Such a day

Pabo Sunbae

 Sorry for the typo... Hope you enjoy the story... ^^

-----------------------

  The sun rise and the light make you awake. It was Saturday. You didn't feel like waking up, first it's Saturday and for the thing that happen yesterday

--Flashback--

   It's 1PM means you have to go to the hall. Everyone was excited, well maybe because they want to know will they get a love letter from the council members or not. 

  "Hey hey ____, I hope I get 1 from him"  Eunhee told you. "Who ?"  "Come on you know who is it"  "Emm... Kris ?"  "No ! Well he is cute but not my type.. come on, there is no way you don't know"  "Of course, If I didn't know that would mean that I am deaf. You talked about it the whole day for the past 3 days"   "Hehe.."

  Arrived at the hall, every class make a line. And then the councils put a large box which probably filled with love letter. 

 "Before the council read the 'lucky' letter, we will first give you the love letter from the council." Then they start spreading and give the letter. Unexpectedly, you got 3 letter and your lucky friend there got 5.. Wow more than me ? whatever don't really care...

   "Well, now lets start reading the 'lucky' letter !!" said the council, which his name was Minho if your not wrong. His hand start shaking the box and pick 2 letter. 

   "Looks like this one is from a guy.." "How do you know ?" asked Leeteuk  "Emmm.. A hunch ? hehe.. Well anyway who wants to read it ?" no one answer... "Aish, come on. Seriously no one ?"  "You were the one who had the ide. You read it" said Kris. Every councils nod. "Aish, ok.. This is for.. Wew, for you Amber. It said..." 

  And he started to read it.. you don't really care --as always-- you started to get sleepy. 

  While you were sleeping peacefully, someone poke your elbow. "Hey, ___ wake up.. I think you need to listen to this one" 

   You started to listen, then slowly you realised they were reading your letter. What ?! How come above hundreds of letter it should be my letter ? Aish...

   After all of that mess --well it's a mess for you--, it's time to go home. After packing your things you are heading towards the school gates. Eunhee already went home with his driver.

   "There you are my cute sissy." Usually you would answer your oppa, but this time you keep silence. "Hey, whats happening ? you are so quiet.." You two already seat inside of the car. "Oppa.... Eotokhee ???" you said while punching the seat. "Aigoo whats happening ? Tell me"  

  You told him the whole story. Your oppa know that you don't like being expose like that. Well you like romance things if it was for you, but when it comes to things like this you will become panick. Maybe because the experience in your Primary School.

  "Umph!" You shoot a glare to your side. "Oppa ? Are you laughing ?!" "Ah.. Ani ani.. I just.. Umph !"  it's clear that he is holding back his laughter.. "Laugh all you like, For me this is a big problem. Well lucky for me we didn't wrote our real name.. just a disguise. But Eunhee know, I'm going to die just hearing her teasing me all day and plus hearing you laughing your little sissy" And then you keep silennce listening to music until you reach your home.

--End Flashback--

  Remembering all that, badmood covering all over your body. 

  *Maeil geudae ttaemune ulgo utdon nal... Haru...*

 "Yeoboseyo ?" you said still covering your self with your blanket.

 "Annyeong ___ ! Are you still in bed ?"  "What do oyu think Eunhee ?"  "Aish.. come on hurry up prepared your self, we are going."   "Going ? where ?" "You remembered that I told you about that dance class from my sister friends right ?" Dance ?

 Dance is the only thing that you like and its the only thing that can boost your mood up. "Yes ?"  "I'm taking you there we will take class there. So hurry up ! hey hey ? Yeoboseyo ? Ah she's already hang up"  It's your habit.

 You started taking bath, and head down stairs to eat breakfast. You cooked fried rice and then drink some milk.

 "Annyeong sissy" said Key while yawning. "Annyeong Oppa. I'll be going with Eunhee until.. I don't kknow"  "Emm... ok. Where ?"  "Dance class"  "Ah no wonder you are so fired up. Ok have fun ! And be back before dinner."  "Arraseo !! I'm going, bye Oppa !!" than you head to the bus station and saw a familiar person.

  Emmm.. is that... ? "Changmin oppa ?" then that guy turn his head to you. "Ah.. ___, Annyeong"