What happened last night

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I read the note saying, 'Jjung I left without telling you because you were sleeping soundly. Keke thank you! ^___^'

I shouldn't be acting this way... I never wished to meet someone like her, she's just like everybody else. It's not like she's going to be an exception... But she's becoming one, little by little. I hate it just how much I love it.

Is it weird that I always look for her? Is it weird if I always want to see her? Is it weird if I love teasing her? Is it weird that I only talk to her?

 

Sulli was back at her room, Luna lying at her bed gazing suspiciously towards the taller girl. "So," Luna said with a hard tone. "So?" Sulli replied, a little puzzled.

"You slept with her..." Luna said again, now playing with her hair naughtily. "It's your fault, you slept with that Vicky! I was left all alone here and I saw a figure of a lady! I was really scared so I asked Krys if I could sleep with her.." "You saw a ghost? Hahahaha or is that an excuse so that you can sleep with her? Huh?" Luna said as she smirk widely.

"Unnie! It's not like that! I saw someone in this room, I promise!" Sulli justified. "How come my baby Ssul is so defensive today? Is there something spicy that happened last night between you and you know...?" Luna said, lifting an eyebrow.

"Unnie why are you thinking like that!? Seriously that's beyond limit!" Sulli said as her eyes went broad. "Come on, tell puppy what happened last night." Luna poked Sulli's sides, but the latter made her stop. "We just slept okay? That's it." 

"Darling are you fooling me? Why would Krystal let you sleep with her? That's like the most impossible thing on earth. The chances of that to happen is non-existence, as in 0%!" 

"Unnie, how come you know Krystal so well?" "Stop changing the topic!" "Just tell me why, pleaaaaaaaase?" Sulli said, using her adorable aegyo against Luna.

"It's because of her sister! Now tell me what happened, is she good at it?

She has a sister? It must be that blonde girl in one of her paintings...

"Nothing like that happened unnie, we just slept... You mentioned sister, she has a sister?" "Yeah yeah." Luna repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter