Dance Class (again)

Pabo Sunbae

Hey ! Tq I got another subscribers. And yes I haven't been updating. So sorrryyy.. I have a lot of things to do this week. Well to make it up to you, I'll update now. 

Enjoy ~ 

P.S : Sorry for the bad english and the epic typo.

-------------------------------------

After some grocery shopping. You went straight home and only to found that no one is at home. You went in and found a small note paper on the table.

  
    "He have a cell phone why used paper instead of calling me.. aigoo my big brother." you said while taking out the grocery.

    "Ah right, I haven't told Eunhee yet. Better call her." you said while picking up your phone.

    "Yeoboseyo, Eunhee it's me" 

    "Hai. What's up ?"

    "Listen, since Junsu oppa is back I ask--"

    ​"Junsu is back ? Did he bring me a souvneir ? Did he--"

    "I'm not done talking Eun"

    "Hehhee.. mianhae mianhe. Please continue"

    "So I asked him to take us to Lotte World. And he said yes. Don't answered yet !" you said when you heard her wanna yelled.

    "I'm planning to ask Changmin and Yunho. Well no doubt my brother will come"

    "Oh this will be fun !" she said clapping.

    "Of course. I'm going to ask Changmn. Can you ask Yunho ?"

    "Sure thing. Hey tomorrow is Sunday. You'll come to dance lesson right ?"

    "Do you think I'm going to skipped it ? of course not. Ok see you tomorrow"

    "Ok, byee muach hehehe." With that you end your call with her.

After putting all of your grocery, cooking, eating, washing dishes, and watch some movies. You went to bed and of course you've locked the door or else Key would be furious.

You went into the bed. But after a while you didn't fall asleep so you decided to search about lotte world.

   "Maybe I can plan what ride we are going to take. Well at least  I have to get the map."

You keep on surfing on the internet and without realizing it was already 11 o'clock. You heard the door knob click.

   "Sissy I'm home. Are you sleeping ?" he asked while taking of his shoes.

   "I am sleeping big bro. Well of course I'm not it's Saturday why would I sleep early" you said without moving your head from the monitor.

  "Ok ok, geez."       "Oh yes, Key oppa. I asked Junsu oppa to take us to the lotte world next Saturday. You wanna come ?"

   "LOTTE WORLD ?! heck yes I would" he said making a face.

   "Did you asked Eunhee to come ?"  he asked while taking out his clothes from the closet.

   "Of course. I'm also planning to ask Changmin and Yunho oppa to come." His face fell.

   "Why would you ask them to come ??" he changed into the panicking --more like over protective mode-- again.

   "Hey, Changmin helped me alot at the cafe. I think it's time to repay him. And besides he owe me once. And he is also Junsu's friend."

He was quite for awhile.  "Oh ok." he said giving up. "But I'm going to keep my eyes on you so you better watch with what you are doing, you hear me sissy ?" he said pointing at you.

   "Yes Sir! Now go and get change. There are some left overs in the kitchen if you want to eat. I'm going to sleep." you said turnig off your laptop.

   "Ok. night night sissy" he said leaving your room.   

    "Night night oppa."

**

You feel the sun light hit your face and you also heard a lout voice from the kitchen. like a REALLY loud voice.

    "Oh shoot the pan fall."   "Oh no I messed up."    "How can she cooked everyday ?"

You hear whining every single minute from the kitchen. -of course you would since your bed room is next to the kitchen-

   "How the heck can I go back to sleep with all of this voice ?"

    "UWAAA IT'S ON FIRE !" you heard him yelled -in a low tone- and that was it.

    "YAH ! STOP YELLING SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP ! AISH !" you said stepping out from your room.

    "Oops, sorry sissy. I was just trying to cook." 

The best thing he can cook is fried egg and some sausage. One day he tried to cook and the next thing you know you are eating some over cooked fish for your lunch.

    "Oppa, don't you remember what happened last time you try to cook ?" you said while taking out some plates and frying pan.

    "I remember. But still I want to learn." he pouted.

   "Ok ok. We'll set the time and I'll teach you how to cook, ne ?" you said patting his head.  "Yes boss"

After some cooking, eating, and washing (dishes and your self). You went out and start heading to the bus station.

Then you can hear "Alive" by big bang from your phone.

[Eunhee] : Hey are you on the way to the dance class ?

[Send] I'm on the way to the bus station. Wae ?

[Eunhee] : Wait for me. I want to go together with you.

[Send] : Ok. Pali, the bus will be here any minute.

On your way there, you see a familiar person standing there waiting for the bus.

    "Is that Changmin oppa ?" when you're questioning that you saw that figured turn around and that answered your question.

    "Of course it's him. Maybe I should ask him about Lotte World." you said while walking to the bus station.

    "Changmin oppa. Annyeong." you said bowing.  "Ah annyeong ___" he answered.

    "Heading to the dance class right ?"  "Yes, and so do you I presume ?"  you nodded.

   "Sorry I took that long Changmin I-- Oh hi ___"  "Oh annyeong Yunho oppa." 

The three of you chat for a bit. But you keep on looking around. Looking for a sign for that friend of yours.

   "Waiting for someone __?" Changmin asked.

    "Ne. Eunhee is going to come with me today. But where the heck is that girl ?"

Just when you done talking you saw a figure running, heading to the bus station where you're at. Finally she's here

    "Hey ! Here Eunhee !" you said waving your hand.

    "Sorry I'm late. I've to take care of my little bro before leaving."

    "It's okay. By the way the oppas are here." you said pointing at them.

    "Annyeong oppas"  "Annyeong"

    "Oh the bus is here. Great. Come on !" you said dragging Eunhee inside the bus.