22

Stay With Me

 

 

 

Ilwoo watched as the two walked away from them, Khun had one arm around Saemi with her dog walking after them.

They looked like a newly wed couple.

“Who is he?” He asked.

Joongki looked up.

“Ah, him? He’s a friend of Saemi. They went to college together.”

Ilwoo nodded.

“He’s the only person I can trust my sister too. Saemi was never close with girls.” Minho continued.

“She seems to really trust him.” Ilwoo commented. Minho could only smile.

“They’re not dating.” Minho said and started to drink.

Joongki’s brows furrowed and turned to the couple.

Then he looked away, Saemi wasn’t flinching when the Khun person made contact with her. And he found it odd.

 

“Later?” Khun asked.

Saemi nodded as they walked by the shore.

“It’s a birthday dinner, Khun. I’m excited.”

“What did you get him?” Khun said as he bent down to pat the dog.

“He has been eyeing the new FJ Cruiser. I got him one.” Saemi smiled proudly, Khun nodded and looked around.

“Why are they looking at you?”

Saemi sighed and sat down beside her dog.

“They know who I am, I met one of my friends from high school then she told everybody.”

“Gangnam’s Party Girl is back?” Khun chuckled, Saemi socked his arm.

“Don’t even.”

 

Saemi was dressed in tube A-line dress that reached her knees as she flitted about the reserved dining hall. The hotel’s manager was with her as she checked the room.

“Since it is the president’s birthday the kitchen has prepared a special cake, it will be served later.”

“That sounds good.” Saemi smiled, then the door suddenly opened.

“Oh, oppa.”

Ilwoo smiled at her, he was wearing a thin cardigan, black shirt and khakis.

“Do you need a hand, young miss?” He grinned at her, Saemi shook her head.

Then Furby, the dog stood up and went ahead on sniffing him, Ilwoo looked at her.

“He’s my dog. I couldn’t bring him home right away so I left him with Khun.”

“That friend?”

“Yes, him.” Saemi smiled as they stepped out from the hall.

“It’s my first time here, Minho outdid himself with this one.” Ilwoo nodded as they stepped in the lobby. Saemi ushered her dog and picked up her leash.

“Oppa, I can show you around. My brother showed me around earlier.” Saemi’s palm was on his arm as she said that.

Ilwoo’s eyes widened and glanced at his arm, then he nodded.

“Sounds great, let’s go.”

 

Khun stepped out of from the elevator just as Ilwoo and Saemi walked to the lobby. He felt a small smile form on his lips.

He felt happy, finally Saemi was comfortable with people again. Then he saw her hold on to Ilwoo’s arm.

“Daebak.” He chuckled.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++