Rumors

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna ran inside Victoria's room, catching her breathe as she held her chest with her hand.

 

"Ohhh you missed me already???" Victoria asked Luna as she went near towards her. "Babe you can visit the library even during weekends right?" Luna asked hurriedly.

"Of course, your girlfriend is the SBO's president!" Victoria said proudly, "And you have access inside the Geneology room right?" "What's with all this questions? Is there something wrong?" "I have to see the yearbook and data basis of every registered students who passed away from the year 2010."

"Wait sweetie I don't understand, tell me what's wrong." "Do you still remember Yuri sunbae?" "Who doesn't know her?" Victoria said, turbid by Luna's sudden demand for school papers.

"I have to know the cause of her death." Luna said eagerly. "That would be hard... But whatever."

 

Kwon Yuri died when she was in the middle of being a Junior high school, only being able to attend class for almost 6 months. The cause of her death was kept confidential among her family, the Academy and imbestigators. Nobody knows the real cause of her death, some says she was brutally murdered, some says she died unwantingly and some thinks she committed suicide.

The Physics Lab bathroom has a famous folklore about a young student whom always spent her free and vacant times there. She was beautiful and is very popular among both genders. She was also full of charisma and appeal. Old workers have said that there was once a huge mirror hanging there, but when this popular girl disappeared with no apparent reason, these said mirror were broke into pieces. Currently, no mirrors can be seen in this bathroom.

The janitress had warned the students to be cautious and reminded them to never go there ALONE. But some students just never listen and insists to go without a company. Those who went there alone experienced a malicious assault, but no prove was spilled out by anyone. And the said person who did this unhuman deeds is no other than Kwon Yuri.

It is really questionable on why she would do such things. Does her past has to do something regarding this matter?

 

Luna and Victoria rushed to the Academy and went inside the library. They were stopped by the librarian, asking them their purpose for visiting the library on saturday. "Goodmorning, I'm the Student Body Organization's President Victoria and I'm here to get some uhh documents that I will use for my platform.

"I see, and how about her?" the librarian asked inclemently, referring to Luna. "Ahh, she's Luna. She will assist me for today." Victoria said, giving the younger girl a 'just ride with it' look.

"May I just know where the geneology section located at?" asked Victoria while strolling her eyes around the bulky library. "There's a provided room for our school's history, it is also where each students background and anticident are placed." the librarian said, companying them to the Geneology Room. 

"Thank you." Victoria said, giving the librarian a wide smile. "No problem." replied the librarian, paying her back with a grin. 

Luna pinched her girlfriend and, "What is that smile about?!" she whispered with a mad voice. "It's nothing babe, don't tell me your jealous?" said Victoria, bumping her girlfriend. "Damn you.."

"Mission vision.. Core values.. Chronicles.. Pioneering years.. Reference.. Faculty.. Alumni Yearbook (1985-present).. THIS!" Victoria murmurred as she search for every shelves. She stopped in front of the Alumni Yearbook section and held the yearbook S.Y 2009-2010. 

"How sure are you that It's the right one?" Luna asked, "She died at the year 2010 right? The following school year is the year when we turned freshmen, and that same year, if Yuri sunbae was still alive, she's supposed to gradute with the other sunbaes." Victoria explained smoothly.

"Ahh I get it! She died when she was a junior high? And then the following year we were freshmen and she would have had been a senior? Unfortunately she died before we even turned freshmen so we haven't seen her personally?" said Luna, slowly realizing the missing pieces of information.

"Right, that's why Tiffany unnie only showed us two class pictures wherein Yuri sunbae was there." "Which is the freshmen and sophie class pictures right? Because she died before their section took a class picture when she was a junior." Luna added.

"Yeah, do you still remember when we asked her about the Physic's lab bathroom folklore? That's the day when she showed us those class picture and told us about Yuri sunbae." Victoria reminded Luna.

"Yes I remember... Wow we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter