Thinking

Pabo Sunbae

     So hello to the world out there! Sorry I haven't been updating. My mind is blank and since my holidays are over I'm busy with school. Ok enough with this, enjoy reading. Oh yes, I'm using my note so.... sorry for the 'awesome' typo hehe...

============================

     It has been 2 days since that tiring or rather unique day, sometimes that big head of his always pop up in your head just like that. His smile, his glaring eyes when he was trying to get that teddy bear, his power when you two are practicing your dance, and many other things.

     "What the heck is wrong with me these day ? " you ask your self that everyday.

       Now you are sitting in one of the bench in the canteen with Eun, who is trying to get your attention. 

       "Yo ! Earth to you ! Hello anybody inside this body ?" Eun said waving her hands in front of your face.

       "Wha..What ?" You said pretending to eat your lunch. She just shake her head.

       "Tsk. You, spacing out ever since that day. Just spit it out already."

You froze. "Spi..spit what out ?"

She bite her chocolate bread before she talk.  "Just say that you like him. It's not that hard you know."

       "How many times I should told you to swallow before you start talking ?" you shake your head.

She munch and then swallow and then flick your forehead. "Ouch ! Eun !! What's that for ??"

      " To remind you with what I said."  "About what ?"

      "To just say it out loud, Ok I need to go. Bye !" then she just run.

       "Yah ! Eun !!" You decided to just let it be and start walking towards your next class.

While walking toward your class, your mind keep on thinking.

      "Do I really need to say it ? But what do I need to say ? It's not that I like that Namsan Tower guy right ? Right."

      "So I heard they are giving Junsu hyung a bunch of trouble."

You stop. "Oh I know that voice," you take a look to those guys not far from you. "Shoot ! It's them. No no, it's cool. No problem at all."

Your head said that but your feet doesn't feel the same. You quickly walk towards the nearby class and enter that class to, of course, hide from them more like him.

      "Should we pay them a visit ?" Changmin said.

      "Nah, let Junsu handle them. It's going to be fun." Yunho said.  

      "Wow, now you're being mean."

You heard their voice fading away,  then you get out from that class and run towards your class.

**

After class, you were supposed to meet with them and had to the dance studio. But being in your state right now, you text Eun.

      [Send] : Eun, I'm going there by my self. I need to do something.

      [Eun] : Ok. You sure need to do something ? No avoiding someone ? kkk.

      [Send] :  Shut up. See you there.

You mess your hair.  " Ohhh !! I'm going crazy !!" 

     "I wish I don't have to do this but I have to."

You take your phone and press number 1 and put your phone on your ear.

     "Yeoboseyo ?"

     "It's me."

      "Aigoo !! ___-ah how are you ?"

     "I'm fine eomma. Well not really, I need to ask you something."

Yup, you called your Mom. After 30 minutes of talking you put your phone back and head towards the bus station.

Arrived in front of the building, you head straight to the dance studio. You open the door and find no one.

      "Weird. Where are they ?" So you decided to change your clothes and do some stretching.

It has been 45 minutes, and they haven't arrived yet. "Where the heck are they ??"

On the other side.

      [Eun] : Oppa, we should do something. These two stone head just won't say it.

      [Yun] : I have an idea. But it might not be good for us. We must be the bad guy for now.

      [Eun] : No other choice. I'm going crazy because of them. Tell me.

      [Yun] : Changmin love bet. Let's make a bet with him. Don't worry I'll be responsible for everything.

She just nod. 

     "Yo Changmin. Want to have some fun ?" Yunho said.

      "What fun ?"

      "Let's make a bet. Whether can you make ___ your girlfriend or not."

Changmin almost pop his eyes out. "Mwo ?!"

      "What ? Are you scared ? Come on."

      "Not bad, might as well figure out these weird feeling when she's around," Changmin thought.

      "Ok, why not. What's the price ?"

      "We'll decide that if you win.If you give up than you lose," Yunho said.

       " But you also need to make her told you that she likes you too," Eun said.

       "Aish so many rules. Alright alright. Let's go we're late."

This is going to be interesting. Yunho thought.

I'm dead if she found out.  Eun thought.

==================

Sorry for the short update. I want to update but I don;t have any idea. So well here you have a short update. So sorry !!