You know her!?

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SULLI! What took you so long!?"

"HYUNG!!!"

Sulli ran towards Amber's direction, hugging her tightly like there's no tomorrow.

"Hyung! I missed you sooo much! How come you never miss me!?" said Sulli, giving Amber a pout.

"What are you talking about!? I missed you so much, you have no idea how much I had to suffer because I missed you!" Amber said, making the hug even more tighter.

"Yep, I'm not around guys. It's just you two, thankyouverymuch." said Luna, jelous over the two.

"AHHH MY BESTFRIENDS, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS." Amber pulled Luna to join the hug.

"We have to talk about lots of things!" Sulli said, breaking the hug, she reached for Amber and Luna's neck using her arms. making her unnies strangle.

"Good old days... Ssul you used to be so small before, how come your taller than us now!?" Luna said trying to break free from Sulli's arm.

"Haha! Puberty has been friendly to her!" Amber said with a snoring laugh.

"Tsk, life is unfair!" Luna whined, making Sulli and Amber laugh even more.

"So, how's your first day?" Luna asked, trying to stop the two from laughing by making them sit at the bench.

Sulli told them everything. Starting from her adviser and how she finds her gorgeous, to how she made friends with Jiyoung, Sohyun and Suzy.

Luna and Amber tried interrupting after knowing that she already made friends with their hoobaes but to no avail, Sulli continued talking until a memory strike back. She remembered Krystal and how she rejected her kindness. 

Sulli unconciously frowned in the memory. "What's wrong Ssul?"

"Unnie, I feel stupid... I tried asking one of my classmates to join me right now because she's all alone, but she rejected me and even tried to send me away! She's mean, I can't believe that I felt bad for someone like her..." Sulli said with anger.

"And she happens to be???" Amber asked curiously.

"My adviser called her Krystal, so maybe that's her name..." Sulli replied, frustrated.

"So you met with her already huh? In a, let's say, not so good way?" said Luna, smirking evily.

"You know her!?" Sulli stated in disbelief. "WE know her." Amber said, also showing an evil smirk.

"Ssul, don't you remember??? She's the 'girl next door' and the 'Ice Princess' I told you when we we're in the cafe." said Luna, trying to put everything together.

"What!? Does that mean she's my neighbour!? That's impossible! Unnie tell me your lying!" Sulli screamed in surprise.

Students stared at them as Sulli shout out.

"Our neighbour Ssul." Luna hissed, trying to shoo Sulli.

Sulli can't believe what she heard. Having Krystal as a classmate is more than enough, but having her not only as a classmate but also a neighbour is overwhelming for Sulli.

Luna and Amber can't stop laughing on how horrible Sulli looked when she found out that Krystal was the 'girl next door'. She was on her own little world but the madly ringing school bell made her tremble on her feet. The next thing she knew was that students were running inside their classrooms.

"Sulli get over it! Go to your room!" Amber shouted to Sulli as she made her way to the stairs.

'Wait... Why is hyung wearing a uniform for boys!? As far as my knowledge is concerned, this academy is an all girls school...' Sulli thought while sending the dirt away from her skirt.

Amber was really fond of her uncle, making it easy for her to ask him a favor. She asked her uncle, a Program Chairperson and Associate Professor in the Academy to let her wear a boy's uniform. Using his administrative powers, it was easy for her uncle to send his niece's wish to the Head Chairman. It was allowed with a following consequence. Amber is the only student allowed to wear so, if other students protested about the implementation of the proper school uniform, her uncle has to be liable with all the possible damage it will cause, phy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter