Mission Start

Pabo Sunbae

As all of you having fun, those three, no, four devils is doing their mission nice and smooth. They make sure that the two of you are together almost all the time. Even though Key is giving a deadly aura most of the time, he tried to controlled it.

     "Hey, it's a shooting game. Yunho oppa let's play that !" Eun yelled excitedly. 

     "Alright !" Yunho answered.

After walking towards the booth, an idea come to Jaejoong. "Ah ! Junsu give me your ear !" he said pulling his ear.

     "Aahh !! It hurt ! What the--" he stop talking and start listening to Jaejoong.  

     "It's a good idea right ? right ?" 

Junsu take a peek to those two person. He nodded and nodded and nodded. 

     "Right ? Oh I'm a genius !" While he is praising him self, Junsu smacked his head. 

     "Ouch ! What was that for ?" Jaejoong asked while rubbing his head. "Stop talking and tell them !"   "Ah right !"

Then he run to them. "Hey, what if you two compete against each other ?" Jaejoong suggested while pointing at Yunho and Changmin.

     "Yeah let's do a battle !" Yoochun said.

     "Changmin oppa let's do it ! You might get that big white bear !" you said.

Changmin shaked his head.  You showed a disappointed face.

     "Oh are you scared of loosing ? Look at her, she wanted you to do it." Yoochun said.

     "Yah Changmin you dare make my sister sad ?" Key asked.

"Here come the almighty Key ! Good Job !" The three devil sing. 

You shook your head. "Ani oppa. Gwenchana. You two hurry up and play !" you fake a smile.

He felt guilty. "You want that bear right ? Just wait." Your face lighten up. "Neh."

[Junsu] : Nice one Key !

[Key] : Of course. I already said that I'm in right ? 

[Yoochun] :  Stop texting they might get suspicious.

Yunho start holding the gun. "Ready Changmin ? I'll let you be 2nd​. Don't worry."

Changmin shake his finger.  "Tsk, I'm sorry I'll be the 1St." 

     "Aish stop talking and get shooting !!" you and Eun yelled.

     "Neh !" 

     "Are you guys ready ?" Yoochun asked. They nodded. "Position..... START !"

**

     "Mianhae, I can't get you the bear." Changmin said.

You shake your head. "It's okay. At least you tried. And this doll reminds me more about you anyway." you said while looking at that doll.

     "Ah, the cuteness right ?" he said making a cute face.

     "Ugh. No way ! It's the height. It's as tall as you !" then you run.  "Yah ! That is not how you said thank you ! Come back here !" he run after you.

     "Yah get your own space for being lovey dovey." Yunho yelled.

They stop and take a look at him.  "Take a look at your self. You two keep on sticking to each other like a stamp and an envelope." you said.

     "And me and __ is not being lovey dovey !" Changmin said.  "Geurae !"

Eun interuped.  "What's wrong with us like this ? We are a couple after all."

They keep quite until..  "Mwo ?!"  "Couple ?! Jinjja ?!"

The four of them grin from afar. "Look at those lovely birds. We sure did a good job." Key said.

    "Yup specially you Key. Great job on letting her go." Junsu said while patting his back.

Yoochun take a look at his watch.   "Hey it's 6 o'clock. Should we ride the last ride and go home ?"

They nodded. "Okay. Hey love birds ! Let's go to the Ferris Wheel !"

Changmin and you turn your head and yelled, "We are not a couple ! They are !!"

     "Yeah, what ever. Kajja."

**

And now here you are, sitting with Changmin inside the Ferris Wheel. "Why did I did that again ?"

Flashback

Walking towards the Ferris Wheel, while you were walking beside Changmin your brother, Key, suddenly grabbed you and pulled you to walk beside him. 

     "Ouch, oppa no need to pulled me like that." you said while rubbing your hand.

He grinned. "Mianhae. Listen I want to ask you something."

     "Sure what is it ?"

     "Whit whom do you planning to sit with ?"

You're confused.  "Sit where ? Oh you meant the Ferris Wheel ? Of course it's...." you stopped.

     "Nugu ?"    "With...."

You wanted to say your brother of course, but when you wanted to say that someone face popped out. Of course it's Changmin face.

"Of course I want to sit with Key. Why is it so hard to say ? Just say it damn it !"

     "See ? I knew it. I knew you already like him." he said pretending to cry.

You panicked.  "Oppa don't cry ! I.. Of course I want to sit with you." He shaked his head.  "No."   "No ?"

He turned his head towards you.  "I know you want to be with him."   "Ani Oppa.."  

     "Don't lie to your self sissy. I'm ok. I don't want my little cute sissy to be single forever."

It's true actually, You want to sit with Key, but your heart have the urge to sit with that one tall guy. "Oppa... Mianhae..." 

     "Nah no need to. This meant that my sissy has already grown up. Just remember if that guy hurt you even a little tiny bit, let me know. I'm going to choked him till he can't breathed." You laughed. "Understood sir !"

End Flashback

You keep on looking outside. Afraid when you take a peek at him he would know. "Do I really like him ? No.. no way.. right ? But.. Arghh." without realizing it you are scratching your head and he see that.

     "What ? Something wrong ?" He asked.

     "Ah nothing." 

     "So did you have fun ?"

You nodded. "Yup !"

     "Sorry I didn't managed to get the bear."

     "I told you it's fine. I like this giraffe too anyway."

You two keep on talking until your turn end.

Meanwhile on the other side.

     "Wooaa we did a good job back there." Junsu said.

     "Really ? I don't feel like it." Yoochun ask.

Key shake his head.  "No, we really did a good job. She finally realized her own feelings."

All eyes are now on him.  "It must be hard on you Kibum-ah." Jaejoong said.

     "Don;t worry. I;m okay. In fact I'm better than I expected." 

They grinned. "That's good. Now let's leave the rest to the young one." Jaejoong said.

     "Tsk, you make it sound like we are old."

     "You are you know." Key said.   "Yah Kim Kibum !"

**

After that Ferris Wheel ride, all of you get out from the Lotte World and get into the car. And when to the near restaurant to eat some dinner. Then Junsu drive and arrive at the place where you met this morning.

     "So see you tomorrow ?" you said.

     "Yup see you tomorrow." Junsu said.

     "Wait, what about Yoochun-ssi and Jaejoong-ssi ?" Eun asked.

     "Don't worry we'll still be in town for the rest 2 weeks. Might as well moving back here." Yoochun answered.

Yunho pumped his fist into the air.  "Cool !"

     "Okay it's late. Let's go home. See you tomorrow. Let's go ___" Key said.  

     "Neh oppa ! Annyeong !!"

They all waved, "Annyeong !"