End of it

Pabo Sunbae

Sorry for the typo.. 25 reader ? yeay... I'm so happy to have readers (even thought you didn't left any comment) but still, Gomawo :) 

The word in Italic mean you thought, OK ?

_________

    Without realizing, it is the last day of orientation. You are so happy that now you can start living your high school life. But it doesn't mean that you're not sad, because that means that your favorite Sunbae will not come to your class.

 "How come it's already the third day ? I wish it could go longer" Eunhee complained.

  "You sure want spend another day wearing these stupid props ?" you asked her while pointing at your newspaper hat.

    "Well, no thanks. These props is ruining my beauty" she said while flipping her hair.

   "Ew gross. What's is it with you and narcissistic"  "Don't know you tell me ?" With that you keep on chatting until the bell rings.

   Today, whether it's just you or the time did move slow --Or the fact you were hungry since the beggining--. Finnaly, the bell rings mean you can finnaly fill your stomach. But then..

   "Wait a second" said Changmin oppa. Urgh.. what now ? Don't you now I'm-We are starving.. "Since this is the last day.. Wait, why do I always the one who talk.. Yunho-ah You talk" he said while pushing Yunho to the front class.

   "Aish.. Alright. There is this tradition that in the last you must write a love letter and you must write your name..." he paused for a sec, "I mean you must write your signature.. you know like my name is Yunho Jeong so I'll write YJ" Aish.. such a burden... you thought.   "Oh don't worry, the student council will also have to write the love letter to the student.. And the who is lucky, their letter will be read infront of everyone.."  Yeah right.. Well that is all you all may eat" Ah finnaly.. And soon the lass already empty.

  And now you already eat with Eunhee and those two.  It was quite when suddenly you-know-who appear.

 "Hey my lovely adorable sissy"  "Ew.. Oppa stop it. What are you ? 6 ?"  "Plus 1 on the front, May I seat ?" before you could answer he already seat.. as usual.

 "Annyeong Key Oppa !" greeted Eunhee. "Annyeong Eunhee"  "Ehem.."  Said someone accros you.  "What are you doing here Key ?" ask Changmin.  "Why don't you introduce him and us, ___?" sugggested Yunho.  "Ah right, This is my annoying but cute oppa, Key. Oppa they are... I think you know them already" you said and continue your lunch.

   "Hey, I heard you two are wuite clos with my sissy so i guess that's true"  he said while glaring at Yunho and Changmin. "Wuoo.. chill Key, now I know she is your sister I wont .. maybe sometimes" tease Changmin.  "You touch her hair and I will pull your beautiful hair.. HARD.. you got that ?" Him and his overprotective side.. Again.. 

   Bell rings, time to go back to class. And also time to write that stupid love letter, or that what you thought, diffrent from the girl beside you. "Eun, why are you so happy ?"  "Because I got the chance to write love letter to Yunho oppa wihtout him knowing"  she said. If you are in a cartoon, flower and pink and love will be wandering around your friend head. "Ya whatever" 

  Time flies, it's time to give your letter. You don't really care. "Well, now you have the free time till 1PM, which means 30 minutes from now. At 1PM we will gather in the hall. So enjoy your time until then." Then all the student council left the class, and the class now turn into a circus. Everyone was noisy.