I don't need you!

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heretofore, the Supreme Student Government of Academy City proposed an ideal schedule plan for the students. In the proposal, it suggest that students should have a 30 minutes break after the first period. The proposal was smoothly pursued.

Luna told Sulli to join her company during breaks. Luna wanted her to see Amber again, the three of them used to be friends since kindergarten but after Luna and Amber entered high school, their communication halted.

"I'm going to assume that every single one of you will act the way you should, don't frustrate me." Ms. Park stated, sounding  like she's a well experienced adviser.

The bell suddenly rang... Everybody stood up, greeting one another a good morning. Bowing to their adviser a couple of times before leaving the classroom. Students started to pop out everywhere, it became noisy. Girls are really loud...

"Sulli! This are my friends, Kwon Sohyun and Bae Suzy. I would like you to meet them." Jiyoung introduced them to Sulli with a big smile. "Hey guys, I'm really glad to meet you, I'm Sulli, uh well you can call me Ssul." Sulli said, marking an eye smile towards the girls.

Sulli instantly gained back her confidence, she's starting to regain control on herself.

"Nice to meet you Sulli! Would you like to join us? It would be awesome to have you in our group." Suzy said gladly. "I want to know more about you Ssul, join us!" Sohyun said lively. 

Jiyoung's group of friends seems really friendly and outgoing. It's a perfect group for someone like Sulli, she really fits in and felt belonged.

"Maybe I'll skip today guys, I have to see Luna unnie right now." Sulli said feeling sorry, but she still managed to giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter