I Love You

Maknae Love

 

 

[NOTE: Please read my author's note at the end of this chapter AFTER reading. It's very important. Thank you! - kpopgurl125 ]

 

--------------------

 

Taemin was tired. He yawned, still thinking about Hyorin and Sungjong at Lotte World. He rested his head against his desk.

"Yah, Taemin. Stay awake,"  Minho, who was next to him, scolded his dongsaeng.

"I'm tired~ " Taemin whined and closed his eyes.

Minho opened his mouth to talk more, but he closed it as Mr. Kim walked into the classroom with an unfimiliar girl. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, class. We have a new student today. Introduce yourself," Mr. Kim motioned for the girl to step foward.

The girl was obviously shy. She took a small step foward and talked in a quiet voice. "A-annyeonghaseyo. I'm C-Choi Mikyong."

Taemin finally opened his eyes and looked up at the new girl. Well she's pretty...what was her name again?

"Please make Mikyong feel welcomed. Treat her nicely." Mr. Kim smiled.

"Um, Mr. Kim?" Mikyong said shyly.

"Ne?" He said.

"Where...do I sit?" she asked.

"Oh! Um...are there any empty seats out there?" Mr. Kim asked.

Hyorin raised her hand and pointed to the seat next to her. 

"Ah, ne, you can sit at Sooeun's desk." Mikyong looked up questioningly at Mr. Kim.

"Sooeun? Who is she?" 

"Don't worry about her. She won't be attending the school...for a long while." Mr. Kim muttered.

Mikyong nodded and shyly walked past other students. She sat down next to Hyorin. 

"Oh, and Hyorin?" Mr. Kim said.

"Ne?" Hyorin answered.

"Would you mind if you show Mikyong around sometimes when you're free?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Ne!" Hyorin smiled and turned to Mikyong. "Would you like to join me and my friends at lunch?"

"R-really? Would youa actually want to sit by someone like me? I heard you were a queenka at this school, and I'm sort of the type of person who's shy and quiet. I wouldn't fit in..."

"Don't worry, I used to be like you, but I won't force you into doing anything if you wouldn't want to. Though you're always welcome." Hyorin said.

Mikyong took a moment to think. "Well, I guess I'll sit with you guys..."

Hyorin beamed and faced her attention toward the front of the class again.

Meanwhile, Taemin kept glancing over at Mikyong. Minho noticed, but kept quiet since Mr. Kim was in the room.

The bell rang after an hour. It was time for the next class.

Taemin watched Mikyong leave the room. His eyes landed to her desk, and saw that Mikyong had left one of her books.

Taemin grabbed Mikyong's book and his backpack. He started running after her.

"Wait!" Taemin yelled across the hallway.

Mikyong turned around. Her cheeks reddened as she saw one of the maknae kingkas running towards her.

"You l-left this at your desk," Taemin said, out of breath.

"Oh! Um, gamsamnida!" Mikyong gave a small bow.

"And I didn't get to hear your name because I...was asleep in class." Taemin said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm Choi Mikyong." She cracked a tiny smile.

Taemin grinned back after hearing her pretty name. "I'm Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you."

Mikyong nodded and stood there awkwardly. "Um...I t-think I should get going. I don't w-want to be late to my next class."

"Arasso. I hope I see you around more often," Taemin said.

"Me too," Mikyong said. "Well...annyeong." She looked down to the floor and walked away without saying anything else.

 

--------------------

 

SuHwa walked toward her next class. She walked to the back of the room, passing by Jooyeon and Woohyun happily cuddling and flirting with each other.

SuHwa sighed. I wish that was me and Sehun...

"Annyeonghaseyo, class. Today we have new seats..."

SuHwa listened carefully for her name as she eyed Sehun from the corner of her eye. Omo he looks so good today...

"...Lee Sungyeol, Im Yoona, Oh Sehun, Shin SuHwa..."

SuHwa gave a silent squeal to herself. She was finally sitting by Sehun.

"Arasso. Go to your seats and class will start in a minute." Mr. Choi said, walking to the front of the room.

SuHwa sighed gladly and sat down in her seat, a smile forming on her face.

Sehun spotted SuHwa and sat down next to her. "Annyeong,"

"Annyeong!" SuHwa said a bit too cheerfully. "So...are you feeling better from that time at the bubble tea shop?"

"Ne, sort of."

"Well that's good," SuHwa said, smiling and facing to the front of the room. She couldn't help but sneak a glance at Sehun after a while. Sehun, when will you realize that I love you? Do you love me back? I'm dying to know. I see you everyday as a special person in my heart, but who do you see me as? A friend? A classmate? I love you, Sehun oppa. I need to know your answer back.

 

--------------------

 

Lunch with Mikyong was fun. I convinced her to show her true self, and she was actually really funny and kind. 

I closed my locker door, completely happy that school was over. I was tired. I leaned against my locker when my phone buzzed.

 

From: Sungjong Oppa ♥ , To: Hyorinnie ♥

 

Meet me at the school's rooftop. - S

 

I smiled. I wonder what Sungjong oppa is up to now...

I went around the school building and climbed the narrow wooden stairs. At first, I saw nobody. I looked left to right, when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned around to see Sungjong grinning at me. 

"There you are," he said, smiling brightly. I beamed back.

"Hyorin,"  Sungjong took a deep breath and stared into my eyes. "I love you so much. I love you more than the distance from the earth to the stars, and more than the brightness of the sun. When you got hurt that day, I felt like I had lost you. You didn't know me. But you've gained your memory back, and you still accepted my love. I knew it was worth waiting for you. I'll never let you go. I will never find someone as smart, kind, beautiful, and as perfect as you. I love you so, so, so much Hyorin. "

I had happy tears in my eyes. "I love you too, oppa."

I paused and took a moment to remember everything around us. The slippery rooftop, the warm sunlight, the soft wind. I wanted to remember everything in this moment forever. I looked back at Sungjong.

He smiled and whispered, "I love you, and forever will." Sungjong leaned in to give me a long, sweet kiss.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

This fanfic is done! I hope you enjoyed! ^_^

I have a ton of things to say...so first let me just start off by saying thank you SOOO much. I'm very thankful for all you readers supporting Maknae Love. Thank you for all of the encouraging comments, and just...thank you for everything! Every upvote and comment makes me smile everyday. I'm very grateful and I appreciate all the love you have been giving to Maknae Love. Thank you.

 

Secondly...

SURPRISE!

There will be two mini sequels to Maknae Love. I'm still unsure about when I will post them because school is starting in less than four days for me. But I'll work hard and try my best to post them soon.

When I do post the mini sequels, I will make sure to add another chapter to this fanfic and post the link. So please do not unsubscribe if you would like to read the mini sequels as well. I will mark the story as complete, even though I am still adding a chapter for the links to the mini sequels.

Any guesses on who the main characters of the mini sequels are? :) Leave a comment! (Lol you can probably guess it easily though)

 

Thirdly...

Some readers have been wondering if I will be writing any new fanfics soon. So far, I'm still unsure. I'm taking advanced classes this upcoming year and will have to focus a lot on my school work. However, I will pop up on AFF once in a while to update/message some of my AFF friends. Oh, and feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message! :D I accept all requests. Subscribe to my blog to know more about upcoming fanfics/other stuff as well. 

 

And...

My sister helped me edit some parts of my story. She may start writing fanfics if she finds the time.  

 

Posters:

This one is from New Evolution, made by Eirojram.

 

And this one is from Banana Graphics, made by sunnyjjang.

 

Both poster shops make amazing posters. :)

 

Anyway, again, thank you everyone! Comment, subscribe, upvote! I will try my best to post the mini sequels soon!

 

Love,

kpopgurl125