Ice princess

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My friends told me that moving to a new School is like begining a fresh new life. This feeling I have inside . Yeah I'm pretty happy because I am reuniting with my old friends again and live together with them in the dormitory. The fact that I have a freedom, like I can do whatever I want without my family knowing, getting caught is an exception I guess. But it's just not cool to leave some of my childhood friends, I mean, I've lived my whole life with them. But I have to sieze my destiny, maybe this is where I belong...

'It's not the first day, I still have one week to prepare' I thought while Luna unnie is walking me inside the School Garden. I'm not really into old styles and similar kind of stuff, but this place is somehow interesting.

"Ssul, this is where we often stay during breaktime, It's really nice here. The view here is awesome, the flowers smells great, and attractive at the same time since it has all that colors similar to a rainbow. It's really peaceful, you can even hear the breeze of the fresh air and the humming of birds. It's like listening to heaven." Luna stated while closing her eyes, absorbing the calmness of the garden.

Sulli didn't bother replying, she's on her own, admiring things as it is. She never thought that the creepy school has something wonderful inside it. Don't judge the book by It's cover is true after all...

Luna poked the tall girl next to her, Sulli might be daydreaming. "Hey! Are you going to keep your mouth shut forever!? Do I have to talk to myself for the rest of this tour!? You're so annoying awhile ago, remarking such things about this School, and now your here so quiet like you wanted to sip all the insults that came out from your mouth!" Luna insisted with irritation.

Luna is always like that, mocking things in her face, she's used to it but Sulli still finds it funny.

"Maybe your right unnie, this School is not that bad." Sulli sighed as she gather fresh air inside her nostrils.

"Told 'ya! Uhmmm anyways, you don't want to cross all over to the rooftop. You don't want to get in trouble right? So you better stay here." Luna said pointing upwards with a smirk, like she remembered something from the past while mentioning the rooftop.

Sulli stared at the rooftop, 'Being up there will give you a lovely view for sure.' she thought, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter