Found out

Pabo Sunbae

  Yo Yo Yo!! What's up ? Hehe

A little info that I forgot to tell on the previous chapter of the story, the bet time is 1 MONTH, well I want to make it quick so yeah.. 

Enjoy reading

=================

   After that whole incident in the Ice cream shop, you may say you got closer to him? Sure he did weird things sometimes, no, the whole time. But he has become nicer. Today is another day at school. It has been around 3 week since that day. Now you're in the cafeteria with Yunho, waiting in one line to buy meals for the 4 of you.

     "What do you think they would like?"

     "Anything will be fine. Changmin can eat almost anything." You giggled.

    "Everything??" you said Making A "WOW" expression.

     "Yup! He is such A monster when it Comes about food" You Can see Eun waving her hand to Yunho.

     "I can see your angel is calling. You should go. I'll be ok!" You said pointing 2 thumbs up. "Sure?". You nod.

     You see him running to their table and then you turn your head back to the line.

**

     "What's up ?" Yunho asked.

     "Remember about the bet ? We should ask him about this. It's almost time." Eun said.

     Yunho nod. "True, ok let's ask him now before she get here." 

      "Wait! I should text her, incase she will be looking for us."

[ Eun] : Hey! we're going to the garden where that big old tree grow. You just wait here. We won't be long.

[ __ ] : Sure! Don;t take to long, the food will get cold.

       "Ok done. Let's go! You text Changmin now!" Eun said.

       "Yes Ma'am!"

       "Don't Ma'am me!"

[ Yun ] : Go to the garden old tree. Urgent! Now!

[ Changmin ] : Right away!

**

     "Where is he ? Geez, long feet but walk like a snail," Eun said stomping her feet.

     "Patient."     Eun eyes got wide.  "Patient ?! It has been 10 minutes, what if she get suspicious ??"

     "You're to paranoid. Relax."

     "I can't, what if she break our friendship ? It's hard to find a friend like her."    "She will not do that. Look there he is."

     She quickly run to him and pinch his ears.

     "Aaawww!! Look! Sorry lady! you can get angry but not with abuse like this!"

     She add more strength to her pinch.

     "Aaaww!! Hyuunngg!! HELP!!"

     "Cut it out you two. Start talking before it get to long. She is waiting."

     "Ah right! So what about the bet ?"

     "I still got time right ? I'll handle __ slowly."

     "Tsk, you only have 1 more week, stupid."

     Changmin's eyes got big. "1 week ?! Why hasn't anybody told me?!"  They shook their shoulders.  "I'll plant something. You better prepare my gifts, got it ??" And then he runs off.

      "Is this okay ? What if she founds out and get mad at me ?"

      "She will not, besides they like each other. we're doing this for her."

      " Hope so. Let's go back she's waiting."

**

      "Aaaww!! Hyuunngg!! HELP!!"

      You hear his voice.  "Isn't that Changmin voice ?"  You walk there to call them that you got news from the dance studio.

     "Cut it out you two. Start talking before it get to long. She is waiting."  "Me ?" Unconsciously, you hide behind the pillar near them.

     "Ah right! So what about the bet ?"  "Bet ?"

     "I still got time right ? I'll handle __ slowly."  

     "Tsk, you only have 1 more week, stupid."

     Changmin's eyes got big. "1 week ?! Why hasn't anybody told me?!"  They shook their shoulders.  "I'll plant something. You better prepare my gifts, got it ??" And then he runs off. 

      And you also walk away from that place.

     "Is that so ? I guess I put my heart and trust at the wrong places again." you thought without realizing that one tear has drop from your eye.

     You do some stretching and put that 'smile' on your face.  "Better go back, or they will found out I was here."

==========================

 Oohh! thing has gotten exited hasn't it ? (Well at least that's what i thought)

Let's wait for the next chapter!! 

Comment - Subscribe - and spread this story.... It would be great if you upvoted :D

 Ok Byeee!

Your writer,

Misyell