I trust you

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sunday in the morning, the day when religious people can visit the Church to pray and thank the righteous God for his greatness. Sunday spirit is truly divine.

Sulli woke up at precisely 8:16 am, almost time for a late breakfast. Luna left her a pack of food in the study table, she's indeed a kind of bestfriend everyone could wish for. The only disadvantage was that, Luna is someone who doesn't pay much attention- if that's even a flaw.

Sulli was tired, tired of all the extraordinary things happening to her. She's not in the mood to eat, if Luna found out that Sulli didn't ate the food she prepared for her, for sure she won't leave Sulli a food again next time. As a result, she forced herself to eat. Is Krystal eating right now?

'Krysss~~ are you still sleeping??' Sulli texted me, I laughed feverishly. Since when did she cared so much?

'No.' I replied effortlessly, she should have just call me.

'Go to my room and eat breakfast with me. ^^' 'Can you just call instead? My fingers hurts really bad.' I replied.

--

"Are you alright? Does it hurt really bad???" said Sulli, concerned. Krystal sighed in amusement, "Stupid, I was lying." 

"Seriously, I hate you.." Sulli whined, "I hate you back." Krystal replied coldly. The bragging of the wind was getting stronger that Krystal even had to hold her hair.

"Are you outside? It's a little choppy." Sulli predicted, "Actually, I'm at the rooftop right now." 

"Ahh really?" "You told me that we'll always go here." 

"Where? At the rooftop? Krys It's sunday, besides, how am I supposed to enter the academy???" Sulli replied, "Whatever, you don't keep your words." grumpy Krystal said. She ended the call, disappointed.

 

"Come on oppa let me in, pleaseee please please???" Sulli implored, "No, sorry. Just go home." the security guard said.

--

'Yah! I'm here, and guess what? I can't enter because of this guard oppa!!! >__<' Sulli texted, 'I don't care, just leave." Krystal replied.

'No, I'm not going home. After walking all the way here, you think I'm leaving? I'm gonna show you what I can do. You'll see.'

--

"Oppa! Oppa! Can you really take seeing me like this?? Are you really that hard-hearted?" Sulli said with a cute pout.

"Oppaaaaaaaa pleaseeeeee?????" now doing bbuing bbuing.

"Aishhh seriously... Fine, just don't tell anyone." the security guard said, unable to resist Sulli's aegyo. He opened the huge gate, letting Sulli enter.

"Oppa! Kamsahamnida!" Sulli bowed, saluting the guard. The guard fixed his hat and smiled widely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter