Back Home

Maknae Love
 

I started to type back.

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Yeah I heard about Kai and Sooeun going to jail...but how do you know?

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Oh, I was the one who sent the letter in.

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Why?! And, how did you get the letter?!?!? How do you even know about the letter?!?!?!?

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

I sent it in to make you happy, of course. :) I was going to visit you, when I saw Sehun throw away a piece of paper. It seemed important, and well, I was curious to know what it was, so I took the letter out of the trash and read it. I found out about everything, and so I ran to the nearest police station and told them the information. Aren't you happy?

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Well, aniyo, I'm not completely happy....

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Why? I thought you wanted them to be in jail.

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

I'm glad Sooeun's gone, but I didn't want Kai to be in jail.

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Why not? I thought you hated him.

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Because Kai doesn't deserve to go to jail. He's Sehun's best friend, and he's also part of EXO-K, which I've known for a really long time. Kai apologized earlier about what he had done and I forgave him. The accident that happened was mainly Sooeun's fault. She controlled Kai and pretended to date him to get what she wanted.

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Oh, I'm so sorry Hyorin! I didn't know...mianhae. Well, under the law Kai has to go to jail, but hopefully he will get out soon.

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Ne, hopefully....

 

From: Taemin, To: Hyorin

Are you mad at me for what I have done? Or can we possibly still be friends....?

 

From: Hyorin, To: Taemin

Aniyo, I'm not mad. And ne, we can. You will always be my best friend, Taeminnie! :)

 

--------------------

 

Taemin re-read the text over and over again.

He finally sighed. 

Best friend Taeminnie. I guess that's how she will always think of me as. A best friend, and nothing more.

 

--------------------

 

A couple weeks have past.

Kai and Sooeun are now in jail, and I'm out of the hospital.

Finally! I sighed. I was extremely glad to be out of the hospital, and back home. Appa had driven me home, where umma was waiting. We hugged for a long time, while umma was crying.

"I'm so glad you're alright!" Umma fussed over about how there were still a couple small cuts on my leg and my forehead, but she was still crying of happiness that I was back.

"Umma, I'm okay. Dr. Jung said the cuts are small enough to heal by itself over time. Don't worry about me, arasso?" I had happy tears in my eyes, watching my parents cry that I was back.

"Arasso," Umma said, sniffling and grabbing a box of tissues for appa. She dabbed her tears away. "I must call your Aunt Rina about the news." Umma reached for the home phone and started dialling.

I took a good smell of the house: Kimchi and rice.

Yep, this is my home. My home, sweet home.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom, where everything looked so familiar. Everything was the same. I looked to my left, where my desk was, and saw a charm bracelet with all the charms that represented me.

"Who is this from?" I wondered aloud, picking it up and examining it.

"From your boyfriend."

I whirled around to see Jooyeon leaning against the my door.

"When did you get here?" I exclaimed, running over to hug her. "And what? When did he give me this?"

"I came here when you were running up the stairs to see your room again," Jooyeon laughed. She entered you room and sat on one of your blue chairs. "Sungjong gave that to you on your birthday." [A/N: I forgot to add the part where Sungjong gives Hyorin the charm bracelet on her birthday. I just added it. You can re-read that part on Chapter 10 called "Reactions" if you would like to, but I only corrected it a little bit. Sorry I forgot to add that in! -kpopgurl125 ]

"Where's SuHwa?" I asked.

Jooyeon shrugged. "The last time I saw her was a couple weeks ago when we finished walking around the park and she went to go get some bubble tea. Other than that, I don't know."

I looked down at the charm bracelet I was holding. The charms were black glasses, a brown book, a yellow pencil, the letter 'H', a paint brush, a notebook, a tulip, and a red heart.

"So Sungjong oppa gave this to me?" I said.

Jooyeon raised her eyebrows. "Ne. And when did you start calling people 'oppa'?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Did I call people 'oppa' in the past?"

"Aniyo. You never did." Jooyeon said.

"Oh...well I'll just call Sungjong oppa with an 'oppa' at the end, but nobody else." I decided quietly.

"Arasso," Jooyeon said.

My phone started ringing. I set the charm bracelet carefully on my desk and took out my phone.

"Annyeong?" I said.

"Annyeong, Hyorin! I heard that you were out of the hospital, right?"

I smiled at the voice. "Ne."

"Wanna go shopping then? Can you ask Jooyeon if she can come, too?" 

"Ne!" I said.

"Great! I have something I wanna say too... should I come over to your house right now? It'll only take a couple minutes."

"Arasso. We can walk to the mall when you get here," I suggested.

"Arasso! See you soon! Annyeong." She hung up.

"Who was that?" Jooyeon asked.

"SuHwa. She wants to go shopping. Wanna come?"

"Ne!" Jooyeon said eagerly. We raced down the stairs and started putting on our shoes.

"Where are you going, girls?" Appa asked.

"SuHwa asked to go shopping with us," Jooyeon explained. 

Appa gave me a stern look. "Don't get into trouble or hurt yourself even more, arasso?"

"Arasso appa! I'm not that careless." I said, rolling my eyes jokingly.

Appa chuckled and walked back to the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door.

Before I could say a word, SuHwa said, "So you still roll your eyes? You seem no different from before." She smiled.

I gave her a puzzled look.

"You use to roll your eyes at Sooeun a lot at school," She explained.

"Oh," I said.

"Come on, let's go." SuHwa said, motioning me to come outside.

"Umma, appa! I'm going now~!" I shouted back at the house.

"Arasso! Annyeong!" They shouted back.

Jooyeon, SuHwa, and I walked together down the street and into the mall, just like any regular day.

 

 

 

 

[Annyeong! ^_~ I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of my readers! I just past 50 subscribers!!!!! I'm so happy that all of you are supporting my fanfic. I'm glad that you are enjoying Maknae Love! Thanks so, so, SO much~! You guys are all so amazing! Thanks for reading! - kpopgurl125 ♥♥♥♥♥ ]