Dance Class

Pabo Sunbae

   Wow, 2 subscribers. Thank you so much.. and the readers has reach 150... Tq for reading my ff.. Sorry for the typo and bad english... 

------------

   After 5 minutes you arrived at the studio and see your friend standing next to Yunho.

    Better prepare my ears..  "____ !! What took you so long ?" Eunhee yelled and you rolled your eyes. "I told you I was buying coco. Here's yours."  "Thanks"  "What ? You didn't bought me one ?" Ask Yunho oppa pouted. "Sorry oppa. Changmin oppa didn't asked me to buy one for you" you said while pointing at Changmin.  "Why me ?" Changmin said.  "You are not my friend Changmin. You know how much I like coco" Yunho said acting like a child. "You have money buy it your self"  "I'll buy it for you oppa" Eunhee said shyly. "Gomawo, What would I do without you two to rescue me" You two only laugh.  

   "Let's go inside. I can't wait to start the class." Eunhee said enthusiastic. "You like dancing ?" Yunho asked. "Yup ! And so my friend here. We meet each other because of it"  You Nod. "Yup, We have been dancing since we wore diapers" you add. "Really ? That must be nice"  "We're here" Changmin said while opening the door.

 

   The studio was not to big but it's comfy enough. 

    "Wow, it's a lot bigger than our last dance studio" You said while cheking the studio. "Yea, and it even have a locker room"  Eunhee added.  "Glad you like it" Someone said behind you. "Ah Yo Jay what's up !" "Yo Min ! How are you Yunho ?"  "I'm fine. Thanks."

    "Who is he ?" you asked.  "Oh this ? This is.. emm why don't you introduce your self ?"  "Haha right. I'm Jay park your dance teacher. Call me Jay or even oppa. Don't ever call me sunbae or seonsaengnim, it'll make me feel old."  Yunho and changmin try not to laugh.  "And you are ?" he said pointing at you.

   "Ah, I'm ___ and this is Eunhee"  "Annyeong" you said while bowing.  "Ah you are the new student yes ? I heard from Eunmin. You are her sister right ?" "That's right" Eunhee answered. "Ok, then get ready we will start at 4 sharp"  "Yes sir !" and you two went to the locker room and changed into your dance clothes. 

   Just as he said, the class start at 4, no more no less. "Hello, today we have two new fellows. Introduce your self" he said. "Ne, Annyeong.. ____ imnida. I have dance since 5. I hope I can be friends with you" she said then bowed. "Next !" "Annyeong, Eunhee imnida. I'm the same as her. Hope we can be friends."   "Ok, done with the introduction. Let's start the class."     With that you start to follow his instruction. 

   The class ended at 8. There was no time for drink not even to sit.  Your body is  full of sweats and is your friend. "Done, See you next week and don't be late" With that the whole class broke down. Everyone was sitting on the ground. "Ne.."

   "Man, I never been this tired my entire life" Eunhee said while drinking the vitamin drink. "Yea, We even didn't had a minute to sit".  "How was you first day at class ?" Yunho asked. "One word T.I.R.E.D" you answered. "But it was great" Eunhee add. "Agreed."  "Already complaining on your first day ? Not a way to start your dance class." Changmin said, obviously pointing at you. 

   "Hey ! I only said tired not bad." You said.  "Really ?"  "Yes"  

   When you feel like there’s no way out.. Love is the only way..

  "Yeoboseyo ?" "Hey sissy !! how's dance class ?"  "Great. What is it oppa ?"  "Well..."   "Hurry and tell me I'm on my way home"  "I'm going to stay at my friend house. So your gonna be alone tonight"  "It's okay. You don't have to feel bad oppa"  "But, What if a thieve come when I'm gone ? Or-or maybe.."  he said in a panicking tone. "Oppa.. your imagination is to high. Ok ok, I'm going to ask Eunhee to stay over. Satisfied ?" "Deal ! See you tomorrow night sissy"  "See you. Buy me some chocolate bread !!"  "I will"

  Then you put your phone into your pocket and when to Eunhee. "Eunhee"  "Ne ?" She said while putting her belongings into her bag.  "Oppa is going to stay a his friend's house. Can you stay over tonight ? You know how overprotective he is"  "More than you know.. Sure. I'll be there at 9.30"  "Ok, see you then"  "See you"

 On  the way to the bus station you meet Changmin and Yunho. But you didn't care. "Hey ! ___!" Yunho shouted. Obviously they cared.  "Annyeong oppa"  "You take the bus too ?" "Ne"  "How about your friend Eunhee ?"  "She has a motorcycle"  "Aah I see"  "Stop chatting the bus is here" Changmin said while pointing at the bus. Why does he have to be so mean.. He is so diffrent compare to the first time I met him.. 

 "Well, ladies first" Yunho said while making a way for you. "Why thankyou" "Your welcome"

  You take the seat in the middle and seat on the window side. Yunho and Changmin take the one infront of you.

  There was silence in the air.You decided to listen to some music but then Yunho talk.  

  "I see you are Key's little brother" You nod. "How does it feel ?" you raised one of your eyebrow. Why does he wanted to know ?  "Don't mind my friend he always this curious for new people." Changmin said. "Hey this is called being friendly"  "Yea right"

  "It's okay. I can tell"  "Okay tell me then" "Well he is really nice. but sometimes he can be to protective, just like today"  "Why ? Did something happened ?" "Emm.. well I'm going to be alone tonight since he is going to stay at his friend's"  "Your alone ?? Yo did you heard ?"  "Shut up. I'm not deaf" "Relax just asking" Yunho said making a piece sign.

  "It's okay actually, I'm used to it. Eunhee is going to stayed over tonight"  "That's a relief, but it will take time right ?" You nod. "Why don't we accompany you till she come ?"  "It's okay you don't have too."  you said shaking your hand. "We insist, If we let you alone we are not a gentlemen are we Changmin ?"  "Why me ? Do it your self" "Cold hearted"  "I am not !"  "Then let's do it.. Come on she is going to be alone"  Changmin can't help it if his friend begging like that. "Fine just this once"  "Yeay ! Ok let's go !" 

   Arrived at your bus stop, you scan your card and got out from the bus. And started walking towards your apartment. You can't said anything. Yunho keep talking and talking and talking about him self. About how he met Changmin, how he met Key and the others. Thankfully his phone rings. 

  I was saved by the phone.. "Oh shoot I have to go home right now. Something urgent coming. Changmin go and accompany her okay ? See you on Monday !" with that Yunho ran towards the bus stop. 

 "Aish that guy, I'm going to choke him one day" What alone with him ? What did I do to deserve this ?  "It's okay if you don't want to Oppa"  And what become a bad guy and get scold by Yunho ? Uh-uh "It's okay.. Let's go" "Oh.. umm okay".

 This is going to be a long night..