In Charge

Pabo Sunbae

Hi ! Waaa I got another subscriber.. Kamsahamida *bowing*. Since I'm already on the holiday time -Yihaa !!- I'll try to upload more often.. Thank you to all my readers and to my new readers Welcomeee ~  

Please if I lack with something please said it to me (by comment) I'll try to improve it... :D

Well, enjoy 

------

After 30 minutes of a ride with your daily bus, you two arrived at the cafe. As you walked in you saw everything was in a mess. You went into the staff room first.

  "So to make it simple, this is the staff room. To the right is the locker for boys and to the left is the locker room for girls so make sure you turn right."

  "Do you think I'm that stupid ?" he said raising his eyebrows.

 

   'What was that face ?' you thought holding your laugh. "Well now get ready the cafe is pack right now." you said running to your locker.

After 5 minutes you came out and found Changmin already sitting there.

  "Wow that was fast" you said. 

  "Maybe it was you who was slow" 

  "If it wasn't my boss who asked me to tutor you I will never do this"  you said sarcastically.

Changmin made a hurt face but you didn't see it.  

  'Does she really hate me that much ? Ah why am I thinking to much'

  "Hey ___ !! If you're done then hurry up and get your self here !" yelled Taeyang from the kitchen.

  "Ne Taeyang-ssi !! Come on let's go"  you said while pulling Changmin's arm.

  "Taeyang-ssi I'm here. And also the new worker" you said pointing at Changmin.

  "Oh good. Hurry and help me cook I only have two hands and the orders are way to many" he said without taking his eyes from the parfait.

  "Of course Taeyang-ssi but I have to teach this guy a few things it's boss order. I'll be back reaaallll soon. Ne ?" 

  "Ok. But make it extremely soon" "Ne taeyang-ssi"  

Now you are pulling Changmin arm infront of the cashier.

   "Ok ready to learn your lesson ?" He nodded.

   "So basically, you just need to take the orders and put the orders into that thing beside the cashier. We will take care about the cooking. When an order is ready the bell will ring. Any staff could take it and remember to take it to the right table. Hmm.. think that is all. If you have any question while I'm at the kitchen you can ask Jia there or maybe Myungsoo. Ok ? Ciao !" you said and rushed into the kitchen.

   "Wait ! How do I know which one is the right table ?" Changmin yelled.

  "There will be number at the order. Don't worry !" You yelled back.

A few hours passed and there is no sign of Junsu coming.

  "Aish where is that guy ? Even if he is the boss he can't be late" you said irritated.  And a minute later...

  "Hey ___ you got a call from Junsu"  Myungsoo said.

 "Sure be right there." After wiping your hand you went into the staff room and pick up the phone.

  "Yeoboseyo ? Junsu oppa ?" you asked.

  "Ne, ___ it's me"

  "Sorry if I'm being rude but..... Where the heck are you ?? the cafe is in a mess right now !" you said letting go all of your stress.

  "Ouch my ears! Sorry __ ! So sorrrryy. I have a situation here"

  "Yeah right a situation" 

  "My family decided to go to Jeju Island to visit my relative, so I'm packing my stuff today"

  "Mwo ?? Wait when are you leaving ?" You asked having a bad feeling.

  "Tonight, that's why I'm calling. I'm asking you to be in charge of the cafe while I'm gone. Can you ? pleaseee"

  "Why me ?? You have a lot of staff other than me." 

  "I trust you the most ___, you know me long since I open the cafe. Please"

  Should I ? you think until Junsu spoke.

  "If you do it I will take you to the lotte world and you can ask Key and Eunhee to came. How about that ?"

  "Lotte World ?! Yes yes OK !" you said while jumping.

  "Kkkk~ Gomawo ___ you're the best ! Don't worry I will be there after 5 days. Bye ! muach kkk~" Then he hang up.

  "Wait oppa !" 

  'What 5 days ?? Man I'm screwed... Not only I have to tutor Changmin oppa now I have to take care of the shop. Oh well it's for Lotte World."

Then you head back to the kitchen and continue making the orders until the cafe was closed for the day.

  "Hey all of you listen ! I got news from Junsu oppa so gather in the staff room before going home. Arraso ?"

  "Yes ___"

After changing your clothes, you go to the staff room and saw Changmin there.

  "Is it just me who is slow or is it you who changed clothes to fast ?" you whispered.

  "Hey we're here. What's up ___ ?" Jia asked.

  "Everyone is here ?"  They nodded.

  "Ok so Junsu oppa is heading to Jeju island to visit his relative so.... I'll be in charge until he come back. And to be exact for 5 days"

  "Really his leaving ? Yes ! I like it  when you're the one in charge ___"  Taeyang said.

  "Yes we will have a break time now hahaha" Jia said.

  "Welcome back boss ___" Myungsoo said.

  "Guys I'm only in charge for 5 days so don't get to used to it. Well you can go home now." you said making a sign by shaking your hand.

  "See you tomorrow boss !" They all said.

**

Now you're sitting on your bus and weirdly Changmin is sitting beside you. And there it is the silent. None of you spoke until...

  "So I guess you had become their boss ?" He said turning his head to you.

  "Yes twice last year and 3 months ago. I wonder why are they so happy about it." you said shrugged.

  "What system did you used ?"

  "What ? System ? Nothing it's just that I used to make 3PM until 4PM as the break hour."

  'No wonder it was tiring working all day even for me' He thought.

  "So how was your first day of work ?" you asked.

  "One word. Stressed."

  "That's all ?" you asked raise an eyebrow.

  "Okay maybe two, Tired" 

  "Don't worry you will get used to it"

Then the silence take over again. Until you reached your stop.

  "Oh it's my stop. Well see you Changmin oppa." you said standing from your seat.

  "Wait !" he said.

You turned your head. "Ne ?"

  'Well done Changmin why did you yelled wait' He asked him self.

  "Emm.. wou-would you like to go to the cafe tomorrow with me ? It-It's because I don't remember the route !" he stuttered.

  'Did he just asked for help and to me ?' you thought. "Sure thing, well let's meet after school then. See you"

With that you jumped from that bus and waved your hand to Changmin before leaving.

  "Oh man it's going to be a long 5 days.. You better keep your promise Junsu-ssi"