Survive

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli and Luna walked their way to the dorm, side by side. It's already past 5:00 pm. Coming home a little late is pretty common, since the students still has to see their adviser at the last minute of class hours.

No one is brave enough to break the silence. Luna held hands with Sulli, she's bothered by seeing Sulli on her own world. Luna was heroic enough to finally break the longing silence.

"Ssul, why did you disobeyed your unnie's command?" Luna said, looking puppily to the taller girl. "Huh? What do you mean?" Sulli answered, puzzled by the question.

"I told you not to cross the rooft-" "Ahh, I told you already unnie. I wanted to be alone and familiarize everything." Sulli said with an eye smile.

"But you shouldn't go there, you're not supposed to go there. You'll get in big trouble!" Luna stated, her tone sounded threatening. "Tsk, because of that stupid girl? Can't you see unnie? My body is totally complete, I have no scars." Sulli replied, she seemed to be taking things like a joke, she finds it witty.

"That's impossible! Krystal almost killed those girls who went there! You're not an exemption! Brave !" Luna said. Amazement is heard in her voice, holding Sulli's hand tightly.

"Hahaha! Unnie look, I'm so alive!" Sulli said, she twirled on their way, showing Luna how clear and vivid she is.

"Tell me, how?" Luna tried stopping Sulli from turning around. "How what??" Sulli gave her a questioning eyes.

"What did you do in order to survive??????" Luna looked at Sulli with big wondering eyes, gripping Sulli's hand even more tighter.

"Unnie come on, I thought you we're joking. She can't kill, I mean who on earth would do that just because of that rooftop?" Sulli said, trying to laugh things off.

"Krystal! How I wish she wouldn't! Sulli, tell me why she didn't get rid of you!!!" Luna still trying to insist that there is something going on.

Krystal never let anyone in the rooftop, she'll never will. When she said It's her territory, It's hers. Nobody, no one is consented to go to her 'properties'. Every single student in the Academy knows it, those who tend and dared to do so swore that they will never try again.

"Unnie she tried sending me away, she warned me! But I don't know why she didn't 'killed' me! If that's even the proper word to use!" Sulli said with agitation.

"Wow, I can't believe that-, Ssul! You're the first girl to be able to go, and leave there safe, unharmed and unthreathened!" Luna cried in amazement.

"Unnie! Stop, you're really embarrassing now. You're overreacting!" Sulli said, humiliation is painted in her face.

"Ssul don't you understand!? You're the- Aiissshh seriously, how am I supposed to explain it to you, you idiot!"

Sulli whose completely ashamed tried hauling Luna faster on their way home.

As they made their way at the dorm's reception, a mixture of tiredness, humiliation and amazement can be seen on their faces. Students looked at them, some seniors was left curious about the new good looking girl-Sulli.

"Ssul! Room 36! That's room 35!" "Oh, yes, sorry." embarrassment can be seen on Sulli's face again as she let go of Room 35's doorknob.

I fixed your things, thank me later." Luna said, ignoring Sulli. "Wow, thank you so much unnie, your the best!" Sulli replied, giving the latter a back hug.

"No problem, just, please take a shower, you smell." Luna said teasingly, "What!? I don't! Why would you say that!?" said Sulli, smelling her clothes and hair.

"Just go, water won't kill you." "Fine... But I don't smell!" Sulli still convincing Luna.

Honestly, Sulli doesn't smell at all, she still smells great. Her scent similar to a baby. In fact, it was just Luna's little play, for she had something in mind. What could it be?

As Sulli enters the CR, Luna went out of her room, she went at Room 37, the room next to her's. She knocked 3 times, but no answer at all. She knocked again, and someone opened the door.

No one knocks at Krystal's room, for she never recieved any visit from friends. Well, she doesn't have any. As soon as she saw Luna outside, she rolled her eyes and immediately slammed the door close.

"Krystal! Open up!" Luna said eagerly, knocking once again.

Krystal opened the door again, her cold stares looked disheartening. "What?" Krystal asked, but she recieved no answer, she was about to slam the door 'AGAIN' but Luna managed to stop the door using her bare palms.

"We have to talk." Luna said, she looked dead serious. "You're wasting my time." Krystal said coldly, trying to shut the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter