6

Stay With Me

 

 

“You sure you dont want to go?” Minho asked. Saemi nodded from the couch.

“But I dont want to leave you. We’ll be out for the whole day.” Minho said, he was a little guilty.

“I’ll take time to roam around later, oppa. I have to get toknow the place again.”

Minho’s brows rose.

“How will you do that?”

“Bus?” Saemi looked at him.

They were at the living room, his two friends were listening as they squabbled.

“Are you crazy? What if something happens to you?” Minho’s voice rose slightly. Saemi chuckled.

“That wont do.” Minho pulled out a pair of keys from his pocket he tossed it to his sister.

“Here, use this while going around.”

“Your car?”

“Thats not the only one he has.” Ilwoo replied for his friend, Saemi looked at her brother.

“Use that. Call me if anything happens.” Minho said as he put on his coat.

“Bye.” Saemi said as she gave him a wave.

Minho gave her a pointy look before leaving.

 

 

“Your sister’s different.” Joongki said as they walked to the elevator.

“What do you mean?”

“She doesnt like shaking hands.”

“What’s so different about that?” Minho said.

“But..I did notice she changed.” Minho added in a low voice.

Ilwoo looked at his friend.

“I just cant point where.”

“Maybe it’s just the jetlag.” Ilwoo said.

“Ani, there’s something wrong.”

 

 

Saemi eyed the black Exelero in front of her. It was alreadt around lunch time when she decided to go out. She got in the vehicle and started the engine.

She got her phone and dialed.

“Saem?”

“Oppa, where are you? I have no idea where to eat.” She said bluntly. Minho chuckled.

“I’ll text you an address, make sure to come.”

 

Saemi stopped in front of a Greek restaurant, she stepped down from the car and made her way to the doors.

Heads turned as she went in. Physically, Saemi was similar to her older brother, she had long legs and a beautiful face. She looked around and found her brother eating with his friends.

She grinned lightly and was about to walk to them until a young lady dressed in a lacy mini dress that almost revealed her bum approached the three.

“Now...this is epic.” She muttered in English.

 

“Yes, we met a few days ago at a party.” The girl smiled at Ilwoo. Joongki and Minho grinned at each other. Between them, Ilwoo was the one guy who could not put down girls. While Joongki was the best at it, Minho could do it in his own straightforward way, but Ilwoo? He cant.

“Ah, really? I dont really remember.” He smiled, which made the girl blush.

“It’s okay, but can you let me and my friends join you for lunch? It’s a payback for not remembering me.”

Joongki glared at his friend. Minho could only turn away and supress his laughter.

“I’m sorry, but you can’t.” Saemi appeared behind her brother’s seat and placed her purse on the empty chair.

The girl looked at her, then her eyes narrowed.

“I didnt really plan to join them, but I dont know where to eat.” She smiled and sat down.

“Who are you?” The girl asked.

“I should be asking you that. We all know each other, but I dont know you.” Saemi blinked.

The girl grunted and walked away.

Ilwoo and Joongki stared at the younger Lee.

“Where did you learn that?” Minho asked.

“I’m hungry oppa. Did you order already?”

“Whoa, it was like Song Joongki female version.” Minho grinned, Ilwoo chuckled and nudged his other friend.

“I’m hungry, oppa.” Saemi said.

“Arasso, I already ordered.”

Saemi smiled at him.

“What?” Minho asked, detecting a little sarcasm in her smile.

“Why is your car so flashy?” She grumbled.

“And you still get chased around by girls?” She grunted and drummed her fingers on the table.

“...What?”

The two friends chuckled as they watched Minho get grilled by his sister.

“I mean some of them approached me because they thought I was you driving around your Maybach.”

“Well, would you like me to buy you a new car?”

Saemi blinked.

 

“No.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

comments are <3