Sehun Re-visits

Maknae Love

 

My eyelids fluttered open as sunlight leaked through the open curtains. I squinted and sat up, rubbing my eyes. My eyes wandered to the table, where countless envelopes were scattered on.

I picked up a cream colored envelope and opened it up.

 

Dear Hyorin,

Omo! Are you alright? We were so worried!

We were shopping at the Han Mall when we got the call from SuHwa about what happened. We were SO scared! We ran straight back to SuJi's house and stayed there to talk about what happened with SuJi's umma and appa. The accident sounded terrible! All three of us are frightened at what happened and we hope we get to see you better soon!

We found out you lost your memory a day after we found out about the accident. All of us are really upset, we wish your memory had stayed! All the good times we had been through have now disappeared in your mind...but it wil come back! We will tell you everything that happened.

Get well soon, Hyorin!

Sincerely,

Perfection.

 

I picked up a card and began reading...the handwriting didn't look familiar.

 

Dear my princess Hyorin,

WAAAAHHH!!!!

MY SO BEAUTIFUL AND SMART PRINCESS HAS BEEN HURT??? I'M SO UPSET!!! :(

So what happened princess? I heard you got hit by a garbage bin? That must've hurt! Oh poor you!!!

I will NEVER let anyone hurt you, okay princess?

Saranghae!!!

Love,

Yoo SiKwang

 

I scratched my head. Yoo SiKwang? Never heard of that name...

I realized that it must've been a fanboy. I stiffened. I still didn't get over that fact that I was a queenka at KS High. I continued reading more letters that were from fanboys. I've been in the hospital for six days, and I guess the school just recieved the news a few days ago.

I was admiring some of the flowers on the table when Dr. Jung walked into the room.

"Annyeong! I have some good news for you, Hyorin!" He said joyfully.

"Annyeong! What is it?" I asked eagerly.

"Your leg is now better! We stitched the big cuts on your leg, but for the first few days your leg may sting because some cuts have not been fully treated. You can walk around the hospital, and even outside, but not too far. You can go to that nearby park, Jang Park, and also a coffee shop around the corner. But other than that, we prefer you not to go any farther."

"Gamsamnida, Dr. Jung!" I grinned. He smiled and left the room. A minute later, the door opened again. Sehun popped his head in.

"Annyeong," I said.

"Annyeong," he said, coming into the room. "Are you feeling better?"

"Ne," I said. "I can walk a bit now."

"That's good..." Sehun scratched the back of his head. "So...I showed Kai the letter."

I gave a slight nod. "So what did he say?"

"Well he read the letter, then he started muttering bad things and went out the door. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think he may have gone after Sooeun."

"Where was Sooeun?" I asked.

"He didn't know. He told me that Sooeun left his house saying that she was busy, but that's it. So I guess he walked around to find her." Sehun explained.

"Do you have any idea what happened?"

"Aniyo. I left and came back here." Sehun said. I nodded, understanding. "Kai texted me earlier too...after he read the letter. He said that he felt miserable at what he had done to you."

"The next time you see him, tell him it's okay. I know that I had to go through lots of pain since the accident, but Kai was under the trick of Sooeun." I said. Sehun nodded.

"Hope you get better." He gave a small smile and left the room.

I laid down on my bed again, I didn't feel ready to explore the hospital yet. I closed my eyes and realized all the things that has changed overtime. I was popular at school. I was in a queenka group with SuHwa and Jooyeon called 2Perfected. I had fanboys. Jooyeon was back. There was a kingka group named Infinite. Sungjong was someone...special. He seemed to care about me a lot. I used to think that kingka groups were mean and unkind, but somehow I've slowly realized that they aren't at all. They are actually sweet, nice, and caring.

I fell into the world of dreamland after my last thought.

 

--------------------

 

Sehun walked out of Hyorin's room, staring at her intently through the window. She had already fell asleep once he walked out of her room.

Sehun turned around and looked down at his hand, where he was clutching the letter. He crumpled it up tightly and found a nearby trash can, throwing it inside. "Glad that piece of crap is gone. It ruined Hyorin's life." he muttered, walking away.

 

--------------------

 

A boy was sitting on a chair outside of Hyorin's hospital room. He had seen Sehun inside her room, so he decided to wait before he went in. But now, his plans changed. He watched Sehun from a distance. Sehun was holding a piece of paper with writing on it. He stared at it as if it were the worst thing in his life. Sehun crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it into a trash can.

The boy was about to open the door to Hyorin's room when he heard Sehun say, "Glad that piece of crap is gone. It ruined Hyorin's life."

The boy turned around curiously. He waited until Sehun had gone down the hall and disappeared around the corner. The boy looked behind him, and saw that Hyorin was already asleep. I'll visit her tomorrow when she's awake, he thought. The mysterious boy walked up to the trash can and looked inside. It was empty, except for the piece of paper Sehun had thrown into the trash.

The boy looked around the hospital. It was silent, with no one in sight. He carefully picked up the piece of paper without making a sound. He walked back to the chair he was sitting on before, and began to read.

The boy's eyes widened at the letter. Damn, Sooeun! he thought, and burst out of the hospital, sprinting towards the police station.

 

--------------------

 

[Annyeong my dear readers~! I'm so so so sorry for updating late! I was busy and I am very sorry. I'm also going on vacation next week for two weeks so I won't be updating at that time. Afterwards, I will try my best to keep up my updating pace! Thank you subscribers, commenters, upvoters, readers! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thanks for all the support for Maknae Love! I appreciate it soooo much! And also, I reached 1000+ views and 30 subscribers! Waaaahhh gamsamnida! I might write a few things on my blog about Maknae Love, new stories, updating, and other things too. Follow my blog if you want to know more about when I update and also times when I am busy. Thanks again, everyone!!! ~kpopgurl125~♥ ]