The Start

Pabo Sunbae

       It's spring, time to start a new class. Make new friends or so you though. it will be hard to make new friends with your over protective brother. You have just start you high school so that means for some orientation time. 

"Hmm.. another day to start school. Hwaiting !" you though.

After preparing your self. You ready to go school. 

"Ready or not ____ ? or we will be late," said Key.

"Ya Oppa wait just a little bit more. These damn props is making it hard for me."

"If you are not my cute little sissy, I had already leave," said Key Oppa

"Ne ne... Gomawo my handsome kind Oppa. Ok i'm ready. lets go,"  you said while draging his arm.

     Arrived at school you meet your old friend Eunhee. "Yo ___ ! Leet me help you carry those," said her cheerfully as usual.

"Ehem." "Oh, Annyeong Key Oppa, hehe." "Enough with the anyeong and lets go to class. my hands feel numb with all these stuff," And then you stayed in your class with Eunhee until the bell rings.

"For student in grade 10th and all the student council please gather on the field please. Thank you"  said the speaker.

"Come on let's go ___" "Yeah ok ok chill out Eun."

   The field is packed with student chattering and laughing. *ting ting* that sound of bell gather everyone attention.

"Listen up ! These are your sunbae who will 'guide' you during you first 3 days here. Don't hesitate to ask them. Now kids, introduce your self," said the principal.

     "Well, I'm the leader. My name is Wu YiFan but people call me Kris for no reason. Next !"  "I'm Suho the vice president. If you have anything to ask just shoot it."   "Yoona imnida. And I'm the secretary number one. These quite girl is Seohyun, the second secretary, say hi come on."  "Annyeong ."  And so on. Then someone catch you and Eunhee attention.

     "Hi, my name is  Yunho and this guy is Changmin. We are in the art section in the council. Guess thats all" said the guy with brown hair.

   "Yah, he is so handsome.. Do you think he will be the one who guid us ?" ask Eunhee happily. 

   "How should I know ?" well I hope he-they will. After the long introducing and lecture from the principal, they all went back to class. As you were in junior high school, orientation is never a happy experience. But lucky for you two,  your favorite sunbae was the one who is watching your class.

    The bell rings, means time to go home. You waited for Eunhee for almost 20 minutes. Just like usual. Eunhee always love to chitchat and she already made some friends diffrent from you, you may say you are not the type that easyly make friends. Finnaly you heard footsteps and you know who it was.

   "Why took you so long ? I have been waiting for 20 minutes."  "Mianhae. I met with my eonni's friends and you know what ? the said there is a dancing club here," as soon as you heard thet you where this conversation is heading.

    "And you want to join but you don't want to do it alone so you want me to accompany you. If I said no you will keep bagging until I said yes so before you ask me i will answer first," you said without break. You make a face looks like you are thinking. Once you see Eunhee eyes is full of hope you can't help it. "Ok ok, yes. I love to dance anyway." "Yeaayy !! ___ you are the best person I ever met," she said while hugging you like a koala hugging a tree.

   "Ok stop hugging me or else we can't go home."  "Ok"

    The school's already empty, well assuming it is the first day of school everybody already went home or so you thought. You saw a guy standing at the gate. Now you are close enought to see who it is, your eyes get big -as big as a puppy eyes- and so did Eunhee. 

   "Hey, isn't that Changmin sunbae ? yes yes it is.. ehem, ___ there it is your prince charming" 

   "What are you talking about ?"   "Hey i know you since we were in diapers, I know when you like someone ok. You can't hide it from me"

    Aish.. why does she have to know all about me "Ne ne.. ok i like him but only like. Why is he alone anyway ? doesn't he always with Yunho oppa ?   "Awww.. look at you already know so much"  "Aish closed your mouth Eunhee" "Hehe"

  And so you two start to walk towards the gate without looking at your amazing sunbae. But.. "Hey you two.. You're from class 10-C right ? the one that I watch"  Eunhee keep on pocking on your elbow, signal for you to answer him

  "Emm.. yes we are. I'm ____ and she is Eunhee"  "Nice to meet you emm... Changmin-shi"  "Hi you can call me oppa if you want to its okay. Oh there he is."  You look behind and see Yunho running towards your way -to Changmin's way to be exact-

  "Hey, Yunho meet Eunhee and ___. This is Yunho my friend since... since forever"  "Annyeong.. Come on Changmin, we have to go practice"  "Ah your right.. well see you tomorrow then ___ Eunhee"  "Ne.."

   And so you two go the other ways, on your way home but suddenly someone grab your shoulders. You jumped a little, "Sorry did i scared you ?" turn out it was just Changmin oppa.   "No oppa, whats up ?"  "I want you to tell your friends to bring news paper tomorrow"   "Ok.. for what ?   "You'll see.. ok see you tomorrow" and then he ran off.

  "What was that ?" ask Eunhee. "Don't know.. Come on lets go home before my brother went nuts"

--------

 

I want to write I nice story but why is it turn out like this --"  

I'm so sorry.. I'll try my best to improve.. if you have any idea or maybe some suggestion for me.. don't hesitate to tell me..

Gomawo for reading.. ^^