The acts are over.

Pabo Sunbae

At school, 2 days after that day.

      "Aish, I can't stand it!! I'll ask her today!"  Eun said while messing her long hair.

Then 2 heads look at her.  "Ask what ?" Changmin ask.

    "About her attitude, duh! She's been acting strange since last week... I can't stand this. I miss playing with her."

Yunho came to her, and pat her shoulder.  "We know.. Alright, we'll be talking to her too. We'll accompany you."

     "Me too?"   "Yeah you too, you lamp-street-guy."   Changmin sighed, "Alright."

     "Okay, we'll ask her today. Together."

**

The bell just ring a few minutes ago. You're now on your way towards the school gate, when someone pull your hand and start heading towards the school backyard.

     "Ige myoya ??"  You shake your hand, but the grip just getting tighter. "Just follow me!"  "Changmin ?"

As soon as you two arrived at the backyard, he let go of your hand.  "What's  all of this ??" you asked (or yelled).

     "Just for a minute."

     "Wait for wha--"   "What are you doing Yunho?? I can walk by my self!"  You heard Key yell from not far from you..

      "Oppa ?"  "Sissy ? What are you doing here ?"   "I could ask the same thing to you." Then you two look at the people who took you there.

     "What is this ?" You asked.  "Well....."   Eun hesitated a bit.  "Hurry ask her!" Yunho support her.

You keep on waiting until she talk.  "Why are you keeping your distance towards us these days ?" Eun ask but keep on looking on the grass.

You were taken back by that question. "Should I tell them ? But Key is here.. What would his reaction be? Should I? But.."

     "Why ___?"  Changmin voice interrupt your thoughts.

    "Because I found out."  You said coldly, yes, it's better to tell them now so you don't have to act anymore.

Their eyes become wide.  "Found out?"  "Found out what ?"  Key ask, looking at you.

     "Why don't you guys tell my brother ?" you smile sarcastically to them.

     "U-um..."   "Th-that is.."  they stuttered.

You smirked.  "What ? Are you guys starting to regret to bring me here ? Should I be the one to tell him ?"

They just answered with silent.  "Fine then..."

     "What is it sissy ?"  

     "You see oppa, these guys over here, make me as a gift in a bet, well not a gift actually, well I don't know for sure. The point is they're playing with my heart like it's a toy."

Key's eyes turn wide.  "What did you say ?!"   "You heard what I said oppa," you said with your cold eyes but in fact it was mellow eyes.

Suddenly a loud hitting sound can be heard and someone fell on the ground.  "You dumb !! Why would you hurt my sister ??"

Key had just exploded. Never in your life you see him like that.  You see him hitting Changmin and then Yunho and then yell at Eunhee.

    "I'll never let her hang out with you, all of you, ever again!!"  he said pointing at Changmin and emphasize the word never.

Then he grab your hand and pull you out from that place.  "Let's go sissy. Let's get out from here." 

You keep on remaining silent on your way back. You act cold ever since.  "Sir, could you stop at the park near the flower shop?"  he ask to your driver.

     "Of course sir."  He said while changing the direction of his steering wheel.

After more or less 10 minutes,  "Sir, we have arrived."   "Okay thank you. You can go back. We'll walk back home."  "Yes sir."

After getting off your car, Key grabbed your shoulder and drag you into the park.  "Remember this place ?"

You can't hold it, you tears fall slowly.  "Of course. How can I ever forget this place?"  you answered as you touch the slide that you used to play with when you were 4 years old.

----------

Hello!! A quick update ! Yeaayyy!! (What's wrong with me?)

I want to personally thank you my readers such as :

cassie_sakura  for always commenting at my story when I update,

and to my first ever subscriber ElfVanilla,

and also to all my subcribers and to the one who upvoted my story.

Maybe there is a lot of people who also read my story in silent. I want to thank you aswell.

So please keep on reading my story. Thank you once again!.

 

P.S : Well, the next chapter might be a little  mellow and sad and full of flashback. So be prepared.

 

Your writer,

    Misyell