Anywhere with you

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was wondering where Luna unnie would go, did I say something wrong?

"Maybe she won't be back anytime soon.." I sighed. I went near the window and checked the sight outside. The sun was really radiant, it was a beautiful morning.

 

Is she awake by this time? Would she skip breakfast again? Should I call her? But she might still be sleeping... This thoughts went through my mind again and again. Finally I decided to call her, it was hard to resist myself.

"Did I woke you up?" Sulli said as soon as Krystal answered her call, "Stupid." she replied hoarsely. "You should stop calling me stupid. Stoooopid." I said, "We're not friends."

"Do you want to have a breakfast?" "Not with you." she said.

I don't know if I can tolerate this kind of behavior anymore, but there's no turning back...

"You have no choice. Get dressed, we're leaving." I said. I ended the call, not letting her repulse my decision.

 

I don't think It's a good idea to go. Should I? But what if other people saw me with her? Krystal's presumptions made her think twice, but she really wanted to spend some time with Sulli. Heck, she can spend all her life with her.

 

Sulli and Krystal went out, and as expected, everyone was looking at them. They are the center of attraction, and it was awkward for Krystal. Why would Krystal go out with a new comer? She doesn't even leave her room during weekends before, then Sulli came.

Could Sulli change Krystal? But Sulli likes her for who and what she is...

 

Krystal connected her hand with Sulli as they walk out the reception. "What are you doing?" the taller girl asked, a little startled. "You initiated this, face the consequences." Krystal answered codly.

Yes, it was Sulli's choice. She choosed to talk to Krystal. She choosed get close to Krystal. She choosed to be with Krystal. She had an option, but she prefers Krystal.

"Where should we go then?" Sulli asked for she had no idea about any restos except for the coffee shop. "We'll go in the middle of nowhere. Let's keep walking until we get tired." Krystal said.

"You're really weird..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter