Reactions

Maknae Love

 

The rest of the party ended well. We played games and had a simple vanilla cake.

Infinite, Perfection, SuHwa, and Jooyeon's family gave me a ton of presents - even though I didn't want so many.

Perfection gave me a huge set of clothes that I would wear when I was a queenka at KS. SuHwa's present was my favorite book series that I was dying to own. Jooyeon gave me a scrapbook she made when we were still friends. It was filled with pictures of us and SuHwa together. Infinite gave me a giant white teddy bear, and Sungjong gave me an individual gift - a pretty charm bracelet.

Today was my first day at school with my new appearance. And yes, I was terribly nervous.

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to think if my outfit looked 'pretty'. Well, if it isn't it's still a thousand times better than my baggy clothes. I sighed and slung my new backpack over my shoulder.

Looking at my reflection once more in the mirror, I slipped on my white stilettos (which Jooyeon taught me how to walk in) and went down the stairs without tripping. Umma and appa stared at my clothes in surprise.

"Hmm...so I guess you and the girls went shopping on Sunday, ne?" Umma asked, chuckling.

"Ne," I said.

"I like the style better now. So, you now have what is called a 'queenka group' called Perfection?" Appa asked.

I shook my head. "Appa, Perfection is SuJi, Miyun, and YoonJi's queenka group. Ours is 2Perfected."

"Ah, I see. Mianhae, I made a mistake." Appa said, sipping his coffee slowly. "So, is your finger okay?" I looked down at my finger, remembering last night. I had finally admitted to Jooyeon and SuHwa that I loved Taemin, even though Sungjong's tiny kiss effected me a bit.

"Oh, I'm completely fine." I said, grinning and grabbing some toast to eat. I was halfway done when there was a honk outside our house. I set my plate in the sink, grabbing my jacket and walking towards the door. "SuJi, Miyun, YoonJi, SuHwa, and Jooyeon are riding me school in their van from now on, by the way." I explained, waving a quick goodbye to umma and appa.

"Hope you have a good day at school with your new look," Appa said, putting down his newspaper and swinging on a jacket himself.

"Gamsamnida," I said, shutting the door. I carefully walked down the stone steps and entered SuJi's van. "Annyeong," I said.

"Annyeong, take a seat in the back with SuHwa and Jooyeon." SuJi said, pointing toward the back. I nodded, opening the back door. I sat down next to SuHwa, grinning about how everyone's reactions would be.

"Your backpack isn't too full, right?" Jooyeon asked.

"Aniyo, it's not full. Why does it matter?"

"2Perfected equals queenka group. Queenka group equals fanboys. Fanboys equals tons of gifts." SuHwa explained.

"Oh," I said.

"Nice clothes," Jooyeon said.

I laughed. "Gamsamnida."

We arrived at school quickly. A crowd of fanboys appeared around the van. I heard them whispering things like, 'Ooh, there are six girls in there, not four.' and 'who are those two others?'.

SuJi exited the van first, recieving loud shouts from the fanboys. She waved and smiled sweetly. Fanboys swooned. Miyun opened the door next, the crowd getting larger. YoonJi popped her head out after Miyun, fanboys starting to spazz. SuHwa gave Jooyeon and I winks, then left the van. Fanboys started widening their eyes at SuHwa's new appearance.

"She's hot," one fanboy exclaimed. Another gave a whistle, making all the fanboys nod in agreement. Jooyeon looked at me. She gave my hand a little squeeze, then opened the door. We exited at the same time.

Fanboys dropped their mouths wide open.

"That's Lee Hyorin!" A fanboy from the crowd shouted. The crowd gasped. I blushed, trying to avoid their gazes. "And who's that other girl?" The fanboy continued to ask.

"Me and Hyorin's other old best friend. Do you fanboys have a problem with me and the rest of 2Perfected?" SuHwa asked, staring the fanboys down.

"2Perfected???" The whole crowd of fanboys asked.

"Ne, 2Perfected. Me, Jang Jooyeon, and Lee Hyorin." SuHwa explained. "Come on, guys," SuHwa said, motioning 2Perfected and Perfection to walk toward the school. The fanboys made an easy pathway for us to walk through.

Perfection waved, smiled and winked, while 2Perfected gave a couple shy waves and smiles - well, not counting SuHwa.

SuHwa was winking at almost every fanboy, smiling and blowing kisses. Jooyeon and I exchanged glances, and decided to wink at a couple fanboys as well. It was awkward, but throughout the day we got use to it.

I saw Sungjong at the corner of my eye. He had already seen my new look, but his mouth was still hanging open. For some reason, that pleased me. I began to like the attention, but not the fanboys. They were nice, I guess, though. I didn't bother giving a smile or wink to Sungjong, or any of the kingkas. Sehun passed by, smirking and nodding his head at SuHwa. She blushed an grinned at me.

Taemin was near the corner of the hall, still looking good in his new hair style. I in my breath. I smoothed my hair and continued to wink, smile, and wave. Fanboys actually swooned over me.

Taemin was talking to Minho until he heard 'Lee Hyorin, Jang Jooyeon, Shin SuHwa is now called 2Perfected!' by some of the fanboys. Taemin turned his head from the tall boy and towards me. I gave a tiny smile - it was such a small smile that Taemin probably didn't even see it. I locked eyes with him, then looked away, seperating from 2Perfected to head toward my locker.

A shy boy with brown fluffy hair came towards me, extending his arm out. In his hands were a box of chocolates. "These were supposed to be for my umma," he explained. "But I rather give them to you."

I was shocked. I already got a gift? On my first day? I took the heart shaped box of chocolates and smiled brightly at the fanboy. "Gamsamnida," I said. He nodded, then ran off to his friends and started spazzing. I raised my eyebrow. I'm not even famous.

Later, I entered Mr. Kim's classroom and sat down in my seat. There was a tap on my shoulder before I could even take out a book from my backpack. I whirled around, giving a sweet smile to Taemin.

"Hmm...2Perfected is the group name, huh?" Taemin said. I nodded shyly. "Hey, wanna hang out with me and the rest of SHINee - " Taemin's sentence was cut off with Sungjong's voice.

"Hyorin, can you and 2Perfected come sit with Infinite and me at lunch?"

I froze. With Taemin, or with Sungjong?

I tapped my fingers on my desk. "Um, I guess I'll sit with Taeminnie. He asked first. Mianhae, Sungjong."

"Taeminnie?" Sungjong repeated the word with a disgusted tone.

"Ne," I said quietly, looking down. Sungjong raised his eyebrow and got up from his desk, toward the front of the room where his friends were.

I sighed as I saw another fanboy walking towards me, his hands behind his back. Here it goes again with the gifts.

 

 

 

[Annyeong! I love reading all your comments! :D Subscribe and upvote, if you would like to. Thank you readers! More fanfics will be coming up soon around August and September, when I finish up this fanfic. Please continue to read Maknae Love! ^_^ Sorry for the short update. ~kpopgurl125~ ♥ ]