Pink

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier

Sulli was frisking something inside her bag. It took a matter of seconds for her to found her key. She handed it out, inserting the little key from the keypad. As she turned it clockwise, a silent flick could be heard. She stepped inside, following the lavander essence coming from the air freshener placed in the study table. 

She threw her bag recklessly and landed somewhere near the closet. The lean girl sat at her bed, tilting her head left to right. She let out a short yawn and finally let her upper body drop at the bed.

Sulli whose evidently staring at the ceiling listened as the doorknob unclasp. 

"Sssssssul!" Luna shouted as she jump on bed, making Sulli bounce a bit.

"Unnie, there's something your not telling me." Sulli said exhaustedly with a pout.

"I am? I'm not hiding anything darling." replied Luna, pinching the latter's rosy cheek.

Sulli arched an eyebrow, "You didn't tell me that Fany unnie has a boyfri- I mean girlfriend..." 

"Ahhhhh, really I haven't told you? Sorry I was diagnosed with alzheimer's disease so I forgot." the older girl said with a chuckle.

"Hmmph"

"Come on, I was just trying to make you laugh. You seemed a bit off. Maybe I forgot to tell you because that relationship started years ago. Were still in middle school by that time. So this is how it started..."

 

September 03, 2011

08:41 AM, Academy

"Sunyoung-ah, we'll visit the dorm after I tour you here around the academy, okay?" the beautiful lady beside the innocent Luna said, giving her an assuring eye smile.

"Unnie! Unnie! Where's the cafeteria??? There must be a lot of food stalls there. When school starts I will eat a lot and buy all the foods I want!" Luna said hyperly as she squeez the beautiful lady's hand.

"Aww my cute dongsaeng."

"Miyoungiiieee please???" Luna plead with puppy eyes. She was so good at making this puppy-like eyes that she actually got the nickname 'puppy' because of it.

"Alright, I'll show you the foodcourt. For sure you won't starve because there's a variety of delicious foods here in the academy." Tiffany said in a caring tone, she can't help but smile towards the latter. Luna has grown so much since the last time Tiffany saw her, the young girl became prettier and cuter.

Tiffany remembered when Luna used to chase her with dirty hands, but the older girl was always caught because Luna is a fast runner (no wonder why she excelled in a lot of sports). Luna was really, really small back then, she was always sweat and muddy because she always play under the sun with her friends, but now, Luna obviously takes good care and notice towards her hygiene.

 

09:03 AM, Dormitory

"Wowwww, u-unnie... This is such a wonderful dorm.." Luna said in awe, she could barely pronounce her words properly. Her lips were agape as she wander her eyes around the dorm, it was truly mesmerizing.

"I know." said Tiffany, giggling because she looked exactly the same as Luna when she first saw the dorm. "You know what's even more wonderful?" she added.

"What is it unnie??" said Luna, still absorbing the greatness of the dorm.

"You'd be my roommate, my cute roommate!"  Tiffany said merrily, flashing another warm eye smile.

"REALLY!?"

 

09:27 AM, Office Quarters

"What's your name?" Mrs. Go asked the young girl with long brownish hair and big doll eyes. The young girl seemed a little frightened by the old lady that she hid behind her mother.

"Ah, sorry about my daughter., she's really shy on first meetings. Her name is Victoria, she's a brilliant kid." Mrs. Song said as she fondle her daughter's long, shiny hair.

A knock was heard outside, Mrs. Go let them in and pointed at the waiting chair for them to sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter