Further away

Pabo Sunbae

It has been about 3 days since that horrible day. You keep on making excuse to avoid hanging with them, whether it's your part-time or dancing and you even use Key as an excuse.

     "___-ah let's go to the ice cream shop today!" Eun ask you.

You shake your head.  "Sorry, Key oppa needs me for today. Maybe next time," You said while putting your books into your bag.

     "I'll be going then. Bye Eun."    "Ok byee."

**

     "She's been acting so weird. Wonder what's wrong?" Yunho said.

Eun suddenly stand up.  "Could it be that she figured it out?? About all of this ? Oh no.."

Yunho patted Eun shoulder and gave her his smile.  "No. Don't worry everything's fine. Arraseo ?"

Eun just nodded her head. "Let's hope so."

**

It has been several days since you started to act like this and use those kind of lies, well for today it's not a lie. Your brother does actually need you today.

   "Oppa I'm here. Where are  you ?" you asked while putting your bag at the chair.

   "In the back!! Help me sissy!! Hurry!!"  Key yelled from the backyard.

"Aish what now ?"   "Coming!!" you run into the backyard.  "What's wro-- Oh honey bee sugar!! What happen here ??"

You see that your backyard are full with boxes from your storeroom. "Oppa? Where are you ?"  "I'll be out soon. Could you put those boxes in orders ?"

You, without any waiting, put those boxes in line so it  will look more tidy. And then something fall from that box. A square thing called frame that contains a picture of your childhood.

"It's me.. and that's oppa! and these two are...."

     "It's Mom and Dad when you were 5, huh?"  You nodded.  "I wonder how could it be in there?"

     "I bet Mom put it in here when we were at school."  You said while wiping the frame that is full of dust. "I'll put it in my room, or.. do you want to take it ?"

Key shake his head.  "Ani.. Take it sissy" he said smiling.  "Gomawo Oppa," you put it in the nearest table. "By the way, what are you doing here exactly?"

    "I'm searching for my party shoes."   "What for?"   "For prom, duh." he said making a it's-obvious face.  "Oh right, prom"  "Come on help me!" he said pulling your sleeve.

     "Alright alright.. But we need to go to the market today.. better be fast."   "Yes boss! Let's go treasure hunting!!"   "Oh stop it oppa!"

**

     "Stop pouting oppa.. Just let it go.." you said to him.

     "But.. but.. prom is coming soon...." Key said still pouting.

You shake your head, to see your ridiculous brother.  "How can I have a really un-mature brother..."

     "We'll buy a new one, Ok ? I have to buy a new dress aswell.. How about we go this weekend ?"

Key's eyes turned from gloomy eyes into a-five-years-old-child-who-just-got-a-ballon eyes.  "Jinjja ??"   You nod.

     "I hope she's here with us.."  you heard a familiar voice not far from you.

Key poke your arm.  "Isn't that Eun? Oh and thats Yunho and Changmin!  Heeyy guys!!" he said waving his arm.

Your eyes become wide. "Why can't you just shut up oppa !!"   

You forgot that the market that you're heading to is near the ice cream shop that you guys like to visit. 

     "Oh! Key oppa! ___!!"  Eun yelled running towards you two.  "Great.. I need to act again."

You 'smile'. "Hi Eun. Hi Yunho oppa, Changmin oppa" you said.

    "What are you two doing here ?" Yunho asked.

     "We're going to the market, you know.. for groceries, and.. stuff," Key said, pointing at the market.

You shivered because of the cold wind.  "Oppa let's hurry, it's getting colder today.. Sorry guys.. we need to go." you smile and then walks towards the market.

     "See you later guys. Sissy ! Wait for me!!"  Key said running towards your way.

Eun sighed a little.  "See ?"  

     "Yeah we saw it.. " Yunho answered.  "Saw what ?" Yunho smacked Chanmin's head.  "Yah! what's that for??"

     "For being a stupid person." Yunho shake his head.  "Let's go back and finished the ice cream that we left."

------------

Soooo.... Hello again to the world!! (or to my reader(s))

Sorry I haven't update for a while a century.. 

to make it up.. here a cute Changmin face ? hehehe...

I'll have my holiday soon... like reallll soonn! 

So I hope will update this story.. since I have nothing to do besides playing and stuff...

So... See you!! Oh and

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS !!!! ~*

You unbelievable-lazy writer,

      Misyell.