Girls stick with girls, guys stick with guys

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After class...

"Unnie, I need to go to the bookstore." "But I have to see Vic." Luna replied, unsure whom to go with. "She can go with us, I just have to buy something. I need someone to be with since I don't know where the bookstore is." Sulli said, pleasing her unnie.

They stopped at the coffee shop. "I'll get Vic, she loves coffee." Luna said with a giggle.

Sulli saw Luna going out the shop with a tall girl, bringing a cup of coffee. 'Is that Vicky?' "Ssul, I would like you to meet Victoria. She's the Student Body Organization president in the Academy." Luna said, proud of her girlfriend.

'She's the president? Awesome, unnie bait one big fish. How lucky.'

"Nice to meet you Sulli, Luna always talked about you. I can see that your full of charm." said Victoria, smiling widely at her. "Nice to meet you too."

"You should call her umma Ssul. You're our baby!" Luna said, connecting her hand with Vic. 'Eww no.' Sulli thought.

The two of them looked really cheesy, Sulli at the back following. She saw them whispering to eachother sweetly, 'Yuck!'

"Were here, be fast Ssul." Luna said. 

 

"What's that?" Luna asked Sulli, referring to the book Sulli bought. "Nothing." Sulli replied.

The three of them walked to the dorm, then Luna parted ways with Victoria since Vic's room is located at the second floor. They kissed goodbye.

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter