Jealousy and Anger

Maknae Love

 

There was an awkward silence between Sehun and I for a few seconds, until he started talking.

"Since when did you start hanging out with Lee Sungjong?" Sehun said through gritted teeth.

"...well, since today." I said.

"How are you two so close already? After one day?" Sehun asked angrily. "What's so special about him anyway?"

"Because," I said with a quiet voice. "We're together now."

Sehun was heart-broken. "After one day and now you decide to go out with him?"

I slightly looked away. "I loved you, Hyorin. I loved you so much. Now you decide to go out with someone you just met today, and - "

"I didn't just meet him today!" I argued. "He cares about me. He took the time to tell me what I had forgotten about in the past."

Sehun's eyes brimmed with tears that threatened to slip out. He stood up. "I loved you the day we became friends Hyorin. Was that not long enough? I went through elementary school with you, I went through middle school with you, I went through high - "

"No, you didn't! You never went through high school with me!" I shouted. "I still remember a little. Not everything piece of memory is gone! I remember that nickname, 'Nerd-Rin'. You teased me and called me names...I still remember that." Tears tumbled out of my eyes.

Sehun's anger floated away. "Hyorin...I'm sorry. Mianhae."

He walked closer to me and gave me a hug. I was a bit reluctant,  but hugged him back after a couple seconds.

"I'm sorry, I just...got jealous." he admitted. "But can we still be friends?"

I hesitated. "Arasso," I said quietly.

Sehun released you from his arms. "I-I think that I should go." Sehun wiped his eyes quickly, before tears started rolling down his cheeks. 

I nodded.

Sehun left the room, turning back to see me one last time before he closed the door.

 

--------------------

 

She was crying.

Sehun immediately stopped being angry at Hyorin. His heart hurt to see her cry. "Hyorin....I'm sorry. Mianhae."

Sehun walked closer to give Hyorin a hug. "I'm sorry, I just... got jealous." Sehun admitted. "But can we still be friends?"

Hyorin hesitated. "Arasso," she said quietly.

He stopped hugging her. "I think t-that I should go," Sehun stuttered. He wiped his eyes and saw Hyorin nod. Sehun left the room, turning around to look at Hyorin. "Saranghae," he whispered. He closed the door, knowing Hyorin didn't hear him.

I'm not the one she loves, Sehun thought. He pushed his hands into his pockets as he continued to walk out of the hospital. I need to move on, shouldn't I? 

Sehun walked around, not knowing where he was going until he found his favorite place just down the street - a bubble tea shop.

He opened the door to the shop and entered. He ordered a strawberry flavored bubble tea and sat down at a nearby table. Sehun's eyes were red. He replayed the scene with Hyorin at the hospital again as he wiped away a single tear. He wished he could undo his actions...Sehun never had wanted to make Hyorin cry.

"Hey, why so sad?" 

Sehun looked up. He saw a beautiful girl...she looked familiar.

"Are you...Shin SuHwa?" He asked.

SuHwa seemed delighted that he knew her name. "Ne. And you're Oh Sehun."

"Ne," Sehun answered.

SuHwa took the seat in front of him. "So, why are you so sad?"

"Well...." Sehun sighed. "It's nothing."

"If you ever wanna talk," SuHwa paused a little to take a sip of her bubble tea. "I'm always here, you know." She smiled.

Sehun's heart started to beat faster. She's nice. And cute. "Arasso," he said. "What's your phone number?"

SuHwa smiled and held out her hand. "I'll type it in for you," she said. Sehun gave his phone to SuHwa. She typed in her number quickly. Once she was done, she handed back Sehun's cellphone.

"And your phone?" Sehun said, holding out his hand. SuHwa reached her hand into her pocket and gave her phone to him. Sehun entered the numbers quickly and gave the phone back to SuHwa.

SuHwa stood up. "Well, I gotta go now. I hope you feel better from... what happened. See you around~" She waved at Sehun.

There it was again.

That feeling in Sehun's heart. That feeling that he only felt around Hyorin.

Could it be....?

Aniyo. I just met her. I don't love her yet...do I?

 

--------------------

 

I sat in my hospital bed, thinking about Sehun for the hundredth time. My phone buzzed. ...is that...Sehun? I my phone.

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Annyeong, Hyorin :)

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Annyeong, Taeminnie

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Hey, remember? I'm Taeman! 

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Heheh you'll always be my Taeminnie~

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Well anyway, did you hear about Kai and Sooeun going to court?

 

I realized that something was wrong. 

How did Taemin know about Kai and Sooeun going to court?

Sehun never told him...

So how?

 

 

 

 

[Annyeong! I'm back from my vacation, I hope you enjoy this update(It's a bit short though). I'm sorry for the slow update. And OMG have any of you guys seen EXO's new teaser 'Growl'? I died :O XD My EXO feels~ :) Oh, and I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but I got my new poster made by sunnyjjang from Banana Graphics. The new posters are on some of the other chapters, check them out. ;D Remember, feel free to comment as much as you would like! Subscribe, please! Thanks for reading~! Gamsamnida! ~kpopgurl125~ ♥ ]