You're not my type

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"S-some insect bite I got last night." Sulli reasoned, maximizing the temptation that Krystal was giving her. It was wrong but she wanted it to last forever.

"One lucky insect." Krystal leaned her chin at Sulli's shoulder, her nosetrils were clogged with the latter's fragrance. Without any further ado, Krystal felt her eyes shut.

Sulli was coated with a Cuir de Russie perfume. Mononymously known as Russian leather was a theme modern at the end of the 19th century. Many perfume houses were creating perfumes for women who wants to feel seducing and charismatic. Today's exclusive, Cuir de Russie was created in 1924. The fragrance is provocative and shocking, and that exactly was It's purpose, because it was created for woman who dared to be free-spirited. It was a kind of encouragement and approval, because at that time a woman who lose their ity without the benediction of the Lord was a scandalous and inconceivable symbol of emancipation.

The composition starts with aldehydes moderated by mild nectar of classical trio – rose, jasmine and ylang-ylang. The ending comes as smoky, animalistic note of dark leather.

No doubt, Krystal was really . She was completely tamed by Sulli, and to finalize it, repulsing her deepest feeling was never an option. The cold girl was about to stick her tongue out, probably planning to the mark but before she could do so, the latter immediately withdraw from her hug and faced her.  

To be honest, it was such an awkward position since Sulli was inclined agaisnt the shelve with Krystal whose only a foot away.

"Why?" asked Krystal, her voice depth.

"It doesn't itch that much." Sulli giggled,

"I'm not asking if It's itchy." said Krystal, almost frustrated for she was being deeply absorbed in doing what her body and mind wanted.

Sulli's long neck was enticing, it never failed from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter