Unwanted Meeting

Pabo Sunbae

I'm going to use narrator POV okay? 

Okay.. moving on

------

"And that last time we went here, was the last time we spent a happy time with all 4 of us." You said, while sitting on the swing, swinging slowly.

Key nods, "And ever since then, Mom has been busy with work." He paused for a while. "But we are still together, right?" he said, smiling widely and nicely. You nod.

"Want me to push your swing?" Key said, putting his bag on the nearest bench. "Would you?"  "Say the magic word!"  "Please?"  " 1 package of pushing coming right up!"

1 hour passed. "It's okay for you to stop now oppa. I know you're tired."

"You sure?"  "Oppa, I'm not a  4 years old girl anymore you know."  "Alright thank you sissy."

After taking a break for 5 minutes. You two decided to went back home, since it's already 10 o'clock now. And without you two notice it, you two arrived in front of the photo studio from back then. It still looks the same when you still a 4 years old little girl.

"Oh? Oppa! Isn't this the photo studio from back then?" you ask, poking him excitedly.

"Oh! Majja! Sis, let's take a picture together!" he said.

"Sure." you answered while taking out your phone.

"Not with the phone silly! I mean in the studio! Lets take a photo and frame it!"

"Do we have the money?"  "Don't worry I'll use my magic card."  You put a confused face.  "Credit card sissy."  then your mouth make an 'O' shape after hearing his answers.

"Ok let's go!" you said, pulling him inside the shop.

"Welcome! May I help you?" The shopkeeper ask nicely.

"We would like to take a picture and print it."

"How big?"  "Just this big." he said, pointing at a green medium size frame.  "Alright, that would be 3500 won."

After taking the money, the shopkeeper lead you towards the studio. And then you two take a picture like about 20 pictures. What can I do? They just love taking pictures alright?

"Thank you sir!" You two said together to the photographer.

"Please wait down stairs. We'll give the photos to you when we're done. Just wait for 10 - 15 minutes."

"Yes sir. Thank you!"

They wait down there for about 15 minutes, until someone run from upstairs.

 

"Mom, Uncle said to give this to you!" said someone while running.

"Is .. Is that ..." You turned your head slowly --like real slow-- towards the stairs.

"Please... Please tell me it's not him..!"

"Mom, where are --" He stop.

The room become silent. Until the shopkeeper , a.k.a Changmin's mother, came from the bathroom.  "Is that the photo Changmin?" she ask. Then she realized the atmosphere in the room. "What's wrong sir?"  "Changmin you know them?"

After she ask him, unconsciously, you ran from that store with tears in your eyes.

"Sissy!" "Wait!" The two boys said together. Key run outside catching up to her. "Sir wait! You photo!" she said, but it's to late.

"Changmin, ou know them?" SHe ask, "Changmin? Changmin!"

"Uh? Oh.. Ne Umma?"  "I said, do you know them?"

"Ah aniyo umma. I'll go upstairs ok?" he said without waiting for her mother to answer.

 

The next day, at school, the brother and sister arrived at school. "Stay close to me sissy. I don't --"

"Key, I need to talk to your sister." Changmin said, walking from the school gate.

"Sissy, go to your class. Now." His -over-protective mode is on.

"Didn't you hear me? She is the one I need to talk to."

"Didn;t you hear me? Go. Now." Key said, pushing you forward.

You only nod. And when you want to run to your class, Changmin hold your hand. "You need to hear thhis. I can explain. I --"

"Let.Go.Of. My.Sister.Hand." Key said, separating Changmin's hand from you hand.  "Go now. And you! If you have anything to say to her, you can say it to me. And I'll decide to tell her or not."

Without any wait, you ran to your class. Leaving those two boys behind.

"Just go to class.. Just go to.. class.. class.. Oh no.. I'm going  to meet.."

"___ ?" the girl said softly.

"Please listen. We didn't mean to hurt you. It's just --"

"I don't want to hear anything right now. Excuse me." You said leaving her.

Meanwhile, right now, back to where Key and Changmin are.

"I'll let you. But! But if she shed any tears, even just a bit. You'll not handling my fist, but far more worse than that."

"I know and I won't let that happen. And now, I know what happen to me... I ... I love your sister."

Flashback

After meeting you and Key at the shop, he felt the urge to run to you and hug you and just explain everything. But he didn't, his pride got in the way.

"Naega waeire?" he felt his heart beat going faster.

"Am I .. Ani ani.. Maybe ?" He think for a while. Seeing his phone, he search for 'Yunho' and dial it.

"Yunho.. It's me.. I have something to ask you.." And they keep on chatting for, maybe, 2 hours?

"You think so?"

"Hey, I'm more experience in love than you! Trust me!"

"Arra.. Arra Chill.. Alright I need to take some rest. Bye."

 

"So.. I like... no.. I already love her.." he thought, while smiling like an idiot.

End Flashback

And that's how he knows his feeling.