Don't let go

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli and Luna was awaken by the alarm clock. Luna stood up, she moved the curtains to reveal the sunshine outside. As for Sulli, she was still sleepy, not wanting to be seperated with the soft pillows around her.

After bathing, they ate at the dorm's canteen.

Luna told Sulli to walk alone as they passed at the coffee shop reasoning that she has to grab a cup of coffee. Sulli listened and made her way at the Academy.

She was early, there's only a few students inside the classroom. She greeted her classmates and made her way to her seat. She throw her bag at her chair and stood at the corner, staring at the huge window. There, you can see the tracking field near the gymnasium.

 

 

"You're early!" Jiyoung said as she smile at Sulli. "Yeah, Luna unnie is an early bird, I had no choice." said Sulli, smiling back at Jiyoung.

"Are you a good runner?" Jiyoung asked, now staring at the tracking field. "I don't know, but I can try."

The bell rang madly and students ran inside the classroom. Sulli is resting her face at her hand, staring at the window beside her. As she looked at the other side, she saw that Krystal wasn't around yet.

Looks like someone's a little late again.

After first period, Sulli refused to join Jiyoung nor Luna again. She went to the rooftop alone, but something stopped her from taking another step.

"Your cutting classes!?" Sulli said in shock, her eyes widened. 

When Krystal is not around, for sure she can be found at the rooftop. She cut classes, she thinks that school .

She gazed at her way, she knew it was Sulli. "Get out." she said, her voice downhearted.

"You can't do this!" said Sulli, running towards Krystal, helding her arm, making the slightly younger girl to face her. She looked cold, as always.

"Get off me." "But-" "You don't know me!" Krystal screamed, but it made her knees weak making her fall from balance and unintentionally lie her head on Sulli's shoulder. It made Sulli panic, she doesn't know what just happened to the cold girl.

As soon as Sulli felt the contact between them, mango essence starts savoring Sulli's brain. It was hard to avoid the temptation.

"What's wrong with you..." Sulli asked as she wrap an arm on Krystal's head, trying to keep her balanced.

Krystal's lips almost touch Sulli's neck, making the taller girl feel her hot exhales.

"Ssul... D-don't let go." Krystal said weakly, a sigh can be heard in between her words. She shut her eyes, her face turned out really pale. She's feeling really dizzy.

Did she just called me by my name?

Sulli made Krystal sit at barrier since the bench is alittle far from them, still wrapping an arm on her. "Do you want to go to the clinic?" Sulli asked.

Being in this kind of situation with someone whom you treat as a 'stranger' is really awkward.

"No." Krystal replied coldly.

This is absurd... How can she not care at all. And still having a cold persona in this kind of situation? How stupid.

"I'm letting go of you." Sulli slowly tried removing her arms from Krystal but, "Don't." said Krystal as she drape an arm on Sulli's waist making them even more closer.

They remain like that for a few minutes, Sulli's warmth made Krystal feel much better. The bell rang once again.

"Let's go." Sulli said, removing her arms from Krystal's head, "Just go." said Krystal who also removed her arms from Sulli, she disconnected her head from Sulli's shoulder.

It felt warm.

"No! I'm gonna drop you at the clinic." Sulli once again held Krystal's arm. Krystal didn't want to, but she's weak enough to oppose. Krystal forgot her bag and left without it.

They have to use the stairs since a lot of students are using the elevator, making them have to walk from the rooftop to the ground floor (6 floors to be exact). Sulli tried avoiding the crowd as much as possible, knowing that the cold girl with her is somehow 'popular'.

Fortunately, an on-duty nurse saw Krystal struggling from walking. Sulli was really thankful because she doesn't know where the clinic is, sometimes being heroic is not helpful.

The nurse offered Krystal a help, but she declined. Sulli still holding her. 

 

 

The doctor welcomed both of them in. She smirked as she saw Krystal. "Good morning ladies, I am Dr. Park Jin hee." Sulli bowed at her, but Krystal looked somewhere else.

"Ms. Jung, are you lacking of sleep again? You can rest in the bed, just call me if you need anything." the doctor glance back at Sulli. By in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter