her head. "Oh that's not good. Go to the bathroom now, we don;t want the princess to smell bad now, do we ?" your Mommy said. "No." she said and then run towards the bathroom.

"Accompany her Kibum, Mom and Dad have something to talk about."  You Dad said.

"I know." he said standing up from his chair. "Sissy, oppa is coming!! you better be ready to clean your self up!"

"That will be going our last picture together. Just so you know!" Your Mom said to your father. "I know, you don't have to tell me."

They didn't knew that Key listen to their little conversation. "Oh, poor sissy."

The next day, they head towards the photo studio. You start choosing the background, well more like Key was the one who choose. But he didn't forget to ask your opinion. Like, "What color do you like sissy?" "You like this one?" and etc.

"Okay we are ready, please take a sit." the photographer said. You take a sit next to your brother, and your parents standing behind you two.

"Ready? Smile.. 1.. 2.. 3.."  'click' and then done. All of you went home. You can take home the picture tomorrow since they have to print it and stuff.

The next day, Key took the picture from the photo studio and give to you when he arrived. "You want to put it into the photo frame sis?" he said the moment he arrived inside your bedroom.

You nod. "Yes yes yes!!" "Okay, let's see.. where is that frame.. Ahh here you go. Hand me the photo please?" he said and you gave him the photo.

"There.. done." He said giving you the photo frame. And then you two can hear a loud banging from down stairs. "Oh no what now.." Key thought.

"What's that oppa?" you ask, confuse. "What's what sissy?" That loud noise from down stairs.Let's take a look." you said grabbing his hand and pulling him down stairs. "No wait sis..."

"There you are princess, Mommy and Daddy have something to tell you let's go to your room. You too Kibum."  your father said. "Yes Dad." 

Key already have a bad feeling about this. Your Mom and Dad giving a tense aura. He just hope that it won't be a bad news, at least not for his little sister.

"Well, you see princess.." your Dad hesitate. "Just tell her already." your Mom said coldly. "What is it Daddy?" you said, not knowing what will come. "Mommy and Daddy are not together anymore..."  "Oh no.. not this.. not today.." Key thought and run towards you.

"Could you not tell her today? Tomorrow is her birthday for mother-of-earth sake." he said hugging you.

"What does that mean Daddy?" "We are not going to spent time together anymore, at least not the four of us."

"No.. No spending time together again?"  "Yes princess."  Your eyes starts getting teary and then you just start crying. "Shush shush.. it's okay sissy. Oppa is here.." Your brother said rubbing your head softly. 

"Bu--but why?" you ask. "Well, that's just how it has to be.. We're sorry princess."  Your Dad answered.

Your crying starts getting loud. "If you miss me, you can ask Mommy to call Daddy okay ?" Your Dad said, kissing your forehead. 

"Where are you going Daddy? Don't go."  you said, stopping him by pulling his clothes. "I'm sorry princess."  

"Don't forget to pack your things." Your Mom said to your Dad.

You just kept on crying all day, and Key just keep on hugging you, bring you some hot chocolate, some biscuit. 

"It's okay sissy, I'm here for you." he said while rubbing your head.

End of flashback