You're so noisy when you bath

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd day of school

Krystal wasn't late. Unlike before, she was early this time. Sulli tried talking to her, but she refuse to reply. 

Break time comes by, Sulli joined Jiyoung and the others. Krystal was left alone at the rooftop. She doesn't need anyone before, she doesn't look for anyone, wait for anyone, missed anyone. 

What happened?

When Krystal went to the rooftop she was expecting someone, someone she wanted to see. But found herself alone there, that one person didn't come.

She wants her by her side...

It's her fault, she didn't talk to her, she didn't pay attention to her. She didn't even stare at her at least once. Well she did, when that girl is leaving the room together with her it girls.

After break, the same thing happened. Krystal didn't talk to her, nor glance at her. Sulli was trying hard, she knew there's something wrong. There is? But how? Krystal is like that, cold and lifeless. She's not called an ice princess for nothing. They're not even friends, Sulli said so.

Lunch came, Sulli went with Luna. But her puppy avoided her for she's with her Vicky. Ssul and IU sat at the bench a few steps away from the rest of them again.

Krystal at the rooftop, feeling weak again. She didn't ate breakfast, she only drank a mango juice. Her only favorite juice... Krystal saw them again, sitting at bench looking lovey dovey.

'Why...'

 

Someone kicked the bench. Who?

"Grab me lunch." a cold familiar voice said, as she land her foot back to the ground after hitting the innocent bench. Sulli and IU looked down in unison, slowly looking up to see who kicked the bench. Krystal...

Luna and the others saw what happened, it made her laugh out loud.

"LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLE!" Luna shouted teasingly, her hands on the side of her lips. "UH OH!" Amber shouted back, her hands clapping because of laughter.

Sulli moved a little away from IU, still surprised. "What's with you?" Sulli asked, looking frightened. IU's lips agape.

"I said grab me lunch." Krystal said, her voice made of ice. She walked away, leaving both of them in the air. Sulli stood up and, "Sunbae, I'm really sorry. I.. I'll make it up to you later." Sulli bowed at her and followed Krystal.

"You can call me unnie!" IU shouted with a pout.

"Hey! Slow down!" Sulli reached Krystal's shoulders, she continued, "Why would you do that? And where did you even get my number?" 

"I'll just wait for you up there." Krystal said, not answering any of Sulli's question. "Jjung, would you really make me buy lunch alone!?" Sulli insisted, but Krystal's on her way up.

'How did she know my last name? Ah... Dr. Park.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter